Chapter 5
990 5 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I don't own Harry Potter or related works only the OC

After attaining Immortality and having my weapon and armour made by Edward I started my career of by destroying criminal organisations and stealing all there money, since I spent nearly all of it on my journey and having weapons made. 

There were cases where the internal wizarding organisations tried to have me locked up by claiming that I was responsible for breaking the status of secrecy to the world, but as I just used brute strength, the had no real grounds to lock me up.

Thought that did give me the lead of who, were running international crime organisations by using magic.

This led me to catching hundreds of monsters in human skin, and quite a few dark lords. 

One of the interesting thing I discovered while fighting a group of werewolves was the fact that I was immune to lycanthrophy thanks to the ritual in Africa.

In nearly a decade the name Rubeus Hagrid became one of the most feared names in the world. Heck they even started calling me the immortal thanks to the fact that I once regenerated a whole arm after a crafty dark lord cut it off, thought none of them new that I was actually Immortal.

At one point I was even requested by some people to go to the united kingdom to help against Voldemort, unfortunately thanks to my habbit of killing dark lords and murdering evil wizards. Both Voldemort and Albus Dumbledore didn't want me anywhere near their war, so they made all kinds of stupid laws to prevent me from even taking a single step inside the country.

Not that I minded it much, I mean thanks to destroying hundreds of criminal organisations I was practically rolling in money, heck I even bought my own giant island.

It did take me a while to realise the fact that I did have some of the original Hagrid's bad habits seeing as I was raising a Cerberus called Fluffy, a Nundu called Nomy and a dragon called Tonton and that's not counting the hundreds of monsters that I have released into my giant island.

As I spent my time hunting evil wizards, and freeing slaves, I saved a Kitsune named Ao, and after saving her I ended up marrying, I thought her how to become Immortal and we spent the rest of our lives together.

As for harry Potter it seemed like someone else took my place.

13