Chapter 18
2.5k 9 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Another chapter that Steelz didn't edit.

"[Incinerate]"- a raging pillar of flames fell down from the sky immediately making the ambient temperature rise.

More dummies were waiting at the bottom, and before the fire pillar could even reach the ground, the dummies caught on fire. It was a beautiful view for anyone on a safe distance from the local, but that was not the case for Alpha's classmates. Even with a barrier around themselves, they found it difficult to endure the incoming heat waves. Only the teacher had it better with his stronger defense.

"Pipe it down. Are you trying to roast the class?"- Arthur reminded Alpha behind a wall of ice, which was rapidly melting.

"Oh, okay."- he charged at his own spell and waved his hand to absorb what's left of his mana back.

"How are his clothes still intact?"- Alice looked annoyed by the fact that even his clothes weren't affected by extreme temperatures. 

"Sis, are you a pervert?"- Arthur knew he would get beaten but it was worth it to tease her.

"Huh?"- she turned her head to face him but before she could lift her fist, Alpha's hand came to rest on top of her shoulders.

"Don't be so violent, Alice."-  his voice was really effective in calming her down. With only a few words, she stood quietly by his side.

"Yawn. I want to sleep now, the best way of regenerating consumed mana is a good nap."- he left Arthur there and jumped to the rooftop.

"With great powers, comes great need to rest. Don't you agree, sis? Sis?"- before he knew it, Alice had left without leaving a trace. - "Huh. I hope she doesn't go overboard."

The sunlight shone down brightly on Alpha, currently lied down on the floor with a pillow under his head. It didn't take long for him to enter a state of slumber and finally allowing Alice to show herself.

Just like last time, she crept up to him and laid down on his chest with delicacy. Her eyes darted to Alpha's mouth straight away after checking if he had awoken.

Just a little bit won't hurt, right?

After a moment of hesitation, Alice wet her lips and slowly descended upon his sleeping face.

Ah. This feels so good ♡. Just a little more.

The kiss lasted for a good minute before Alice finally parted their lips. If one were to see her face now, they would think she had been proposed to by her boyfriend from how much joy was overflowing from her expression.

I want to explore the interior of his mouth . . . but what if he wakes up? He'll deem me as a pervert.

After some thoughts, Alice chose not to risk it. Forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks, mouth, chin and even the ears; there wasn't any area left on his face without having been touched by her mouth.

Time to go low-.

Good things must come to an end and the bell announced the end of her pleasure. Alice hopped backwards with a helpless sigh and stood beside Alpha.

"Hmm. Alice, did you do something to me while I was sleep?"- he rubbed his eyes as he spoke his words calmly.

"I-I might have kissed your mouth."- even though he wasn't angry, Alice's voice was really meek.

"Only my mouth?"- he looked into her eyes. Alice felt like she was being questioned by his father whenever she did something wrong, she was nervously fidgeting, her head hung low and she had her hands behind her back.

"Your entire face and ears."- Alpha had to come closer because her voice was almost a whisper by this point. 

After exhaling deeply, he raised his hand and flicked her forehead, causing Alice to tumble backwards while holding the aching spot.

"I need to notify nee first."- he took out his phone and sent her a message saying that he would go back with Arthur. Afterwards, he pulled the tracker from his jacket and handled it to his mirrored self.

"Time to go see Aura."- with Alice in his entourage, he went all the way down to the second floor.

After searching for directions, they finally found the student council's room. Knocking some times on the wooden door, Aura's voice sounded from within telling them to come in.

"Sorry to interrupt your work."- Alpha stepped into a room very similar to Elizabeth's office, two couches facing each other with a table in the middle, a long wooden desk with a window behind and some shelves full of books.

"Oh! I didn't expect you to come visit, Alpha. If you had noticed me beforehand, I'd have prepared some tea."- Aura got up from sit and went to welcome him with a happy smile, totally ignoring Alice's existence.

"Don't touch him."- Alice blocked Aura's attempt at holding Alpha's hand while glaring at her. Aura's expression grew cold instantaneously.

"I wonder why you brought this washboard?"- her silver eyes had started to show a bit of killing intent for the first time.

"Alice followed me here to "protect" me."- Alpha emphasized the protect part as if to tell Aura that he originally planned to come alone.

"Miss washboard sure is hateful. Anyway, come sit here."- she sat on one of the couches and patted beside her.

Alpha was wondering if it was okay to simply stop what she was doing in order to entertain himself but he still followed along. The moment he sat down, Aura moved closer until their thighs were touching.

"You're squeezing me too much."- Alpha complained to both of the girls sandwiching him. Alice was hugging his left arm while eyeing Aura and Aura was leaning on his right shoulder. 

"Ask washboard to scram, then."- Aura said with a smile.

"Humph."- just as Alice was about to open her mouth, her phone began ringing. She paused for a moment to answer the call.

"Sis, dad is calling you back so that we can go hunting."- Arthur's words made Aura rejoice in Alice's current misfortune.

"Can I not go today?"- her voice sounded so pitiful that Alpha patted her head as consolation.

"No, not until you reach level 100 at least. That's all."- Arthur hung up, leaving Alice sitting there like an abandoned puppy in the rain.

She looked at Alpha and gave him a bear hug before getting up.

"Have fun, Alice."- she gave him a sad nod and then directed her attention to Aura.

"I'll kill you if you dare to do anything to Alpha while I'm away."- Aura responded to Alice's warning with a scornful smile.

"You and nee underestimate me too much, I am capable of protecting myself. If not, I wouldn't have dared to come into the lion's den alone."- he was tired of being treated as someone weak, it is true that while his physical abilities weren't comparable to some specific individuals, his spells were more than enough to fill the gap. And as such, the long face he was currently making.

"Although your magic is among the most powerful I've ever seen, you're not fast and strong enough. A spell caster won't be able to fight back in close quarter combat, even with buffs."- he could hear genuine concern in Alice's words.

"Don't worry, nee is on the floor above. I have many ways to ask her for help."- Alice relaxed after he said those words while Aura seemed displeased.

"Then. . . can I hug you one final time before leaving?"- her pleading eyes made it difficult to refuse, so, after embracing him and taking a deep whiff of his scent, Alice departed, leaving only Alpha and Aura in the room.

"Want a sandwich?"- he took out his lunch box with two sandwiches remaining and offered one to Aura.

"Thank you."- having accepted it, she began taking small bites at a time. - "Why did you come here instead of going with the washboard like yesterday?"

"Hmm. Because you looked lonely this morning and because you didn't visit during lunch break."- Aura felt a warm happiness inside herself. Alpha being worried about her was something she didn't expect from how reserved he usually was in her presence.

"You're too kind."- Alpha looked at her pointy ears twitching with joy and reached out to touch them. - "Kyah!"

"So you also have a cute side."- he watched her embarrassed face with amusement since this was such a rare occurrence.

"You can't just touch a girl's ears."- Aura grabbed his hand and said with indignation.

"Says the one who attacked me this morning."- Alpha rolled his eyes at the words he just heard.

"I couldn't hold back. Your mouth was really seducing."- Aura started reminiscing about the occurrence with a weirdly immoral smile on her face.

"Pervert."- clearing her throat, Aura reverted back to normal after seeing the look of disapproval on Alpha's face.

"Ahem. To be honest, I'm having trouble holding myself back right now since it's just you and me in this room."- she hadn't even finished her sentence and Alpha was already moving to the other end of the couch.

The walls were soundproof and no people would come here as they were on afternoon classes, summarizing, it was an ideal place for Aura to do anything she wanted. Of course, he could always call for Elizabeth but that was only the last resort since he was afraid of what might happen to Aura.

"Why are you running away, my little lamb?"- the way she approached on all fours really resembled a predator ready to pounce on its prey. 

"Err. . . I just remembered something that I had to do so I'll be going first."- it was getting dangerous to remain there, Alpha had the urge to get out of this place right now. He tried to move his legs but found out something was binding him in place, what surprised him the most was that he didn't know when that black tentacle like thing had coiled itself around his limbs. - "What?!"

"You won't be able to escape now."- more tentacle like things sprouted from Aura's shadow, this time tying his arms.

Before he knew it, Aura already had him restrained with all limbs stretched outwards.

Sigh. Here we go again.

"So you can control shadows. That explains how I felt nothing just now."- despite the situation, Alpha was still able to keep his cool thanks to similar experiences with Elizabeth. 

"Bingo! As a reward, you can choose what we'll do next."- still on fours, she was staring down at him with her hair drooping on his face, making it feel a little ticklish. 

"Then, how about letting me go and I'll assist you on your work?"- it was not a bad proposal, she manages to spend time with Alpha while knowing him better and he didn't need to resort to drastic measures. But only that much wouldn't satisfy Aura.

"I want more than that."- her soft tongue began traveling on his face, moistening wherever it passed.

Alpha could tell that she was holding back because of the deterrence called Elizabeth, and had it not been for her, Aura probably would have had assaulted him from the start.

Does she want to know what my bottom line is?

"I will also give you a kiss and that's as far as I can go, take it or leave it."- he said it with reluctance while Aura didn't even think twice before happily agreeing. Alpha breathed a sigh of relief as neither of them wanted to push each other over the edge.

His eyes watched the black tentacles slowly retracting back into her shadow and finally releasing him. With Aura getting off him, he sat straight again.

"I'm waiting."- her ears were twitching with impatience and eagerness while her gaze was following his every movement to make sure he didn't attempt to run away.

"This is embarassing."- seeing Aura's face so up close, he couldn't help but admire her beauty with reddened cheeks. 

He just slightly leaned forward when Aura plunged her tongue deep inside his mouth in a flash. Her arms wrapped around his neck like chains and some black tentacles began wandering under his clothes.

Alpha could feel her exploring the interior of his mouth with fervor and the softness of her boobs pressing against his chest. Aura hungrily devoured every nook and cranny making sure to not forget any area in the process.

After getting her fill of almost everything, she went to the main course, his tongue. At first, he resisted but that only served to make her even more excited and in the end, under Aura's relentless assaults, his defenses fell.

Her tongue entwined around his and still faced with some opposition, like in a tug of war, she managed to bring it into her own mouth.

Soft and sweet just like his personality.

Aura spent some good minutes sucking and playing with his tongue before letting it go. By the end of this kiss, Alpha had exchanged a lot of saliva with Aura, so much that the saliva currently present in his mouth was all Aura's.

Breaking the glistening string that connected their mouths, he extricated himself from her iron clutches.

"Finally satisfied?"- he asked with some resentment. The feeling of being taken advantage of still lingered in his mind.

"To a certain extent. Now I want to take you as my bridegroom even more."- Aura's eyes looked at him full of infatuation, he even had the impression that hearts were forming in her pupils.

"Hunf. Dream on."- Alpha walked towards Aura's desk to find something to occupy his mind with and forget what just happened. There were some papers containing information about events and other activities, as well as schedules of future meetings with the student council still undecided. - "You have a lot to do. Don't you have a vice-president to help?"

"I have, but I ask her to go home first in case you decided to visit. Else, if she sees you, I'd be forced to take action."- Aura gave him a nonchalant smile. He had a really bad feeling that this vice-president would go missing the next day if Aura wasn't lying. - "Let's start then."

"Okay."- it took some time for them to finish but that's only because Aura wanted to finish a few days worth of work in that short period.

"Being the head of the student council isn't so bad if I can spend time with you."- her happy eyes were glued on the figure beside her lazily stretching himself after sitting there for so long.

"It's mentally taxing. Anyway, let's go home."- all Alpha wanted right now was to take a shower and relax in his room. 

"Mhm."- on the way to the entrance, Aura attracted stares of admiration from students left and right, be they male or female.

"Aura is really popular."- he was walking alongside her but none noticed him just like this morning.

"Don't worry, the only one I'll give my full undivided attention is you."- she tried holding his hand but they were still far from having that relationship so Alpha avoided it.

"C'mon, it's just handholding."- Aura insisted again and he avoided it again.

"No, we are only colleagues."- she became annoyed after hearing that and went for a more direct approach, hugging his arm.

"Now you can't run anymore."- Aura declared with a triumphant smile to which Alpha could only sigh in resignation.

When they exited the building, not far from there a pink haired girl stood waiting. Her gaze wandered through the crowd that came and went until it finally localized its target and locked onto it.

68