Chapter 14: Naked Bathing
4.2k 13 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Artar had a confused look on her face. She looked at her mother and questioned, “Why can’t you send the girls away? If they see me naked, they will find out I’m a girl!”

Diana saw the anxiety in her daughter’s eyes. She didn’t want to send the girls away, but she couldn’t let them find out about her son’s ‘transformation’ either. Her deep thought must have helped, because a light bulb appeared above her head. She got an idea!

“Why don’t you wrap a towel around your slender body?” She suggested, “the only part that’s needs cover is your crotch. You hips are wider and your waist is slenderer than the average boy. But the girls will just assume your body isn’t maculated yet.”

“What about my face,” Artar replied, “the girls will notice the changes in my face, they knew how handsome I used to be.”

“You’re overestimating their memory dear. Your sister is three-years-old, she doesn’t even remember what she ate yesterday. Your niece rarely sees you, and your new maid literally knows you for one day. The only person who might notice is your guard, Lillian.”

“I see, I guess I’ll just ignore them and convince them they are wrong.”

Artar’s mother fetched the girls while Artar wrapped a white towel around her slender waist. She made sure her nether regions were fully covered. She looked at herself in the mirror that covered the dress room walls. All she could see was a five-year-old whose beauty was so breathtaking, its description was otherworldly. Her golden hair was short, but it somehow enhanced her beauty. There were no traces left of the boy she used to be.
Her eyes were as pretty and blue as the ocean—they became wet and tears formed in her eyes. Unable to hold back her build up emotion, she barked.

Why did it have to be me?, Artar thought.

The weeping rapidly stopped when she heard a shout, “Big brother, what took you so long! The four of us thought you died or something.”

“I also thought something bad happened,” Charlotte added. She then looked at Artar’s body and commented, “your shoulder’s they are so thin! Just a thin as a girl’s, and your face… it’s so pretty. I’m jealous, compared to you I look so plain and ugly.”

“Don’t talk yourself down Charlotte, you’re beautiful just the way you are, and I think you’re more beautiful than me,” Artar said.

“I know you’re lying, but I appreciate your effort to cheer me up. Thank you,” she smiled.

“Artar, you’re as kind as always,” Lillian added.

Artar’s mother soon joined the four of them and they started undressing. Artar didn’t know where to look and blood spurted out of her nose. It was the first time she saw girls in the birthday suit. Especially her mother and Lillian. Their breasts looked full and perky. They were big, but not huge. Artar took a glance at the rest of their bodies and he noticed they both got nice perky butts. Especially his mother’s. He felt blessed to see such beauties in their fullest glory!

Lillian caught Artar staring and blushed. She felt ashamed, showing her full mature body to the beautiful boy. It was the first time a member of the opposite sex had seen her naked. Even her father hadn’t seen her naked after she went through puberty!

“If you keep staring at me like that, I could get pregnant,” Lillian teasingly said.

“I’m sorry!” Artar responded in shame. She covered her eyes with her eyes and felt totally caught. How stupid she felt!

Charlotte and Artar’s sister saw her embarrassment and giggled. Eloria, the maid, seemed too dense to understand what was happening and stayed quiet.

The now five girls took a quick shower and stepped into the bath. Everyone was naked, except Artar.

Why am I even allowed to bathe with them?, She thought.

They carefully set their feet into the hot water and entered the bath. The bath was a small one, exactly eight people could fit in. The rocks outside the bath decorated the floor, giving it a natural look. There were some trees and bamboo planted, it reminded Artar of Japan. A small river connected one side of the bath and it flowed out on the other. It kept the water warm and gave it a forest look. The room was densely lit. Artar was nervous. Four naked women surrounded her! She couldn’t but notice the big breasts driving in the water.

One of them was her mother, but she couldn’t care less.

“Why are you wearing that towel?” Charlotte asked suspiciously, “the water feels so nice, it’s a waste to cover the entirety of your lower body. The point of taking a bath is to cleanse yourself…”

“I know, but—” Charlotte unexpectedly pulled to towel from Artar’s body, revealing her unfamiliar form to every single person in the bath. Artar was shocked and tried to cover her body as fast as she could. Everyone gasped, excepted Artar’s mother and maid, the latter being too young to understand what was going on.

Charlotte proudly pointed her finger towards Artar and said, “I knew it! I knew you were a girl all along. I’m not stupid, you know, how couldn’t you be? You’re narrow shoulders, your elegant long legs…” She continued with a tone of jealously in her voice. “You’re such a beautiful girl, it infuriates me if somebody pretends something they are not! Why would you pretend to be a boy?”

Everyone’s looked with disbelief at Artar now. Charlotte quickly regretted her decision after she saw the angry glare of Artar’s mother. Lillian’s was totally shocked, her brain couldn’t process what was going on.

“Ar—Artar you’re a gi—girl!” She shouted in disbelief.
“Was big brother a big sister all the time?” Said Artar’s sister.

Lillian wasn’t angry or anything, just confused. She knew Artar for four years already and had many chances to take a close look at her. She always thought she was a boy, because Artar’s parents always referred to her that way. But now, she saw her completely naked and it made complete sense! The highness of her voice, her legs, her face… Everything was clear now—she was a girl all along.

The bathhouse was quiet for a few seconds. They were all completely stunned when they looked at Artar, but chaos broke loose when everybody questioned him.

46