16 Don’t Worry I Have a Plan!
909 5 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You fucker, you said there wasn't any poison in the food!"
I was saying ignoring kobold talking about my crimes and openly confronting the black scaled kobold sitting on one of the thrones.
"Silence..." the old man who kept talking began...

"My my..."
The black scales stood up and approached me ignoring the old chatterbox, which made the other kobolds on their thrones give a slight giggle.
"I think you misunderstand me, little one, if I recall correctly I said I didn't want you dead, I didn't say anything about poisoning.

[He got you on that one.]

'Shut up, whose side are you on?

"Enough!"
The old guy blurted loudly to get everyone's attention in the room.
"Shade, if you're done, I will like we keep the trial going?"

"Sure you will, just a minute tho..."
Black scales, or apparently Shade as he was called responded by getting closer to me. "I just want to give the little one some advice."

"You..."
The chatterbox grumbled, I could see a vein on his forehead showing how angry he was, which is funny since he had a lizard face.

"Little one..."
Shade started approaching my ear so others wouldn't hear.
"Remember what I told you yesterday, they can't hurt you unless you attack them first, they'll try to taunt you for a swift execution, keep your cool and I'll get you out of it..."

"Do you think I'll trust you after you have poisoned me?"
I growled.
"Hey you! Yes, you the old chatterbox, stop wasting our time with pointless chitchat and get on with the trial already.

All the old Kobolds looked at me in amazement, the room suddenly became silent.

[You seem pretty excited for someone who's tied up and being charged at a trial.] Tiamat said.
[Did you hit your head or something when I wasn't looking?]

'Of course, I didn't...I mean probably not? That poison was a cheap move.'
I thought.
'I just had an little insane idea that may or may not work... they can't kill me, can they?'

[According to what the old man said they can't unless you strike first, which means they only have two options.]
Said Tiamat with a all-knowing tone.
[Neither option sounds good for us, either they'll lock you up and starve you to death in your cell, or they'll lock you up for years and execute you when you become an adult, either way we're screwed, that's the end of us.]

'Don't worry, I have a plan!'

"Well, you insolent fool, let us continue your trial then." Said the chatterer regaining his composure. "Let the first witness..."

"Witness?" I said in surprise.

Hearing footsteps behind me I turned to see two guard like kobolds, following then was something with the golden scales shining lightly from the light if the bonfire.

"Ah! its the douche...

"I'm happy to help you my Teacher, and of course your excellencies of the Council."
Said the douche.

 

 

 

 

27