Chapter 15: Coming clean and Possible Solutions
3.1k 13 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The chaos caused by this unexpected revelation caused panic in Artar’s eyes. She knew that the childish curiosity of her niece would start a butterfly effect of trouble. Mother’s plan of keeping this a secret had failed. Artar felt hopeless and didn’t know what to do.

Her mother saw the despair in her daughter’s eyes and took control of the situation. Her plan was to minimize the caused damage by explaining the current situation to every single one of them.

She became the center of attention by standing in the bath. Her mature, but beautiful body visible to everyone in all its glory. Her big, firm breasts stood there and everyone looked at her in awe. The girls stopped their blabbering, and they were curious in what she had to say.

“Everyone, I understand why everyone is in uproar. I also was in shock when I discovered the recent changes to my son. You must have a lot of questions and Artar and I will be glad to answer them.”

The four girls nodded in agreement.

“But let me be clear,” continued Artar’s mother, “Artar was born as a boy and we never lied about his true gender. But before I answer any of your questions, I want to make myself clear. Everything that’s discussed here is — including my son’s transformation — highly confidential and you may under no circumstances discuss this with other’s.”

“Yes, my lady,” they all shouted in unison.

The first person who raised her hand was Charlotte. She seemed the most eager for the chance to ask a question. She raised her hand in the air and swung it in a rapid motion. Her desperate attempt for attention seemed to have worked, because Artar’s mother gave her a turn to speak.

“Yes Charlotte, speak your question.”

“Thank you, my lady,” she took a deep breath and asked, “what’s the secret of turning into such a world-class beauty? I would have never guessed Artar used to be a boy, her face is gorgeous and her body’s so slender, she is so pretty!”

“She’s right, Artar makes such a pretty girl.”

“Yes, she’s stunning!”

“Big brot— I mean big sister is so pretty!”

The girls all nodded in agreement.

“Girls! This is no laughing matter,” shouted Artar’s mother angrily. “It’s a serious problem and it can cause serious power issues in the empire. This situation can cause permanent damage to our family!”

Everybody went quiet now, the mood was tense and nobody dared to say a word. The girls saw the serious look in Artar's mother’s eyes and regretted their sudden burst of excitement. Especially Charlotte, she knew she was the root of the current situation. She desperately tried to think of a way to brighten up the mood, but the gods answered her prayers when Artar’s little sister raised her little hand.

“Yes sweety, ask your question,” said Artar’s mother with a smile on her face. She looked like a completely different person, which shocked the other’s (including Artar).

“Does that mean big brother is big sister now?”

Diana — Artar’s mother — smiled. The pureness in her daughter’s question made her feel better about the future of humankind.

“Yes honey, Artar is your big sister now, but please call her big brother. If you don’t, it can cause a lot of problems.”

“Yes mommy, I don’t want to cause problems so I will call her big brother.”

Lillian suddenly stood up and also wanted to ask a question. She unconsciously exposed her full naked body. She waved her arm, causing her breasts to jiggle. Artar sat behind her. The young girl could see all of Lillian’s assets. 

Her butt was full and perky, she had gorgeous hips which emphasized her slender waistline. She could even see Lillian’s teenly private parts, which were completely hairless. If Artar had a penis, it would have grown rock hard right now. But unfortunately he hadn’t. The only way you could see Artar’s arousal was the color of her face. Her cheeks were red, and she blushed like a tomato.

Lillian saw the changes in Artar’s face, but she didn’t quite realize the cause. The fact that she was a virgin and unexperienced were probably the main causes. She then realized the situation and became as red as a tomato. She tried to cover her body as fast as she could, but it was too late. If she would become pregnant, she knew who to blame.

Artar’s mother saw Lillian’s reaction and chuckled, she knew Lillian had a question so she gave her a chance to talk.

“Lillian, ask your question dear.”

Lillian quickly regained her posture and asked, “do we know the cause of Artar’s transformation?”

“Yes, we have our suspicions,” Artar’s mother answered with a wary look in her eyes.

She looked at Charlotte for a split second, but returned her gaze back to Lillian.

“We suspect that somebody poisoned Artar.”

“Do we know who did that?”

“We have our assumptions, but I can’t unfortunately say it at the moment.”

“Okay, my lady, so what’s our plan now?”

“For now, I think it’s best to keep the fact that Artar turned into a girl a secret.”

“I don’t want to sound stupid, my lady, but what’s the reason nobody can know Artar’s a girl now?” Asked Lillian.

Artar’s mother had a surprised look on her face. She assumed Lillian knew of the laws of Zalem. She studied at the prestigious Royal Academy of Eriwick, after all.

She sighed, but answered the question anyway.

“As people with at least a respectable amount of knowledge would have known. According to Zalem’s law — women cannot inherit the title of god emperor. If the other nobles would find out, our family would be in big trouble.”

“I see… do we have a backup plan in case Artar’s secret would get found out?”

“We do, there’s actually a fairly big chance that’s the case. Just look look at her appearance.”

Everybody looked at Artar and agreed. She was very feminine and pretty indeed. Artar felt embarrassed. She covered her face with her hands and wished she could hide in a hole and never show up again.

“It would only be natural to assume Artar’s a girl,” Artar’s mother continued. “We could keep an act and try to convince everyone he’s just a very feminine, pretty boy, but nobles with brains would’t fall for it that easily. If they would look closely at her, they would realise a boy could never look this beautiful. So they will doubt our statements. In that case we could go to the Grand Church where the pope lives. He’s a stubborn man, but I think we have a fair chance to convince him to allow Artar to inherit the throne. In the worst-case scenario we can claim Artar’s powers are divine and threaten him with her golems,” Artar’s mother giggled.

“My father’s a local lord in a settlement nearby so we could travel there. The only downside is that the Church’s located in the center of the empire, which means we have to travel for at least two months…”

Lillian nodded.

“Okay everyone, I hope you’ll keep this a secret or I’ll personally punish all of you!”

All the girls nodded and shouted, “Yes, my lady,” with trembling in their voices.

“Now that we’re all on the same page, we have an event to attend to, so let’s prepare!”

With that, the girls left the bath and went to the changing rooms. Artar had a sinister feeling in his stomach.

38