Chapter 15
2.9k 9 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The moment Alpha arrived home, he put the tracking device back in the zipper and threw his clothes in the washing machine, then he went to take a shower to erase all evidences of coming in contact with any girl other than Elizabeth.

Although he was a little guilty about this, he also felt that it was too much to prohibit him from interacting with members of the opposite sex.

Nee worries too much, it's not like I'll be abducted the moment girls notice me. No matter how good looking I am, it's impossible to charm everyone . . . I think.

Having reached that train of thought, he quickly dispersed the frightening ideas that popped up in his mind and went to make dinner.

At exactly 5 o'clock he felt the surge of mana on the entrance and knew that Elizabeth was back. The clacking noise of her office shoes subsided after she changed into her pair of slippers.

Immediately going to the kitchen, she pressed her soft mounds on Alpha's back while embracing him. Letting out a tired sigh, her stressed body relaxed visibly after sniffing his hair.

"You seen more tired than usual, nee."- Alpha spoke in a gentle tone as he turned to look at Elizabeth.

"It's just some minor things that I'm worried about."- Elizabeth pulled him even closer to her bossom to the point where a part of Alpha's vision was blocked by her deep purple hair.

"Hmm. I feel revigorated now."- a happy smile of satisfaction could be seen on her face after she held him for a full minute.

Humming a little tune, Elizabeth went to bath herself but not before getting a smooch from Alpha.

After eating dinner and doing the dishes, Alpha laid down on his bed in a position that was a dead angle to all the hidden cameras in his room while typing something on his phone.

Take the yandere to a therapist.

Alpha contemplated for a moment before shaking his head.

They would burn the place down, probably.

Resuming the reading, he went on to the next item.

Never let them find where you live.

This time he immediately saw a problem.

I'm living with one at the moment.

Moving on to the next item, simpathy for Arthur arose.

Don't let them discover who your friends and family are . . . Arthur should be fine, he is strong enough to avoid death at least.

And finally Alpha reached the last item of the list.

"Always have your phone prepared to call the emergency service. I can't think of how they would deal with the girls, unless they have someone as powerful as them."- he muttered while furrowing his brows.

Just at this moment knocking sounds came from the door. While surprised, his hands automatically changed from the anonymous tab to a normal one.

"I'm coming in."- Elizabeth's melodious voice announced.

Stepping inside, she began to take out all the clothes in his wardrobe and gathered them in a pile.

"What are you doing, nee?"- Alpha asked quizzically.

"Taking some countermeasures against possible bad events."- with that said, a spell circle shone under the pile.

"Concealment enchantation? Are you that concerned about other women?"- Alpha spoke in a bitter voice.

"I absolutely won't let other harlots take you away from me."- Elizabeth's low voice was filled with resolution, but yet, it sounded more like she was making a vow to herself.

Suddenly, his phone began to vibrate nonstop. Changing apps, he saw a swarm of messages sent by Alice. First it was asking about his well being but as he didn't answer them, he could feel that Alice was gradually growing impatient, saying things like "I know that you're there so why aren't you responding?".

As I thought, Alice is also a yandere. The only "normal" girl so far is Aura, but I can't be sure, something in the way she looks at me is very unsettling.

Swallowing hard, he answered with an apology and said that he was going to sleep now while making sure that Elizabeth wasn't paying attention.

"Finally done."- with that, Elizabeth put everything back in the wardrobe and proceeded to sit beside Alpha on his bed.

"Say, Alpha-kun. You are in puberty but I've never found a single used tissue in your room, much less porn. Even when I try to seduce you you doesn't show any reaction."- Elizabeth said everything slowly.

He picked up the hidden implication in an instant and was so surprised that his phone almost slipped from his fingers and fell on his face.

"What do you mean? I'm perfectly healthy. It's just that I don't need to relieve myself, and I've long since become used to your advances."- his face showed a hint of embarrassment as he answered with indignation.

"Huh. Is that so? Then, let's put it to test."- Elizabeth mounted on top of him and took her shirt off revealing her big, bare breasts and pink nipples.

Next, she raised his shirt since it was preventing her of touching his skin directly.

"Such soft and glossy skin that is even better than my own."- her fingers snaked their way from his lower abdomen to his face, where she slowly stroked his lips.

Seeing Elizabeth's infatuated expression while she looked at his face, Alpha was quite nervous especially since he knew he was no match to Elizabeth when it came to physical strength.

"N-nee, calm down. It's still too early for us to be doing these kinds of things."- but Elizabeth simply gazed at his eyes and leaned closer to his face as if to kiss him.

"Wait for how long? If I wait any longer you'll be stolen by other wenches and I cannot allow that."- the impatience in her voice was evident as she actually tried to snatch his first kiss.

But of course, Alpha covered his mouth faster than Elizabeth and she ended only kissing his hand.

"At least until I'm 16, it won't be long."- the moment he spouted those words, Elizabeth stopped to ponder.

Seeing that it was next Saturday, she thought it wouldn't be bad for him to reach the age of consent before doing all the activities she had in mind. Not that she would be guilty over or get in trouble by doing it with him now or anything. 

"Okay, when the time arrives I'll give you many gifts."- Elizabeth's mood seemed to brighten up while being filled with anticipation. 

"For now let's sleep."- with a wave of her hands, all the lights in the house turned off, then she laid besides him with her top still naked and buried his head in her bosom.

"What happened to make you this anxious, nee?"- Alpha didn't really expect Elizabeth to answer him honestly but he was really curious.

"I met some old friends today."- after giving this brief response, she no longer spoke and sank into appreciating the warm feeling on her chest.

Huh. They probably are as strong or stronger than nee, but in that case won't I be in trouble if they are also obsessive? The wisest choice would be to avoid any contact.

But the problem is that Alpha didn't know how they looked like, however, they should also possess the same overwhelming aura as Elizabeth so he should be able to identify them according to this reasoning.

Or so he thought.

Announcement
Was going to upload whenever Steelz released a chapter but he is taking so long that I'll be on hiatus again by the time he actually releases.
73