Chapter 1
8.4k 17 114
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Proofreader: Steelz Cloud-sama



In another realm above the clouds.

What is happening?

The goddess of this world was enjoying her midnight snack when the realm suddenly started trembling, interrupting her special time and knocking over the table in front of her. 

After it finally stopped, she took immediate action and started investigating the matter.

_______________________________________

As the alarm clock rang, a hand reached out to turn it off that then returned to the blanket, the figure of a mature woman emerged from the bed. While yawning and stretching herself, she gets up from the bed in an annoyed manner, heading straight to the bathroom.

A pair of deep purple eyes started analyzing her messy hair that reached her shoulders, and her perfect face in the mirror. After combing her silky dark purple hair until it straightened, brushed her teeth, and washed her face, she began to prepare her breakfast like any other normal day.

What shall I do after breakfast? Since today is a weekend, I might as well procrastinate for the rest of the day. 

Reaching that train of thought, she started reprimanding herself.

No, no, no. I can't think like a degenerate, I need to do something productive. I might as well improve my mastery of potions.

Finishing the meal, she commenced the preparations of potion-making, first taking a cauldron, then preparing the ingredients, and finally lighting a fire under the cauldron. But just as she was about to start making the potion, she realized there was a missing ingredient.

Crap, I am missing a thousand-year-old ginseng. Let me check if they are available online.

Turning on her computer, she went through the internet searching for it.

Out of stock? Even the cultivators don't have it? Looks like I'll have to try out my luck and see if there are any on the Sanitatem Forest.

After putting out the fire and equipping herself, she creates a [Gate] connected to a part of the walls around the city. Stepping through it, she arrives before a lush green forest emitting a rich life essence.

A while later, after entering deep into the forest, she began to find some medicinal plants here and there but not what she was looking for.

Sigh, I'm really unlucky today.

Just as she finished saying that, she spotted a plant with some small red spheres on the center of its leaves. After checking its age she started celebrating.

Finally, I found it. After hours searching for this shit! 

After collecting the plant, as she was planning to leave, she catches sight of something white-colored behind a tree.

What could this be? Eh? A child? What is a child doing here this deep into the forest?

Lying on the grass, in front of her was a small kid who did not appear to be older than 6 years old. With a body covered in heavy wounds and destroyed clothing, he seemed to still be alive somehow.

This is not good, if he continues laying here he'll perish soon. I need to take action immediately.

"[Advanced Heal]"

A green magic circle appeared above his head which started to restore his body but for some reason, it couldn't close some of the bigger cuts on his skin.

Strange, my [Advanced Heal] should be able to heal him completely, why isn't it working properly?

After trying a few more times, she gave up since it wasn't working at all.

I guess I will take you to my house then since you are in a critical condition, little one.

Putting him on her back, she carried him all the way through the forest until they reached the city walls, where she created another [Gate] connected to her home. After arriving, she first laid him on the couch, then she began to prepare the potion.

I hope that with this you can recover.

Pouring the vivid green liquid in a bowl, she fed it to him. Seconds after drinking it, the potion takes effect and the cuts start to rapidly shrink and vanish like they were never there before. Giving a sigh of relief she approaches his face.

Now that I take a closer look at him; his hair, eyebrows, and eyelashes are all white, how unusual. But he is really cute when he sleeps and he has this unique scent coming off from his body.

Going even closer to him, she started smelling his body slowly being bewitched by it.

Keep him, possess him, make him yours. These dark thoughts started to form in her mind.

She was so immersed in the actions that she didn't even notice his open eyes staring at her face.

"What are you doing?" 

His sudden question froze her in place. Turning her red face away, she answered in a serious tone.

"I was just checking if you still have any injuries. And shouldn't you tell your name to the one that saved your life?"

"Eh? You saved my life?"- He asked while sitting up on the couch.

"Don't tell me you don't remember ending up in that critical state."- She suddenly turns her head to face him but was taken aback by a pair of big jade eyes.

His eyes combined with his face is really too much for me to handle.

"What state?"- He asked innocently.

"Sigh. Umm, let me think. You just need to know that I saved you."- The question made her regain her lost composure.

"Thank you, then."- He smiled at her.

Adorable! This kid is so adorable! She thought with both of her hands cupping her face, which had a red flush.

"Do you not remember what happened to you?"

"I can't remember anything"- He said with a thoughtful face. 

"Do you at least know your name?"

"Umm... I think that my name is α."- α

"What an odd name. Well, let me formally introduce myself. Hello α, I am called Elizabeth, nice to meet you."- Elizabeth

"Umu, nice to meet you too."- α

"I believe that you don't have anywhere to go since you can't remember anything, so why not start living with me, what do you think?"- Elizabeth

After thinking for a while, he gave her an answer.

"As you said, I don't have anywhere to stay so I'll be under your care from now on."- α

At this moment, a surge of joy entered her heart. A feeling she had never experienced before started to develop inside her.

"Aren't you afraid of living with a stranger?"- Elizabeth

"No, since you saved me you shouldn't be a bad person."- α

So innocent. It's decided, I will protect this kid from now on.

"Then, from now on call me Elize nee-chan or simply nee-chan, okay?"- Elizabeth

"Nee-chan?"- α

"Good boy."- Elizabeth said patting his head with a big smile while staring at him with an obsessed look.

What do you guys prefer?
  • Flat is justice! Votes: 53 11.5%
  • Medium is premium! Votes: 145 31.6%
  • Oppai is truth! Votes: 261 56.9%
Total voters: 459
114