Chapter 2
6.4k 16 90
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Proofreader: Steelz Cloud

"Let's take a bath first to wash the dirt off of you."- Elizabeth said in an enthusiastic manner.

"Bath?"- α

"Come, I'll show you."- Elizabeth said while taking α to the bathroom.

Nee-chan's house is really big. α thought whilst looking at the lightly decorated living room and some of its furniture with curiosity as he was being pulled.

"Here it is."- Elizabeth announced waiting for his reaction.

"Woah. But why is it so large?"- α inquired while examining the wide space in front of him. With the white tiles that gave a shiny reflection on the floor, a bathtub big enough to fit two people, an orange ambient illumination, a toilet, an enormous mirror in front of a marble sink, and some other utensils. The bathroom seemed really fancy in his eyes.

"So we can clean ourselves properly. You prefer this instead of a small cubicle, right?"- Elizabeth

He answered with a nod.

"Let's not dilly dally, and enter already."- Elizabeth said in anticipation.

Taking her clothes off, she proceeded to strip him, of course, α covered his private area in the process.

Strange, why doesn't he have a belly button? Elizabeth pondered for a while before deciding to ignore it.

Big. α thought as he looked at her divine valleys.

Entering the bathroom, Elizabeth started washing his body with a bath sponge. With each scrub, she got more and more entranced into the action.

Such smooth and soft skin. This thought swirled in her mind as she started to enclose her body to his.

"Nee-chan, aren't you a little bit too close?"- α

Two big mounds of flesh made contact with his back sending shivers through his body.

Soft. 

"What are you saying, this is just to wash you properly."- Elizabeth

α still had his doubts but he accepted it anyway. After scrubbing his hair, it was time for the front.

"Now, can you turn around so I can wash your front?"- Elizabeth

"There's no need, I can clean myself now."- α said in a timid manner.

"No can do, I will wash every nook and cranny of your body."- Elizabeth spoke in a forceful tone.

Glaring at him with those deep purple eyes, α was intimidated and reluctantly turned around.

Now I will see what it looks like.

Just as she was starting to get excited about it, the light of the surrounding area converged to form a white stripe in front of α's crotch.

What? What is this bullshit? 

"This area is off-limits, okay?"- α

Elizabeth started to try and block the light all to no avail.

Fine, if that is how it will be I will just directly touch it. She thought, frustrated.

Just as her hand was beginning to approach him, α moved away.

"Off-limits."- α repeated in a bothered tone.

This little kid. . . Calm down, calm down, I came here to wash him, not to see his private parts.

They finally entered the bathtub after 5 more minutes. With α being tightly hugged by Elizabeth, she breathed in the scent of his hair, that smelled of shampoo and another scent that she couldn't describe but was addicting nonetheless.

After another 10 minutes, both of them exited the bathroom dried up and feeling quite refreshed.

"α-kun your clothes aren't wearable anymore so change into these for the time being."- Elizabeth said while handing him pajamas too big for his body. Wearing the pajamas felt really comfortable since it was full of soft synthetic fur. 

Watching him happily playing with the long sleeves of the pajamas made Elizabeth feel like she could die without regrets right then.

"It is quite late already so I'll start making dinner now, you can explore the rest of the house in the meantime, okay?"- Elizabeth patted his head and headed to the kitchen.

Nodding his head, α commenced the inspection of the unknown places of this territory. 

Passing through the hallway, he found a storage room and a bedroom that very obviously belonged to Elizabeth. The storage room seemed so messy that he decided to ignore it, so instead of going there, he entered Elizabeth's room.

Dark blue walls and ceiling, wooden floor, a bed, wardrobes, a desk and. . . what is this?

On the desk were a kit of PC, monitor, stereo speakers, mouse, and keyboard. Looking at the turned-on monitor of the PC with interest, he sat on the chair and followed his intuition.

This thing here should control the small white arrow.

α took the mouse and slowly learned how to use it. Dragging the white arrow to one of the last used applications, he opened a browser showing many of the most frequently entered websites.

Umm. What might this OurTube be? 

Opening the website, he saw many entertaining videos, with a few of them grabbing his attention.

Mugen Fantasy, Warzone, Legends of the Ancients, EDM creator. These things look interesting.

α was so immersed in the videos that he lost track of time, that was until Elizabeth came in looking for him.

Putting her big melons on top of his head, she asked him:

"Do you like games, α-kun?"- Elizabeth

"They look very fun."- α answered with glistening eyes.

"If you like them I'll let you play them later, but now we have to eat dinner first."- Elizabeth

"Okay."- α

Jumping down the chair in a lively manner, he accompanied Elizabeth to the living room, where a table with two plates awaited him.

"Woah! This looks really delicious."- α said while sitting down.

"Feast upon it. I made this especially for you and I'm confident in my cooking skills."- Elizabeth said while sitting opposite to him.

"Thanks for the food."- α

Taking the fork and the knife beside his plate, he cut a small piece of meat and ate it.

An explosion of flavors occurred inside his mouth inundating his taste buds, making him wonder if this meat was made by a normal person or a professional cook.

"Nee-chan, this tastes heavenly. You would make a great wife."- α

"Oh my, you know how to flatter very well despite your young age."- Elizabeth blushed.

After finishing their meal, Elizabeth took α to her PC and started teaching him what each thing did. Being a fast learner, he remembered everything clearly.

"This icon here will do the installation of the applications. Now you can install all those games that you liked."- Elizabeth explained to α, who was sitting on her thighs. 

"Thanks, Nee-chan."- α gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Blushing furiously, she hugged him tighter and buried her face on his hair.

After installing one of the games and opening it, a message popped up.

"It says that I have to create an account."- α

Elizabeth raised her head to look at the screen.

"Let me handle this. Now you need to choose a name for this account, it's best to not put your real name."- Elizabeth

"Understood. I think that a suitable name would be. . . Aleph Zero."- α

90