18 Spoiler Alert!
3.1k 21 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'Dwarf incident, what do you mean?'
I asked the annoying voice in my head.

[I'm not annoying!]
Spoke the annoying voice in my head.
[Well... when I was looking at your childhood funn... memories, it got pretty boring really quick, so I started watching more interesting memories, memories about a certain dragon show.]

'And what does this have to do with our present situation, my dear annoying voice?' I wondered.

[In the show there's a certain dwarf who went through a situation not unlike this one... I haven't finished the episode yet, with all this commotion with the poison and the trial, i didn't have the time.]

'Oh! You're talking about that dwarf.'
I noded to Myself.
'Remember I said I had a plan? You not gonna like it.'

[Uh?]

'I've already decided where I'm going to use that skill point...'
A slight smile appeared on my face.
'And Tiamat sorry... Spoiler alert!'


Shade - Black Scales PoV

This is bad... very bad, things were going well... Shit, Moss your old Lizard...

"Young lady, can you tell us what happened yesterday?"
Moss asked the white heiress, changing his expression seeing my face slightly irritated.
"Did you see the young kin here kill the guardian?"

"Uh?"
The white heiress looked around until she locked her eyes at the boy tied up, she gave him a broad smile.
"Yeees, Of course! My servant is reeeally strong you now? He would win in a fight against anyone without a doubt."
The girl answered as a matter of fact, and with a broad prideful smile...

'Shit, she's an idiot...' I hit my forehead with my palm, even the boy looked at the white idiot with amazement.

"The boy may have fought to defend himself..."
I said, before the damage set in.
"But the real undeniable fact is that who provoked the guardian in the first place and led him to attack was none other than your golden boy..."

"How dare you... To blame a young kin with such potential... for a youthful mistake..." Moss fought back.

"A youthful mistake? A mistake that caused the loss of the guardian's life!"
I quickly said, if I divide the guilt, they won't be able to execute them both, and they'll have to imprison the Cursed heir what is exactly what I want. "If your pupil hadn't provoked her she wouldn't be dead, both... are guilty, and both should be judged with the same sentence..."

"Y-you..."
Moss is petrified, he won't want his precious pupil of shiny scales executed with a cursed kin, even if just to save his own reputation...

'Ha! The old fool is so easy to read'.
While we were arguing, an aura of flames began to boil around us, I almost hadn't noticed.
Immediately I turn, and look in the direction of the aura, I was shocked.
Its scales hardened like an armor, they started to shone lightly red like blood surrounded in aura of flames, spikes and horns adorned his body, the ropes that held him snaped freeing his hands, now with spiked claws... the room became silent.

Looking around, his eyes burning like flames on the silent room, the Cursed heir spoke.
"By your terms I have only two choices, A to be arrested... or B executed... but I refuse, I'll choose option C..."
He said with burning eyes and a firm voice that reigned in the ears of everyone in the room.
"I choose, trial by combat!"

32