Chapter 7: Birthday party – part 1
3.1k 19 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A silvery-haired girl nervously strode into my room. She walked towards me, but she said nothing. Was she frightened of me?

“Are you tense, dear?” Asked my mother.

The pretty girl nodded her head.

“Don’t be, the prince is very kind and will treat you well. And if he mistreats you, you will come to me. I’ll have a talk with him.” My mother said with a smile. “But, come on, dear, don’t be nervous. He doesn’t bite… most of the times. Introduce yourself to him.”

The girl looked at me and bowed, “Hello my prince… My name is Eloria. Starting from today, I’ll be your personal maid. Please treat me well!”

“Nice to meet you Eloria, I’m Artar von Leonhard, and I promise I’ll treat you well,” I paused for a moment. There was one thing I noticed. Why didn’t she mention her last name? Did she forget to mention it because of her nerves? I looked at her and asked, “What’s your last name by the way?”

The girl looked confused and asked, “Last name? What is a last name?”

I looked flabbergasted and peeked at my mother. Making signals with my eyes, letting her know that she should save the situation. She understood it after a few seconds and said, “Artar, dear, commoners don’t have a last name. Only the nobility has the privilege of having them.”

“I see, thanks for explaining it mom. That makes things clear.” I looked at Eloria. She looked sad. Did I ask a sensitive question?

“I will treat you like my sister if you like that?” I proposed. Her eyes lit up, and she became very enthusiastic.

“That would make me very happy! Can I call you big brother from now on?”

“I don’t think my actual sister would like that. Why don’t you give me a nickname?”

“Hm…” She was in serious thought. Thinking about a name. My mother and Lillian stood there stiffly and let her have her way. After a few minutes, she came up with something, “What about Arti?”

My mother and Lillian both burst into laugher.

“He would love that!” Added my mother.

“Okay then I’ll call you Arti from now on!”

I went for the name and let her be. After a few minutes, they finished their laugher. This was Eloria’s first day as a maid, so she had a lot to learn. My mom began by giving her a task.

“Eloria, sweetheart, why don’t you make the prince’s bed up, while I dress him.”

Eloria agreed, and my mother dressed me as usual. It was formal, as always. We finished dressing me up and headed to the dining room.

Father greeted us and sat there already with my sister,
“Big brother!” She shouted. I smiled and replied, “Hi dear sister of mine.” But suddenly, I noticed the unfamiliar faces that sat at the table. My father saw my surprised reaction and said, “Don’t be shy, son, this is your uncle Gilbert. He brought his son and daughter. Say something to them.”

“Hello uncle Gilbert, it’s nice to meet you,” I bowed to impress them.

“The boy has some impressive manners, unlike you Gerwig, little brother of mine,” my uncle teasingly said to my father, “but no need for such courtesies, I’m you uncle. Just treat me like family, because we are! I heard you’re a great summoner already. That would be a significant addition to your father’s empire. With your abilities we could enslave the entire Elven race, I could make every female elf my personal sex slave!”

He roared at his own comment. Laughing like a madman who had something stuck in his throat. He coughed and sounded like a chain-smoker. Gilbert looked like an older, less handsome version of my father. It looked like he hadn’t showered in ages and his beard looked sloppy. He had my father’s brown hair, but it was very greasy and unkempt. He was also fat.

My mother tried to shift the topic and joined the conversation, “Gilbert, it’s been such a long time. How are Oliver and Charlotte? Oh my, they have grown so much!”

“Diana, angel. They’ve grown so much indeed, about your question. I think it’s better if you ask them yourself, haha.”

My mother smiled and faced the brother and sister. The brother looked the eldest of the two. His hair was brown and eyes brown. He had a uninterested look on his face, as if he didn’t want to be here. He was an older-looking kid; I estimated his age to be twelve years old. The sister, on the other hand, had a kind look on her face. She smiled at my mother. Her eyes and hair were both brown. They were long, and she wore them loose. She appeared to be eleven years old. Their looks were average, just like their father’s.

“How have you been, Oliver, Charlotte?”

“Fine…”

“I’ve been great. Thanks for asking lady Diana! Also, thanks for having us.” Said Charlotte. She reacted lively and kind, but Oliver reacted grumpy. I didn’t judge, though. They both had their reasons, probably.

We went to have lunch with them and my parents and uncle Edward caught on and talked a lot. We then had breakfast, which was much bigger and more elaborate than usual. My sister and Charlotte were looking in my direction the whole time. Every time I looked back, they quickly looked the other way. Their faces red as a tomato. Oliver on the other hand minded his own business and looked bored.

The dinner was finally over and my father suggested they should watch me practice my first combat training with Lillian.

“That would be very entertaining to watch. A summoner who’s also trained in the arts of melee combat, your son is truly blessed. And besides, that personal guard of his has a nice body. I like her tits and bum, you should let me borrow her sometimes!” He said. He then licked his lips with lust and looked at Lillian with desire in his eyes. She was clearly disgusted, but didn’t dare to say anything. He tried to pinch her bum, but I stopped his hand.

“Enough uncle, she’s very uncomfortable about this.”

“Oh quite the man, aren’t we? All right, you want to keep her for yourself, I see.”

He wanted to say something else, but realized he better shouldn’t. We went outside to the practice place, but my uncle said he would be later. His stomach still hurt from the food. He took out a vile with a purple liquid out of his pocket and poured it into my drink.

“Let’s see if you’re still all talk after you drink this. Hehehe.”

He grabbed the drink and followed us soon after.

Hey guys sorry for all the polls lately. Just wanted to interact with my readers and get your opinions. I’ll promise I’ll don’t post any polls in the next 20 chapters (unless you like em)

What is the effect of the potion?
  • He dies Votes: 14 6.4%
  • He loses all his powers Votes: 4 1.8%
  • He gets cursed Votes: 12 5.5%
  • He turns into a girl Votes: 181 83.0%
  • He becomes ugly Votes: 7 3.2%
Total voters: 218
52