Chapter 29 – Start Of Physical Training
300 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 29 - Start Of Physical Training

 

 

‘This really…’ Chrome couldn’t help but be even more fascinated by the true effect of the simulation Exo Tech device.

Even though he was currently inside the changing room, it was still within the hall itself, so he could directly feel the emitted waves…

While he couldn’t tell how beneficial these waves were for his training as the effect itself was supposed to only appear after one had trained, Chrome could still distinguish that his body was currently in an overly refreshed state!

He originally had no plans to start training today, not even bothering to bring a sportswear along as he just wanted to scout the place and make sure it would be worth it, only choosing to decisively join on the spot after being convinced so he wasn’t actually ready on the inside to train.

Back in his normal reality, Chrome had always wanted to go to the gym and try working out but he found an excuse or something to stop him every time, so currently, his heart was a bit anxious on the inside.

However, after being exposed to the waves of the device embedded in the walls, the refreshment he felt erased that anxiousness as it only became fuel to his anticipation!

Completely putting on the sportswear that was provided by the gym, Chrome could feel that the invading waves seemed to have become more regulated, this was actually the passive effect of this wear, to synchronize with the stimulative waves and make sure they don’t have the opposite effect.

Collecting his clothes in the bag that was also provided by the gym, Chrome swiped his card before one of the four lockers before him as he put the bag inside then finally went out.

‘The treatment is worth it.’

Just as exaggerated the fees of the ‘Exos Bodybuilding’ service was, the treatment was equally exaggerated, everything that one would use in a gym was provided for the service’s subscribers, including nutritional supplements, one only needed to pay for service and everything else was handled and organized.

‘Only two…’

Walking into the hall that gave a very distinctive ‘Premium’ feeling being filled with all types of working out machines, Chrome only spotted two other members within the hall, making it appear as if most of the space and machines were wasted.

However, this was actually one of the reasons the service was so pricy, the stimulation waves provided by the device would lose its potency when more Exos users were within the designed space, so each service like this even in other gyms maintained a fixed number of 3 to 5 in order to keep the benefits visible.

“Oh, you are a new golden member?” One of the two finished his training set on the bench press before picking up his water bottle as he walked to Chrome.

“Coach,” Chrome replied as he quickly took notice of the small badge on the guy’s uniform.

Naturally, as Chrome was simply a noob when it came to body training, he had every intention to rely on the trainer’s advice for how to proceed. After all, that was also considered part of the service!

“Hey there, I’m Clarke, you?” Clarke, the bulky guy who had very defined muscles, said as he extended his hand out to Chrome for a handshake.

“I’m Chrome,” Chrome simply replied in the same tone as he didn’t mind shaking Clarke’s somewhat sweaty hand, he himself believed that he would be drenched in sweat soon anyway...

“Nice meeting you Chrome, I suppose you just joined today?” Clarke took his hand back as he scanned over Chrome and asked.

“Yeah…” Chrome nodded in response.

“Since it’s your first time here… Do you have any past experience with bodybuilding and working out in general?”

Clarke already seemed to have noticed that Chrome had little to no experience considering that his body was somewhat out of shape, but he just asked for confirmation anyway.

“None, this is basically my first time at the gym,” Chrome honestly replied.

“Alright then, how do you want to do this?”

As the coach of this special hall, Clarke had to ask the members about their plans or the target they wanted to achieve to be capable of giving a proper training routine.

“I simply want a basic training course to do an overall body reformation. I will be joining the Extra Academy in exactly two months and I want to enhance my physical capability to a decent level at the very least,” Chrome explained thoroughly as he didn’t plan to hide this part, he already used this status to obtain a discount earlier, so he didn’t mind mentioning his situation if that was going to help the coach give him a more suitable training schedule.

“I see, since that’s the case, let’s not waste any more time, I still have yet to finish my daily training.”

Hearing Chrome’s straight forward explanation, Clarke quickly understood what he had to do as he snapped his fingers for Chrome to follow him.

“People don’t normally try ‘Exos Bodybuilding’ without prior normal training, but I can understand why you can’t take things by their original order. You don’t have to worry, they usually do that just to get used to the workload, the benefits you receive from training here are still the same even if it’s your first time.” Finally pausing his steps, Clarke reassured Chrome as he stopped in front of a treadmill.

“You aren’t too overweight, but you need to lose some to balance your body, we will start with a simple cardio session since it’s early in the morning, we will move on to the detailed training later today. Get on.”

“Understood.” Chrome nodded in response to Clarke’s instructions as he stepped into the treadmill.

After adjusting the speed of the treadmill and turning it on, Clarke looked back at Chrome who had already started lightly jogging as the treadmill started moving.

“The speed will automatically increase with time but it won’t be too much for you. Come find me after you 15 minutes have passed, the treadmill would stop on itself by then.”

“Got it.”

Chrome didn’t bother to nod back as Clarke had already turned his back to him and walked back to the bench press seat.

“Haaa…” 

Letting out a long breath as he tried to steady his rhythm, Chrome had a very simple plan to not get overswept by how boring or tiring training was considering this was his first time.

Withdrawing most of his conscious, Chrome immediately thought of something as a paper scroll appeared in his mind...

He simply planned to stare at his Physical Status during the whole thing!

 

10