Prologue
9.9k 19 116
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Proofreader: SteelzCloud-sama

In a distant universe, a violent battle was occurring in outer space. Continuous clashes and explosions were wiping out a massive amount of planets. Amidst the chaotic battlefield, three figures could be seen standing there facing each other.

As the explosions settle down, it reveals a heavily injured white-haired youth with his tattered armor and two other girls with the same hair color, without as much as a single scratch on them.

"What's the meaning of this, you two?"- α

"All this is because of you, brother,," Δ said with a face full of sadness. "Even though we confessed to you, you rejected our love without even thinking twice."

"Of course, because we are siblings."- α

"What's wrong with it? We don't even share the same blood."- β 

"But I consider you two my family."- α 

"The common sense adopted by the mortals doesn’t apply to us."- Δ retorted

"So stop with your futile resistance, brother"- β 

As β ended saying that, she flew in his direction grasping a golden sword preparing to slash at his legs. When α was preparing to dodge, Δ warped behind him and used [Attracting Force] to restrain him. Due to his heavy injuries, he wasn't able to avoid both in time so he ended up being hugged tightly by Δ. Despite the situation, Δ still breathed in a deep sniff on α, who ended up shuddering.

"Do it now!"- Δ shouted.

β suddenly changed the trajectory of the sword and stabbed it right into α's heart, but strangely no blood flowed out.

As α wailed in pain, the sword started to glow in a golden light and shrink at the same time, it shrank until it turned into a golden orb that disappeared inside his body.

While this was happening, α was forced to use [Repelling Force] to separate himself from Δ, wasting a tremendous amount of energy in the process since Δ was also an (Elder Entity). As he retreated, he realized that he was growing weaker by the second.

"So that sword was to seal my powers."- α said coldly

"If we didn't do that, capturing you would be much more difficult."- β

"I can't wait to play the rape game with you, dear brother!"- Δ said while exuding an unsettling laughter and looking at him with those deep crimson eyes.

"I don't want to play with you."- α

"That's the spirit."- Δ said with a small giggle

With a hand gesture, β slowed time down for α, while at the same time, Δ went for the attack materializing her scarlet scythe. 

Feeling his movements becoming slower, he was forced to use a portion of his remaining energy to cancel the debuff and try to dodge the incoming attack. 

Despite avoiding a direct hit, the scythe still grazed his skin causing blood to flow out.

"Brother's blood is so delicious."- Δ said while licking the blood off the scythe in a very lascivious manner.

"It's not fair if only you get to taste it."- β complained

"Don't worry sis, when dear brother falls in our hands we will taste him all we want, for as long as we want and whenever we want."- Δ comforted β

"Why are both of you so obsessed over me?"- α

"Isn't this what is called love?"- Δ

"Your view of love is way too possessive and extreme."- α complained

"Let's not waste any more time, sis."- β

"Got it."- Δ

I need to escape from here, else I'll end up in some small dark room being eternally toyed with by those two. α thought with cold sweat forming on his forehead.

"Let's enter my domain, shall we?"- Δ

The space around them transformed into a completely blood red colored field similar to that of a ruby, with a cloudless sky similarly red. 

Sensing that the situation was taking a turn for the worse, α quickly covered himself in a layer of jade green aura in order to buff and protect himself from the [Scarlet World], which had an energy draining effect.

Dark red chains started to emerge from the ground and without further delay, they shot straight towards the poor protagonist, who had his powers sealed and was having a hard time blocking all the attacks from Δ and β.


At this rate my energy will run out even quicker, I didn't think I would need to resort to this.

Using [Repelling Force] one more time, he put a distance between them.

"Summon divine artifact (Spiritual Jade Staff)"- α

A staff of jade with details in gold engraved on its body materialized in front of α, who grabbed it and started pouring the rest of his energy on the weapon.

"Ho, you're approaching me? Instead of running away you're coming right at me?"- Δ inquired with a playful smile on her face.

"Expand"- α shouted while swinging the staff downwards as hard as he can.

The impact created destroyed the domain, evaporated the planets and devastated stars in a 5 light-years radius but it only managed to push away both Δ and β.

But since his goal wasn't to defeat them, a space tear that leads to who knows where was ripped open.

Now is my chance.

Using this opportunity, α rapidly entered the tear that was already starting to close. But just as he was starting to feel relieved, a voice came from behind sending shivers to his entire body.

"You didn't think that you could escape with this, did you?"- Δ said while approaching him menacingly.

Shit. I guess I have no other choice.

Rapidly turning himself, he started to glow with a faint jade green light.

"Wait, what you are doing now will bring you more harm than benefits!"- Δ said in a panicked manner.

"[Repelling Force]"- α

As Δ was slowly being pushed outward, she started resisting.

"I've already come this far, I won't give up now when you are almost within my grasp"- Δ

"I won't give up on my liberty either"- α shouted.

With a sudden increase in the intensity of [Repelling Force], Δ was finally expelled from the tear while emitting a furious roar, and with his remaining strength, he closed the space rift.

Even my (Divine Origin) is shattered after this fight, I might need to recover and hide for some eons at the very least.

By the time he finished thinking, he already slipped into unconsciousness.

_______________________________________________________

"Why didn't you help me back then, sis?- Δ asked in a chilling tone.

"I was stunned by brother’s attack"- β answered gloomily.

"Tch"- Δ

Deciding not to pursue the matter, Δ left in order to search for α since he was more important. After she was gone, a mysterious smile appeared on β's face.

_______________________________________________________

In another universe, within a certain planet, tempests were forming on a scale never seen before. As lightning bolts fell, a particular one, that was bigger than all the others and had an unusual jade green color, struck down in a forest near a city causing a blackout on the entire continent.

116