05 Is this how it feels to be old?
2k 12 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next day, things changed a bit, the adults took the older children to what they called the Hunter's Trials, looks like is something that every koboldling has to pass before joining the clan.

With the adults and older children leaving, the cave has become relatively more empty, by the simple fact that there are fewer children now.

Now that I have nothing to do, i kinda feel hungry, it reminds me that I haven't eaten anything ever since i hatched.

'By the way, I wonder what happened to the little albino girl after that.'

Decided to find something to eat in this cave, I went ahead, or at least that's what should have happened, right when I took my first step I bumped into something small that made a cute sound as it fell in front of me. Or should I say someone?

'I really need to stop doing that.' I thought to myself after looking at the little albino lizard on the ground in front of me.

"Can I help you?" I asked by looking at the little girl getting up with tears in her eyes. As soon as she looked at me her attitude changed 180º, changing her face to look more menacing.

"Food!" She demanded it. "You owe me food."

"And why do I owe you food?" I said indignantly. "It was not me who stole from you yesterday, i only got there to help you out."

"What!? Are you stupid or something?"
She said it like it was a matter of fact.
"It's obvious you came to defend me yesterday because you saw how great I am and pledged yourself to be my underling, is it not the duty of a underling to feed his master?"

'You're obviously the stupid one in here, that doesn't make any fucking sense.' I thought.

Regardless of her efforts to look menacing, I couldn't see her as anything else, but a cute little girl pouting.

"So where is my food?" She stomped her feet on the ground demanding.

' what a cute kid... No! I won't fall for that again.' I just used my tail to swipe her on the ground, no different of what I did with the two goons the day before.

"Sorry little girl, but I don't have time to waste with you." I said looking at her dumbfounded face.
"Why don't you go bother someone else."

The albino on the floor looks at me, like her world is shattered. I turned around and was about to leave.

"Bu... but, you're min..." Crying on the floor the albino tries to say something between sobs and tears.

I stoped.

Sigh...

'I guess you're only a kid after all huh? It seems I wnt a little hard on her.'
I thought turning back to see her crying face.
'I guess your lack of common sense is not your fault after all. I mean, you literally are born only a day... like everyone else in this room.'

Sigh²...

"Fine!"
I said looking at her in the eyes.
"I'll let you tag along with me to find food, but is better you behave, or I'll leave you behind."

As soon as she heard that, the Albino girl stood up cleaning the dirt off her scales with a big smile on her face, like nothing happened.

"HAHAHA! I knew it, you got chamed by my greatness."
She said it agan as if it was obvious.
"Let's not waste time then underling, the food won't find itself."

'Fuck! This little sh...'

Sigh³...

No sense being mad at a kid who doesn't know any better. I'm sighing a lot latelly, this kid makes me tired, is this how it feels to be old? I just hatched yesterday tho...

'Fine!'
I gave up.
'you little shit are in luck, since i was going to look for food anyway.'

And thats how the little girl joined my quest for food.

47