Chapter 8
8.8k 20 227
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I felt myself slowly being consumed by an aching need that started in my underbelly, in a way I’d never felt before, and it was all her fault, this amazing giantess of a woman between my legs. We kissed, much too tenderly for what we were doing, every touch of our lips not there to devour but a little promise of things to come. And come they did, as I pulled her shirt over her head. As it turned out, that was easier said than done when you’re being pushed into a wall, but I managed, and what I could see of her nearly made me squeal. What I could feel of her, straining against her pants, pushing against me, did. She shut me up with another kiss, and when she pulled away I noticed I was drooling. My eyes kept shooting down to her crotch.

 

“Wh-- How--” I managed. My brain was no longer in charge of executive decision-making when it came to my body, my mouth included. She looked at me seductively and then gently pushed her bulge into me, making me whimper.

 

“Remember, dear. We look however we desire to,” she said. Her tone was all control, all dominance, but the raspiness of it, her ragged breathing, told me she was in almost as bad a way as I was. “Does it bother you?”

 

I shook my head almost violently and bit my lip. Then, to put extra emphasis on my desire for her, I squeezed her even harder between my legs, grinding her into me, making us both shiver. The pressure against me, the insane sensitivity against a part of me that was still completely new, was shooting white hot lightning up my body and down to my toes with every gentle thrust of her. 

 

Where to go from here, I had no idea. Well, I had some idea, I’d grown up with wifi, but being on the receiving end of anything had never entered the realm of possibility, so being here was exhilarating and utterly terrifying. I looked into her eyes, pleading, looking for mercy. Contrary to what I expected, I found plenty. She smiled.

 

“Don’t worry, darling, your first time will be a lot more special than a mall changing stall.” And then her smile turned into a grin so wicked it was like my eyes were directly connected to my crotch. I could feel myself getting turned on just looking at her. A part of me wondered if she could drive me to climax that way, but another was hoping for something a little more stimulating, and she’d clearly picked up on it. “But that doesn’t mean I can’t drive you absolutely wild while we’re in here.”

 

“You’re a monster,” I panted, and planted a kiss on the demoness’s face. She didn’t need to respond to that. She knew. And then, suddenly, she gently put me on the ground again. I’d only then realized that the small flats I’d been wearing had fallen off as my bare feet touched the wooden floor. I stood still for a moment, trying to collect myself. I looked down and saw that my slacks had soaked through, and then up at her. She was hiding a smile behind her hand, a smile that grew only wider as I glared at her. 

 

“You’ll have to wear something out of the stall if you don’t want people seeing that,” she said. “What would they think?” The thought occurred to me too, and while it was obviously terrible and should be avoided at all costs, it was also a little hot. Just a tiny bit. I looked at her, now that she wasn’t pressed up against me. Clearly, she’d desired to look like a six-foot-something with abs of steel and biceps that could bench a truck. It was really working for me. Deciding to get some revenge, I ran my fingers over her abs, softly, admiring them, and Madeline shuddered at my gentle touch. Then, with little warning, I ran my fingers down, found the bulge in her jeans and squeezed. She only barely managed to stifle a groan, and the look in her eyes was easily translated. “How dare you?” it said. 

 

I stepped closer, caressing its length through the coarse fabric, and she clearly had a hard time controlling herself, her breathing shaky. It was my turn to pretend to be calm and collected, but my head was swimming, my legs were trembling, and I was sure a drop was running down my inner thigh. My heartbeat pounded in my crotch, every second sending the tiniest pangs of pleasure all the way up to my face. I teased her mercilessly, kissing her chest and caressing and squeezing the length in her trousers. 

 

She wasn’t going to let me do this indefinitely. Maybe she felt she was getting close, and didn’t want to give me the satisfaction of both of us looking like we came in our pants -- just me, then -- or maybe she just wanted to be in charge again. Either worked for me, because she took a step closer to me again, and then… knelt down? I was confused for all of half a second until all of a sudden I was aware of cool air brushing against my skin. From the waist down. She had, for all intents and purposes, pantsed me. The air against my exposed sex made me shiver and I had to lean back against the mirror again to steady myself. 

 

She ran a single, slender finger up my inner thigh, and when I looked at her she was licking it clean. Her tongue was long, a lot longer than I remembered. This woman was a menace. Before I could say anything, make any kind of statement, she brought her face down against me, her tongue pushing between my lips, and the whole world went white. The sensation of the slick, long tongue sliding against a bundle of pure nerve endings exploded in my stomach and expanded like a thermonuclear cloud of fire across my body. My legs trembled and it’s only because she’d wrapped her arms around my thighs that I didn’t collapse then and there. I wanted to push her head closer, wanted to feel her more, but when I reached down I found an obstacle and realized after only a second -- I was barely conscious at that point -- that her horns had grown out. I grabbed them gratefully and yanked her harder into me. 

 

Wanting to oblige me, I felt her impossibly long tongue push me open, slide inside me gently and carefully and filling me up. She licked, slowly, pushing in and out of me, a little deeper each time, and every movement of her tongue against my clitoris had me shuddering and inhaling a rasping breath. The feeling of overwhelming pleasure, of pure stimulation, ran through me, over and over again, in waves, and I had to bite my lip to keep from screaming, but she didn’t relent in the slightest, even when my breathing turned to whimpering and my eyes rolled up in my head. Thinking was not happening anymore. Just feeling. The feeling of fullness and ecstasy and wanton pleasure. I had to hold on to her horns to keep from slumping over, but even my arms were giving out, my fingers tingling, and my legs shook as I stood on the tips of my toes. 

 

Between my gritted teeth, I let out the slightest of squeals that would have been a scream, an ejaculation of pleasure, and we heard a voice outside the changing room. 

 

“Are you okay?” the woman asked. “Let us know if we can offer you any assistance.”

 

“I-- I’m O-- okay,” I stammered, and realized that I sounded like I was anything but okay. My voice was hoarse and shaky, and I had to come up with something fast to keep her from seeing me, shaking from what felt like an hour of orgasming, with a horned amazon between my legs. “I-- I just got a bad phonecall,” I finally managed. It was a brazen lie, but salespeople genuinely don’t give a shit so long as you’re not making a mess in the changing rooms. I really hope I hadn’t been making a mess. “I’ll be out in a mo--” Madeline slid her tongue all the way inside me and pressed against sensitive spots I’d never had before, let alone touched, and a small hand grenade went off behind my eyes. “-oment,” I managed. 

 

“Alright, but don’t hesitate to ask,” the voice said. When we heard her walk away, Madeline slowly pulled away from me. Her face was soaking wet and I would have collapsed in a puddle on the floor if she hadn’t kept me upright. 

 

“You’re a monster,” I said again, and this time she just kissed me on the nose. It was a little wet. I smelled myself on her and I couldn’t tell if it was the endorphins or my succubus nature, but it seemed like I smelled pretty good. I kissed her and pushed my tongue between her lips. I tasted pretty good, too. Almost sweet. 

 

“Let’s get you home,” she said. “We’ve got training to do. Just because the mall was closer doesn’t mean you don’t still need to learn how to control your thinking.”

 

As if to prove her point, I shook my head and pulled her in for another kiss while she looked at me in confusion. “That’s not the first thing we’ll be doing when we get to your place, Madeline Lullaby,” I said, and I let my fantasies slowly run wild until I was sure she couldn’t help but see them, and hopefully even feel them. I imagined myself lying down on a large bed, my arms and legs wrapped around her, my tail coiled around her leg and my fingers running through her hair. Our lips were locked and we melted together as a single being. But the most prominent part of the fantasy, of the vision I was focusing on as hard as I could, was feeling her enter me. I had no idea what she looked like when she was like this, but she was clearly hung, and so she slowly split me open. It was pain and it was bliss as I inched her into me carefully, stopping to take breaks, stopping to breathe while she kissed me, and then slowly pulling her all the way into me until I made those adorable mewling sounds she was so good at eliciting from me. 

 

When I let the fantasy go, I looked her in the eyes. She stared at me, and I was wondering if I’d done something wrong. She very carefully helped me get out of my shirt, hoisted me in the dress, shoved my trousers and apparently drenched panties into her bag, and walked me to the cashier with almost mechanical efficiency. She didn’t even remark on the fact that I was going commando. She paid for the clothes, and I was too confused by her sudden change in demeanor that I forgot to object.

 

“What’s wrong, Madeline?” I asked as she walked me, hand in hand, across the parking lot. We were close to the library, and apparently she lived near it. She paused for a moment when we turned a corner and leaned in to kiss me, stopped herself and pulled away again. I was getting slightly worried. 

 

“I-- you--” she began, closed her eyes and took a deep breath. “I want your first time to be special, you little beast, but one little push and I’m…” she shook her head and steadied her breathing. “I want you, darling, but if you’re not careful we’re going to have at it in the middle of the street.” She squeezed my hand, turned away and pulled me forward in a light jog. Clearly, she wanted this as much as I did, and the fact that I’d turned her into this much of a needy, incoherent mess was more than a little flattering. I did my best to control my fantasies, but judging by her occasional wincing, I occasionally failed and images made it to her. Oops.

 

Finally, we made it to her front door. She nearly knocked it out of its hinges, spun around as I stepped inside behind her, closed the door (a little more carefully) behind her, and pinned me against it. 

 

“Fuck,” I said as I looked up at her. She wasn’t as Amazon tall as she had been earlier, but still had a few inches on me, and I was going to enjoy every single one of them. 

 

She looked me in the eyes, a look that was pure need, joy and lust, pressed her body against mine. “That’s the idea,” she said.

I'm so gay. GOD I'm so gay. 

I promise I'm doing this because it's necessary: If you like this work and you want to support the story, me, and/or anything I write in the future, that you consider subscribing to my Patreon. It gets you access to all unpublished chapters (including those for stories not yet written for when I get around to it) and it really helps me out. This story has several unpublished chapters up for patrons already, for example! Also, Demon Queen, my biggest project so far, has a definitive ending that has made its way into documents, and patrons can read it right now, if they want to! Also, I've always got some new stories in the pipeline, shorts, etcetera, and you'll get early access to those too.

I also want to point people at the discord server of the ever-prolific QuietValerie (right here) where you can find other authors' works, and talk about them with fellow fans, and even the authors themselves! I heartily recommend joining it and reading their works! 

Thank you all for reading, and I'll see you in the next one!

227