Chapter 2: Hugging and pissing
4.2k 12 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2:

“Don’t touch my mom,” I said.

The assassins stopped their steps and laughter. Their gazes now focussed on me. They looked confused.

“Am I crazy or did that baby just talk?”

“You’re not crazy,” another replied.

I now stood in front of my mother, using my body to shield her.

“Artar!” She shouted.

I caressed her hair and smiled.

“Don’t worry mom, it will be all right.”

The patience of the leader ran dry. A nerve in his brain almost snapped. He became furious.

“Just kill this fucking baby already! That whore ain’t going to rape herself.”

“Don’t worry boss, there’s no rush. We wounded all their guards. Nobody knows we’re here.”

The leader stuck a blade in his eye. The man started screaming. Blood gushed everywhere.

“I didn’t call for your opinion,” he noticed the other men staring, “I don’t need anyone’s advice. Have I made myself clear?”

The remaining assassins hurriedly agreed.

“Now I will ask again. Who will kill this fucking baby?”

“Me, sir.” A muscular man took a step forward.

“Olgo? Very well, go ahead. But remember, it’s a baby so go easy on him.” The leader said with an ill-intended look in his eyes.

The assassin named Olgo held his blade in one hand and stepped towards me. My mother screamed. She attempted to block it with her body, but I held her back. Olgo used all his strength and aimed at my neck. My mother closed her eyes and didn’t dare to watch.

Clang

Everyone heard a loud noise. It sounded like metal was hitting an impenetrable wall. My mother opened her eyes, and the assassin refused to accept what they had witnessed.

“Impossible, I perfectly struck his throat. His head should be rolling on the floor right now.”

My mother and the maids couldn’t believe their eyes either.

The leader became frenzied and rushed at me.


“If you useless idiots can’t do it, then I’ll do it myself.”


【Forced system completion】

【System fully loaded】

【Analyzing hostile situation】

【Adding optimal abilities based on the current situation and user’s stats】


【Artar learned Summoning Magic】

【Summoning magic, specialisation learned: Golemancy】

【Artar learned Summon Lesser Earth Golem】

【Artar learned Summon Earth Golem】

【Artar learned Summon Higher Earth Golem】

【Artar learned Summon Earth Golem Champion】

【Artar learned Summon Earth Golem King】

【Artar learned Complete Heal】


Nice, I thought. This was exactly what I needed. I looked at the situation and counted eight assassins. I summoned one Golem King, and eight Golem Champions.


The ground trembled after I finished my thoughts. Nine enormous beings slowly ascended the earth. They gradually took their shape and surrounded the assassins. Eight giant rock golems the height of a skyscraper appeared before them. The ninth one topping them all being twice their size. They started roaring to show their overpowering might. Everyone closed their ears.

The leader canceled his stupid attempt and saw what was happening. He froze, and he soaked his pants. He created a pool of piss. I spotted it and laughed like a baby, because I was one.

“What in the world is happening?”

“The hell is going on?”

“This baby, he’s a monster!”

“Nobody told me about him.”

“We’re going to fucking die!”

The assassins panicked and tried to flee, but the golems blocked their path. They tried to slash the golems, but it hadn’t any effect. Their weapons were useless. They looked helplessly at their leader. They started yelling, and when they realized there was no hope for them, they apologized. All of them begged for mercy, but I ignored them. They looked at their leader, but he also stood paralyzed in place. It was amusing to look at; it reminded me of a doll. I looked at the piss again and couldn’t hold my laughter.

My mother's eyes widened while she looked at my creations. I looked at her and let her know that her wish was my command. She smiled and nodded at me. I nodded back and gave my order,

“Attack.”

The golems stomped the ground with their fists, creating a deafening sound. The ground trembled, and blood spurted everywhere. They lifted their arms, and it was a mess. A complete slaughter. The assassins were in a state of non-recognizability. The only thing left was a thick pool of blood made of finely mashed organs and limbs.

I unsummoned the golems and rushed to my mom. She gave me a long tight hug and kissed me until I nearly died.

I suddenly remembered something. The guards, they had nasty injuries. I rushed to them while my mom went to comfort the maids.

I used my new ability called Complete heal and healed all four of them at the same time. The holes in their bodies regenerated within seconds. They stood up with their bodies recovered. I wanted to walk away to check on the maids, but I got interrupted.

“My prince!” They all bowed towards me with their heads down. “We weren’t able to fulfill our duties, unable to protect the prince and the god empress. Please young prince, take our lives and punish us.”

I looked confused. What were they thinking? They were worthless, but I didn’t think they deserved to die. I looked at them and spoke, “It true, you failed to fulfill your duties but I don’t think you deserve to die.”

“Please my prince, we deserve it. Please punish us!”

I really didn’t know what to do. I then suddenly got an idea.

“All right then, your punishment will be to resign as our guards. Go train and become stronger and join the army.”

“Thank you, your imperial highness. You are truly gracious!”

They regained their posture and left the garden.

I went to my mother and checked on the maids. A few of them had some bruised, but I healed them. They thanked me and they started talking about how amazing I was. I felt embarrassed but took the compliments. My mother smiled and said, “I knew you were marvelous, but I didn’t know you had magic abilities.”

“Is having magical spells unusual then?”

“Unusual is an extreme understatement. Most people have weak magic power. Most mages show traces of magic power at sixteen. Yet my baby has them at age one. They usually have normal elements like fire or water. But you’re blessed with summoning magic. An extremely advanced type of spell. Only a few who studied their entire lives can learn it. The best they could summon were lesser elemental spirits. I didn’t know it was even possible to summon golems!”

“I didn’t know I was that special.” I said. I knew how special I was.

“My little baby being so modest. Let mama hug you!”

“Mom, no!” I said, but it was useless. She picked up me and lay me in her arms, hugging and kissing my face.

Hey guys, thanks for reading this chapter! I apologize for it being very short, I'll promise the next chapter will be extra long!

61