Chapter 1: Devil from the sky (part1)
93 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the sky above London, an unprecedented event occurred. the blue sky started to distort and, in an instant, it split in half. Darkness filled the space where the sky was split. Suddenly, the shadow of a humanoid figure came out from the darkness. Right after the figure was ejected the sky returned to its original state. Fortunately, as the phenomenon transpired in a split second, no one was able to notice it in the first place...well, almost no one.

Meanwhile, in a backyard…

A woman in a swimsuit was sunbathing while leisurely reading newspaper. At that moment, a huge splashing sound startled her. She was still oblivious to the fact that her life, would have a drastic change the moment she lifted her head.

Laying on the long chair, the woman was startled by loud noise coming from the pool she was facing. A huge water wave, that covered her field of view, crashed into her before she had time to react. She was completely soaked, her slightly curled black hair, which was and neatly combed, was now sticky and messy.

It took her a few breaths of time to snap back to reality. She then walked to get a clear view of what caused this commotion, and to her surprise, she found a little girl in a red sleeveless robe. She quickly jumped into the pool when she realised that the girl was floating, motionlessly on her stomach.

The woman swam back to the edge of the pool with the little girl. As she tried to lift her out of the water, she found out that, surprising enough, the girl was weightless. This thought lasted only for a second; then she focused on applying first aid. After numerous attempt, the girl reacted. She opened her eyelids with some difficulty, and her sight fell on a woman who was smiling at her.

Lily was relieved, she said with a smile: “I am glad that you’re okay! My name Is Lily, what is yours little girl?”

The girl regained enough of her senses to hear Lily’s question, and that made her frown in irritation. She coughed, her voice was coarse, each word came out with great difficulty: “Who are you calling a little girl, huh? Stop assuming things based on Humans’ standard… Anyway, I’ll allow you to call me Phoenix, also where am I?”

Lily was rendered speechless ’What is she talking about? Phoenix? The mythical creature?’ she felt that this situation was a bit unrealistic. She then realised that the girls looks were, odd. They were that of a top class beauty, not that of a seemingly 9 old girl. Her waist length crimson hair, almond shaped red eyes, cherry lips, fair skin, and her 4.5 feet. coupled with the cold and unruly aura she exuded, even her feeble state couldn’t affect it. ‘Indeed, her aura can’t be that of a little girl!’ Exclaimed Lily in her mind.

Lily was affected by Phoenix’ queen like disposition ‘If she was a bit taller she would be a devastating beauty...’ and while she thought of this, the unexpected happened. Lily froze at the sight displayed in front of her. Phoenix’ body morphed, from her initial cute kid body, she now looked more of an ice queen, more so with her aura that seemed to have been intensified. Mesmerising yet unapproachable, that’s how people would describe Phoenix. The only thing that remained was the previous dress she was wearing, which shrunk after the transformation, and made Phoenix even more enticing, by exposing her long slender legs. Lily swore to herself she faced the most beautiful woman on earth.

Phoenix smirked as she witnessed this reaction. She witnessed it so many times that she lost count.

From your accent, it’s clear you’re a native British. So we’re in Britain, interesting..” with her still coarse voice she talked to herself before she dived deep in her thoughts. The situation turned awkward, with two girls standing there, Phoenix deep in thoughts not bothering with Lily, while the latter, was too shocked to the point of being unable to analyse the situation properly.

3