Chapter 2: Diary
53 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Phoenix looked around her, after she entered the house, with curiosity. Everything was foreign to her, not that she wasn’t acquainted with Human’s interior design, but that since her last visit they’re tastes changed was drastic.

Lily’s house was the standard of the contemporary architecture. It’s hallway, was an open space, except a half wall, built like a mini- bar, that isolated the kitchen from the rest. The furnitures, wallpaper, ceiling and flooring were either, white black or grey. Green plants, scattered cleverly through the floor, broke the monotonous three colours style. A Bookshelf was the only thing that stood out in spite of it being low-key. It was posted at the corner of the living room’s wall, the farthest away from everything else, it would have been ignored, if not for it’s vibrant red colour. This stark contrast, be it intentional or not, indicated it’s importance.

And of course, being curious by default, Phoenix got intrigued. She discarded everything around her and walked directly in the bookshelf direction. It was at this moment that Lily got in, not even a second later, she freaked out and rushed forward, and blocked Phoenix path to the bookshelf. Phoenix got puzzled, she didn’t have to think much to understand that Lily’s stopped because of some sort of important stuff that was contained in the bookshelf. Unfortunately to Lily, Phoenix curiosity wasn’t something easily satisfied. She nimbly passed through her and arrived in front of Lily’s precious.

“Why are you so worked up?” Asked Phoenix with a teasing tone. Her eyes scanned through all the books in swift motion, then she realised why Lily acted this way. She stretched her hand to grab a specific book. Lily, turned around and saw the direction Phoenix’ hand was going to, she widened her eyes in horror, and screeched desperately: “No, don’t you dare read it!!” while she darted with all her might to prevent her curious guest from picking the book, but to no avail, Phoenix was swifter.

The book she took was nothing special, it was an old-fashioned blue leather book; Titled London delicacies, it shouldn’t have stirred such a reaction from Lily. that’s what Phoenix thought… until she read the content of the first page; Lily crumbled on the floor, her face was red from embarrassment, she begged: “Please don’t read any further...”

On the first page, at the top was hand written Diary; while at the it was signed with the owner’s full name, Lily Hoggwart. The first part of the page made Phoenix show a wide grin, which filled Lily with despair. Who wouldn’t feel like when you’re life’s experiences were in the hands of a total stranger. But then she saw Phoenix has vanished, replaced by a pained expression, so intense that Lily was affected just from a mere look at her expression.

1