3RD PLACE WINNER: The Demon King’s Secretary
1k 5 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement

 

Xigdriria was bored. Unbearably bored. A century manning The Demon King’s front office would do that to a Succubus though. She was in her work outfit, if one could call it that. Xigdriria wore thin black panties and a set of straps that crossed over her breasts to keep them in place which contrasted against her cherry red skin. Her horns curved around like a ram also in black and helped bring the whole ‘outfit’ together with her blue hair that extended down to her but and actually covered more than the outfit. Honestly, she was quite tired of her uniform. The outfit was a scam, and many a pathetic fool had fallen for her charms, a sweet word there, a light touch here and men fell over themselves to please her. This made it rather easy for her to dispose of many a challenger with a quick knife to the gut, but it was all so unfulfilling. She could never find it in herself to enjoy the attention of men unlike her sisters, though perhaps that’s why she got the job.

Xigdriria was reading the latest death statistics from the frontlines when she heard the door creak open. ‘I should really get someone to oil that’ she thought without looking up, intent on ignoring this coming challenger. One of the other defenders could deal with it, they always complained she took most of the good jobs, but when they practically let her slide the knife between the ribs was it even a fight.

“Welcome to The Demon Kings tower, I’m his secretary Xigdriria how can I help you” said Xigdriria with her face in a scroll.

“I’m here to kill the king” said a strange voice. It was a deep bass but it sounded so smooth, so calming compared to the fools she was used to.

Bringing her eyes up to meet the owner of the voice she started answering its question “First door on your left you can…” and trailed off as her eyes met a goddess.

In front of her stood a short woman, clad in two pieces of leather armour whose sole purpose was to cover her top and bottom halves, with thick steel gauntlets covering her hands. The woman’s arms were packed with powerful muscle that looked ready to grapple any fool who came to close. Her exposed midriff showed off chiselled abs that would put any veteran warrior to shame, with deep lines separating them Xigdriria almost felt lost in the ravines presented to her. Dragging her eyes away from that intoxicating sight to the goddess’s legs she saw even more power. Thick thighs ready to burst out with power at a moment’s notice flexed slightly as the goddess moved from foot to foot.

A fountain of drool poured from Xigdriria’s mouth as she stared at the woman unwilling to look away.

“Stop drooling it’s disgusting” said the goddess

“Yes mistress” said Xigdriria

“What”

“What?”

“Repeat what you just said” asked the goddess

“Sorry for the drool ma’am” said Xigdriria without missing a beat.

A tense silence followed as the two stared at each other. The warrior searching for any trace of hostility and Xigdriria searching for… other things.

“Right… well you said first door on the left then” said the goddess as she moved off walking away from Xigdriria.

Unable to let this perfect specimen go, Xigdriria followed behind and desperately thought of ways to keep this person from dying to The Demon King.

“Um would you like to step aside for a moment and have a drink” said Xigdriria pulling out a bottle of wine from her storage space

“No. Alcohol is poison for the body and mind, I will not partake in such filth” said the goddess.

“Of course, how foolish of me” said Xigdriria, throwing the bottle from the window. “In that case can I offer you a hardy meal” pulling out a recently cooked piping hot chicken steaming with vegetables and garnish surrounding it in lavish amounts

“I’ve eaten before I came here. I cannot fight on an empty stomach. Your attempts at deception are weak, and I’ve already dealt with temptresses more daring than yourself, you cannot sway me” said the goddess

Fire bloomed around Xigdriria melting the plate she was holding and burning the meal to a crisp. The pillar of fire reaching the ceiling and fanning out on contact, luckily leaving the obsidian unharmed. “Which of those harlots dares to touch my goddess, I’ll find them and rip their throats out then I’ll rip out their eyes and let them watch me feed them to their best friend…. Wait”

“Excuse me?” said the goddess in a confused tone

Xigdriria coughed exaggeratedly “Sorry, just a slight cough no need to worry yourself about me” catching up to the goddess she continued “Would you mind telling me your name so that I can refer to you properly in my head?”

“I am known as Nóra, first of her name, battle maiden of the northern tribes” replied Nóra.

“Ooh so my goddess is called Nóra” muttered Xigdriria as the pair approached an ornately carved door.

Depicted on the door in question was an elaborate carving of a scene from the first demon war, it involved a battle between two armies with-

Nóra pushed the door open without a second thought striding into the room.

“Who dares enter my halls. Do ye challenge the great Dragmexach” yelled a hulking red figure with four arms bulls’ horns and a full set of plate armour.

Nóra didn’t even stop, just kept casually walking forward without announcing herself. The demon across the hall incensed by this charged forward with a battle cry, pulling his two giant greatswords from his back holding each with two hands one on either side pulled his arms back to deliver a blow to this unarmoured human who thought to challenge him in a contest of strength.

A blur of movement and an explosion of black blood rained down on the battle field. Nóra stood unharmed with a headless corpse beside her. To say the corpse was headless though would be to undersell Nóra’s achievement. She had uppercut the demon but instead of breaking the head apart it had instead ripped the head off and shattered it into a countless number of pieces.

“Huh, thought he’d be stronger” said Nóra inspecting her gauntlets for damage and blood.

Xigdriria felt a tingling feeling run throughout her whole body. This, this was what she wanted. That unmatched figure, that domineering attitude, that beautifully kept body despite the harsh training it had undergone. She wanted it.

Nóra simply continued her stride opening the door at the other end of the room as Xigdriria ran to catch up to her having paused just outside the entrance to avoid being noticed by Dragmexach.

“Hey, um Nóra, do you think you could maybe consider not killing the demon lord?” asked Xigdriria

“No, I must challenge him as part of my quest. There is almost no other way” said Nóra

“What if I beg?” said Xigdriria running in front of Nóra and pouting with big eyes and clasped hands.

Nóra twitched a little bit at that. Her hands that rested at her side raised slightly before falling back down “Your prattling is useless; you cannot save your King”

“Are you sure there isn’t anything at all I can do” said Xigdriria moving to Nóra’s side and pressing her mostly exposed breasts against her arm, with a black blush creeping its way onto her cheeks keeping her eyes down panicking inside.

Unbeknownst to Xigdriria this tactic was close to working. A deep red blush crept onto Nóra’s face who was making a point to look at the stone bricks that made up the walls instead of the Succubus attached to her arm.

The pair continued to walk in silence with Xigdriria afraid to look Nóra in the eye and Nóra using her warrior training to remember what it felt like to punch people. ‘Remember, the crunching sound, the sickly stench of blood and the soft sensual squishing of breasts that seem to suck in your hand and the intoxicating smell of that wo… Nóra shook her head to clear her mind of such thoughts.

Luckily for Nóra they reached the next door. Though she didn’t actually see it and simply barged straight into the heavy stone door pushing it open with her basic walking speed half unnoticed.

Xigdriria jumped back at this hiding once again from the challenger inside. This time it was a short imp looking demon with a robe and a staff twice as tall as he.

“Ooo, a warrior hath defeated the previous guardian. In all my days I’ve never seen such a thing. I suppose a pathetic existence such as yourself that possesses no magic deserves a fair chance. I will permit you one strike against my mighty self before attacking.

Nóra simply strode forward confidently reaching the imp and stopping for just a moment. Then a whistle and a crack as a loud slap rang out across the room. The imp slammed into the wall unconscious and Nóra strode onwards.

“Um, Nóra why didn’t you kill that guy?” asked Xigdriria

“It’s not like I hate demons or anything. He gave me one strike and I felt it dishonourable to kill him with it as weak as he was” said Nóra

Xigdriria felt her heart beating faster and faster. ‘doesn’t hate demons. She doesn’t hate demons, I have a chance, I must take it, I cannot let her escape me’

Xigdriria ran in front of Nóra and skidded to a stop before bowing as low as possible in front of Nóra and said “Please. Please consider not killing The Demon King”

In this moment Xigdriria was being entirely and hoping that Nóra would be willing to grant her this boon. To Nóra though it looked as though this was a continued temptation. Despite, or perhaps because of Xigdriria’s efforts her bow was much lower than normal, but this instead revealed to Nóra an unimpeded view of her ass making the warrior blush immensely.

“I said you will not tempt me demon” said Nóra as she strode past Xigdriria.

The demon ran to catch up with the warrior and latched onto her arm once again. Nóra turned morphing her face into a snarl to try and disguise her embarrassment as anger but was greeted with a shocking sight. Slight tears had pooled at the edge of Xigdriria’s eyes and as she gazed into Nóra’s own the warrior felt no malice, only sincerity.

“The Demon King binds our souls to him. That’s why the others don’t fear death. That’s why we protect him with our all. If he dies we die, but if we die, he can bring us back. You are the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen, before you told me your name I referred to you as my goddess in my head, I would do anything to keep you by my side. Please, give me a chance” said Xigdriria.

“Fine one chance” said Nóra, still faking anger.

Xigdriria stepped back and grabbed Nóra’s hand and slowly lifted it up and unfurled it. Pressing the hand and wrapping it around her own throat she looked Nora in the eyes. “Do it”

“If you must slay The Demon King, end it now. I have no love for him, and I was a fool to accept the position but I cannot escape” said Xigdriria conjuring a red chain from thing air that seemed to lead into nothing “This is the chain that binds my soul, and I cannot escape it. If I have no chance, let my end be by your hands''

Nóra stared back into Xigdriria’s eyes searching for any sign of falsehood but only saw unwavering resolve. The demon was willing to die this way, and she would die fulfilled. Luckily for them both Nóra had other ideas. Reaching forward with her other hand pretending to go for the throat Nóra suddenly shifted and grasped the chain that bound Xigdriria and pulled.

Nóra’s muscles bulged her legs flexed and her arms popped. Veins appeared and marred her beautiful face but with a final tug the chain shattered. Disintegrating into dust. Xigdriria fell to the floor, all strength leaving her body.

“I… I can’t believe it” she muttered “Those chains should be unbreakable; how can you have possibly done such a thing”

“It wasn’t the chains that broke, I just ripped out the king’s soul” replied Nóra

“That, that’s not how that’s supposed to work” said Xigdriria, raising her eyes to stare at Nóra once again.

She admired that chiselled perfect frame, that panting chest that rose and fell, and the sweat that dripped from every corner of her goddesses’ body, showing the exertion she had endured to free Xigdriria from her master.

Once again waterfalls of drool spilled out from the sides of her mouth, and while more aware of it this time she made no effort to stop it.

“I thought I said no drooling,” said Nóra panting from the earlier exertion 

“Yes mistress” said Xigdriria as she stood up and dusted herself off. This time Nóra made no comment, she’d heard right and true, but this time she needed no correction.

“So where do we go now mistress” said Xigdriria snaking her body around Nóra’s arm “I believe you said you had a quest to fulfil”

“I guess I don’t anymore” said Nóra

“What do you mean?” said Xigdriria.

“I was searching for a suitable life partner. One who I could not slay. I met my match today, and pledge myself to care for her as her mistress” said Nóra

Xigdriria blushed, black rushing to darken her cheeks but before she could muster the courage to say anything, she felt herself being lifted up by Nóra who then proceeded to kick a hole into the wall and leap out. Xigdriria clutched tightly onto Nóra and screamed, well aware of the fact she knew spells to fly, but why would she spoil this moment.

The moment she was carried away from that grating life, by her amazing, thoughtful, muscled goddess.

31