#7: The Princess
444 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Author: Emanuel

Profile: N/A

 

“Can I help you?”

“Uh? Yes, I work for the princess.”

“What do I do? I’m her personal maid, so don’t mess up with me!”

“I accept your apology.”

“I know she’s engaged.”

“Lover?! Nonsense! I’m her personal maid, nothing less, nothing more.”

“Noises? I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“What did you say?!”

“I see, so you already know.”

“You want me to tell you how it began?”

“Okay. I trust you won’t hurt the princess, but if you try something I’ll kill you.”

“I was waking up…”

I was late and I had to help prepare breakfast. The Head Maid would spank my ass if I was late again, so I ran as fast as I could. I arrived one minute late. Thankfully she showed me some pity. Because I was late I had to wash the dishes. But before that they assigned me as the service girl. I cleaned the table, washed and dried the dishes we would use; making sure the dishes sparkled. Arranged the spoons, knives and forks measuring the space between the edge of the table and the silverware and the arrangements.

The Head Maid instructed me on how to serve each dish. She repeated over and over the order in which I had to serve, first The King, then The Queen, The First Prince, The Second Prince, and The Princess. Some dishes had to be served from the right of the person and others from the left. If I would have messed up, I would crash with a member of the royal family, and I would end up spanked for sure, or worse.

I did it showing as much confidence as I could, though The Princess stared at me all the time. Each time I went back to the kitchen, the Head Maid corrected small details, like my posture. And when everything was over; waiting for me was a pile of dirty dishes.

I was alone washing the dishes when The Princess arrived. I vowed and asked if I could do something for her. She whispered to my ear.

“Come to my room tonight.”

“As you wish, Princess.”

I continued working until the afternoon. The Head Maid told me to stop, and whispered to me I better prepare for tonight. I went and took a bath, changed into clean clothes I ironed as best as I could, and combed my hair. I left my room when no one was outside.

I knocked but there was no response. I waited for a while when the bell for calling a maid sounded, so I went in. To my surprise The Princess was naked on the bed. I obediently approached. The Princess had a red rope next to her.

“Undress.”

I took off all my clothes and folded them; I placed them on an empty chair.

“Come to the bed.”

“I want you to use this rope… to tie me.”

I didn’t understand, how was I supposed to do it? The Princess said nothing. She just waited. I took the rope and moved Princess Livia’s boobs. I wrapped the rope around her torso. On her back I wrapped the rope around itself. She smiled when I covered her navel; I kept going down. I tied her around her butt. Her hands were the last thing I tied.

Princess Livia tried to release herself; when she couldn’t she lied down on the bed. She was breathing heavily and her face blushed. I watched Princess Livia; she was so vulnerable. I reached for her tights and slid my hands upward; I caressed her large boobs.

Livia didn’t move. My hands went for her soft abdomen. My mind was drowned in power; I was in control. I kept touching her abdomen.

I understood how having power felt. I could do anything and Livia couldn’t stop me. I could touch anywhere, kiss anywhere. She belonged to me, her maid. Her perfect body presented to me. I kissed her.

I stopped touching her body and kissing her. After some minutes I dressed and left.

I couldn’t sleep that night, I couldn’t take her body out of my mind. And I missed the power. A simple maid dominating The Princess was outrageous, and I wanted to do it again. I wanted to be the one giving orders; I was already sick of obeying. A maid, a commoner; making Princess Livia do anything I desire. She doesn’t obey her mother, would that make me more powerful than The Queen? Me? Above everyone else?

I prepared for another day of work. I washed the dishes again; it took me six hours, but I stayed there until the afternoon. Once again I had to wash the dishes. The Head Maid didn’t reprimand me.

I didn’t notice when Princess Livia entered. She whispered to my ear.

“I’ll be waiting for you.”

“Yes.”

When I finished, I went to my room. I trimmed my nails, took a scented bath, cleaned my mouth, prepared my best clothes and lingerie. I went to Livia’s room and entered without knocking. Livia was combing her hair. I locked the door.

“Undress.”

Livia stood from the chair and undressed for me.

“Go to the bed. Where’s the rope?”

Livia pointed to her wardrobe. I searched between the clothes and in the drawers. I found a hidden mechanism; it was easy to open. I approached Livia with the red rope in hand.

“You can talk.”

Livia smiled. I started with her hands, this time I tied her wrists, elbows and shoulders. Then I wrapped the rope around her boobs, caressing them as much as I wanted. I did the same for her butt. I tied her thighs and knees.

I kissed Livia. I used my hand to open her mouth and used my tongue to lick her insides. I kissed her neck, her collarbone, her boobs. I caressed her boobs while licking her nipples, Livia moaned. I kissed her abdomen and continued going downward.

“You can lick it.”

“I don’t know if I should.”

“It’s clean.”

“Maybe I should leave?”

I took my clothes and left.

The next day Princess Livia didn’t ask me to come tonight. The day after was the same. I prepared to visit her on the third night. I escaped from the Head Maid.

I used a stolen key to enter The Princess’ room; she wasn’t there. I sat on the bed and waited for her.

Livia went in, but stopped when she saw me. She went out and was about to close the door.

“Where are you going?”

She stepped in.

“Close the door.”

Livia hesitated. I didn’t move. She closed it.

“Good girl. Are you not going to greet me?”

“…”

“You can talk.”

“Good evening, maid.”

“Undress me.”

She approached. Livia stopped when only the lingerie was left; I stared at her sternly. With a smile on her face Livia removed my lingerie. I grabbed and kissed her.

“Undress, but keep your lingerie.”

I enjoyed looking at her naked body, then I told her to bring me the rope.

“We are not virgins anymore. They had our first time, but we choose who we belong to.”

I tied her better than the last time. I kissed and caressed her, leaving her pussy for the last. I licked Livia’s pussy; Livia moaned.

I was drunk in power. I would have Livia belong to me. Finally I’m the one who dominates; I would make Livia serve me.

“We should stop.”

I stopped and stared at her. I drew towards her face. Livia smiled, but the disappointment in her face was clear.

“I want you to be mine. Livia, what’s your choice?”

Livia blinked in surprise. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and waited for her answer.

“If Mistress is fine with me.”

“You belong only to me. Swear you’ll always obey your mistress.”

“I just obey Mistress.”

I put my fingers inside her pussy and enjoy her puppy eyes. There was no doubt now, our relationship was defined, she was mine and would do anything I want. If I told her to undress me and prepare a bath, she would do it; if I told her to make me a meal, she would do it.

My fingers continued to stimulate her pussy. She came, but the rope held her body in place.

“Are you crying?”

“Y-yes, Mistress.”

“Don’t you trust your mistress?”

“I don’t, can Mistress make me feel safe?”

“I see. Livia, you can tell me to stop anytime, I don’t want to hurt you.”

After an hour I finally stopped. Livia breathed heavily. After untying her, I cleaned her body. I waited for her to fall asleep.

Five days later. I returned to my usual routine. Today I had to sweep the palace and wash the curtains. I got up and dressed, combed my hair, reported to the Head Maid and started working. I grabbed one curtain and went to wash it; I had to wash five curtains each day. Once I finished the fifth enough time had passed for the first one to dry. I had to iron them too and put the curtains in their place.

I was sweeping when someone crashed with me. It was Livia.

“Livia.”

“…”

“I’m sorry.”

We helped each other stand.

“Livia.”

“At this moment you’re not my mistress.”

“Princess Livia. I’ll be more careful next time.”

I made sure no one else could see us and kissed her.

12