Chapter 10
3.7k 16 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Proofreader: SteelzCloud

A gorgeous girl wearing a uniform stood at the doorstep of the classroom. She had silvery long hair that reached her shoulders, her skin was of a light purple tone, a pair of horns grew out of her head and she had pointy ears. Without a doubt, she was someone of the demon race.

"What are you doing here?"- the icy tone in Alice's voice showed her extreme hostility towards this girl.

"No need to be so cold to me, my business here is not with you, I came to check on fellow student α."- a mocking grin could be seen on her face.

"People like to stalk each other nowadays, huh?"- α

"Not stalking, gathering private information about the other party without them knowing."- Arthur 

"Bruh."- α

"Nice to meet you, α. I'm Aura. I only did a small background check on you, don't mind it that much, after all, that's my job as the student council's president."- Aura took a sit on the empty desk in front of him.

The way she looked at α gave him goosebumps and made him a little hesitant whether or not to greet her.

"Hmm. Hello."- α 

What's this unsettling feeling? It's like a predator has set its eyes on me.

"I still have some duties to carry out, so I'll be taking my leave."- Aura began to stand up but paused midway. - "But before that, I want to have a taste of you first."

Aura suddenly closed the distance between their faces and licked his face. Her soft and warm tongue left behind a trail of shining saliva on his cheek.

Clang

"It's prohibited the use of weapons in the classroom, you know?"- Aura

Alice was pressing her sword against Aura's claw gauntlet while giving her a deadly stare.

"Wah!"- α

"α might not like violent girls."- Aura said as she tried to resist the sudden assault.

Hearing her words, Alice froze and turned her head to face α with a seemingly expectant and a little fearful gaze.

An opening.

Pushing Alice away, Aura jumped and landed on the doorstep.

"You taste far better than I expected, α. A pity I can't stay here for long, so see ya."- Aura 

Leaving a chuckle behind, she left as fast as a gust of wind.

"You are very lucky with girls."- Arthur

"I noticed."- α

~tug tug

"Hmm? Alice, are you still bothered by her comment? Don't worry about it."- α 

Without thinking too much of it, α patted her head like he was caressing some pet.

~blush

"First time I saw my sister with this type of expression."- Arthur

Alice returned to her seat very happy and satisfied after a few more seconds.

"So, when are you going to start dating my sister?"- Arthur

"It's still too early to think about these things."- even though α said it like this, he was in truth very worried about what the consequences of dating someone other than Elizabeth would be.

Alice who was listening to the conversation became a little disappointed.

Am I not attractive enough? Alice looked at her own chest.

"Let's put this subject aside for now. I still wanna continue our last match."- α

Time passed quickly and soon the class began.

"Chemistry is easy if compared to math."- Arthur

"Wait until we reach the calculus part."- α

"Why is there math in chemistry, goddamnit?"- Arthur

"Not just in chemistry, biology too. We have to calculate the chances of allele crossing to see if the baby will have recessive genes or not."- α

"Why am I still here? Just to suffer?"- Arthur

"Don't worry, it's not as hard as some quadratic inequations."- α

"But it's still hard."- Arthur

"Your problem for being dumb."- α shrugged.

Arthur gave him the middle finger.

While the teacher explained about inorganic compounds, α was looking outside the window thinking about what happened earlier.

If it continues at this rate, I'll end up meeting one new girl every single day. I don't know if this is a good or a bad thing.

During this time, Alice paid more attention to him than the class itself, frequently staring at him.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!

"Lunchtime. What do you have today, α?"- Arthur asked with anticipation. 

Alice too was curious about it.

"I decided to make one extra portion for the both of you and I, so I filled it with many types of meat, ranging from normal chicken to an aquatic monster."- α was heating the bentos up while they talked.

"I want you to know that I value you as a friend, but isn't meat from monsters expensive?"- Arthur said pensively. 

"I don't know, it's my nee that brings these home."- α

"Whatever then. Thanks for the meal."- Arthur patted α on the shoulder and gave him a thumbs up.

Alice was already digging in by the time he finished talking.

"This looks great."- Aura's voice came from behind α.

"Eh!? How did you appear here without us noticing?"- α 

"You guys were busy talking."- Aura smiled.

As if I would believe that.

"Isn't that the student council president?" 

"Of course, and she is just as hot as the rumors say, He He."

"She's talking with α-sama, hmm. As expected from him."- α's old classmate said with approval.

Could you guys stop talking like that? I can hear everything and it's embarrassing.

"You better not try anything this time."- Alice 

The coldness irradiating from her made Arthur shiver, even though it was not directed at him.

"Even if I did, what can you do about it?"- Aura challenged her.

Sensing the tense atmosphere between them, α chose to intervene.

"Calm down Alice."- α used head pats.

"Umm."- it was super effective.

"Looks like only you can tame my sister."- Arthur was really impressed by what he was seeing.

"And to think that the heroes' descendent would behave like a pet, what a sight to behold."- Aura

Alice simply ignored her provocation and stayed still being patted.

"Can I know why you are so interested in me?"- α

"I don't know how to describe it but there's something on you that attracts me, and very probably it applies to her too."- Aura pointed at Alice.

"I like your food too."- Alice spoke softly.

"Hey α, how about we do a test?"- Arthur

"What test?"- α

"Cover your eyes with your hair to see if your luck with girls increases or not."- Arthur

"Sigh. Arthur, I'm not a hentai protagonist."- α

86