07 Berserker Mode!
1.8k 14 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Just when I was about to curse those elders and all their ancestors...

BOOM!

A bang got me out of my trance. As I looked in the direction of the sound I could see a koboldling running straight at us, I recognised him, it was the Douche. I mean, the golden kobold, and just behind him a massively caterpillar of at least 5 feet, that to us the kobolds that hadn't even reached adulthood were like a titan.

"Run!" I called out to the little girl. But when I saw her shaking and stunned, I just placed her on my shoulder and hurried in the same direction we arrived.

The corridor we walked in was big enough for two Kobolds to pass together, but it wasn't even close to be big enough for an insectoid abomination to pass.

Although the little girl is light and small, her weight is still substantial, which caused me to run slower than I would usually do, thereby making Goldy reach us.

"The weak shoud offer themselves for the strong, for the the ones like me to survive."
Goldy said, immediately kicking the side of my body.

Running around carrying the little girl was already hard enough, the kick made me trip and fall flat on the ground with Albino girl landing on top of me.

'Fuck!'
I thought, my face on the ground.
Totally called it, what a Doushebag, but now it's not time, we are close to the exit. We can still make it.

As soon as I thought about it, the giant bug that saw Mr. Douche pass the hole spat some kind of silk or web, taking away the only hope for me and the little girl to escape.

"Fuck!"
" Kid, stay behind me, when I tell you to run, go as fast as you can to the jungle, I bet there must be more than one passage back."

Not hearing any replies, I turned around towards the girl only to see her still on the ground passed out, it seems the crash was worse for her.

"Fuck, if she ran away then I might be able to buy some time, escape by myself later, but now...

"Looks like we got no other choice but to fight."

Or so I thought, until that giant bug threw its tail at my face, causing me to soar up against the rock wall.

'My own fucking move...'
I thought while losing my consciousness between the rocks and the wounds, I glance at the insectoid monster, only to see it approaching the unconscious girl.

 

[Conditions met, system initiating...]

 

[Emotional change detected, stability is necessary for system to start...]

[Overload activated... System can now be initiated over emotional change...]

 

[Berserk mode Activated!]

 

"DON'T... YOU... FUCKING... TOUCH HEEERR!!!"

 


[Scorch breath lv1 acquired.]

Ah... I'm tired, I don't know what else is going on...
no one will care if I take a nap here, right...
I'm tired.
I shut my eyes, and gave myself up to the world of dreams...

[Queen of the shallow deep ☆☆ defeated. 250exp acquired.]

[Nameless level up.]

 

45