Notable Figures C77
654 9 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The three early top rankers (C24)

1. Dahlia Howe - Abomination

Known for being humanity’s deadliest fighter. So far known as a solo actor. Has an excerpt in c67.

Was in tutorial with Taika Ngata.

2. Kuraim Jaffer - Necromancer.

Humanity’s biggest organised villain. Has links with Zafeera Bazzi (Blood Ripper, C65) and Bijou Louis (Puppeteer, C37). Has a moving gang of corpses and villains with him, including a zombified Harper Wilcher (c17) and magma trolls (c56). Excerpt by him c65

3. Lucian Grimes - Warlord

Humanity’s biggest hero (?) Mayor of Brightmoor. Has five captains under him, four currently revealed: Laila Samra (Mirage, c50), Matteo Rivera (Terramancer, c50), Taika Ngata (Bulwark, C58), Sophie Chandler (Demolitionist, c72). Also Roxanne Martin lives there (Oracle, known for Clucker’s trial, c56, c62, c63, c66 ).

Passing judgement on Roxanne in c66 excerpt.

Against Kuraim for his general villainy, and against Dahlia since she tried and almost succeeded at killing Taika in the tutorial.

Leaders of Factions and their linked companions

1. Freddie Littlewood - Dreadnought - C46, 47

Mayor of Newford. Leader of a coalition of local settlements.

2. Emmanuel Baasch - Alchemist - C31

Mayor of Dresden. Known for his powerful drugs and other products, which flood the global markets after they open. E.g. K-9 pellets and Ambrosia. Suspected to have hired Katerina to have killed the previous mayor.

3. Vivienne Durant - Beastmaster - C16

Mayor of Léonois. Passed the tutorial with Kasim and Volkan, who regularly visit/ stay in Léonois.

Linked - Kasim Taylan - Jester - C19

Was in leaderboards at the start before he dropped out. Powerful fighter, but more interested in travel and entertaining others. Is known as a friend to many races.

Linked - Volkan Burch - Pyromancer - C56

Was living peacefully with magma trolls until Kuraim’s horde rolled up and slaughtered them. Volkan barely got away, eventually arriving at Léonois. Strongly opposed to Kuraim.

4. Zhang Bao - Barbarian - C22

Mayor of Jinzhou. Tyrannical in personality.

Linked - Hou Yu - Artificer - C24

Creates buffed weapons and armour for Jinzhou. The city has equipment unseen anywhere else on Idroa. Hou and Zhang have a frosty relationship, despite living in the same city.

5. Dolkar Letho - Aeromancer - C20

Mayor of Palyul Monastery. Passed the tutorial with Sandip and Dewi.

Linked - Sandip Letho - Windwalker - c64

Connected with Jhargram and preventing Rahman’s (c18) takeover bid for the town. Left to Palyul Monastery after hearing Dolkar’s global cry for help.

Linked - Dewi Alatas - Broken Shard

So far unmentioned other than in Sandip’s excerpt. Would aid Sandip and Dolkar in a fight.

6. Floyd Godson - Champion

Mayor of New Derby.

Reynard Holden - Runesmith - C51

Rising star in the class list. Also known as Skully. Lives in New Derby and helped Floyd become mayor when the Champion arrived at New Derby.

7. Waseem Bukhari - Giant - C25

Impressed by Foltrus’s (one of the Order’s three avatars, and the one focused on strength and fighting in duels) power after getting beaten by him. Joined the Order right away and quickly rose up the ranks. Did some atrocious acts on fellow humans soon after.

Solo actors/ currently unrevealed figures of note

1. Ajit Ghost

Unmentioned so far, but consistently in top 10 level and notable kills since the leaderboards started.

2. Katerina Ivanov - Hidden Blade - C34

Top level assassin often compared to Dimas, one of Order’s three Avatars and the one which focuses on subterfuge and assassination.

Is rumoured to have been contracted by Emmanuel to kill Wolfram Baumann, the mayor of Dresden at the time, so that Emmanuel could replace him instead.

3. Jeung Seoyeon

Unmentioned so far, but just like Ajit, consistently in top 10 for level and notable kills.

4. Aengus Abercrombie - Master of War

Passed tutorial with Silas and Mia. Made it to top 10 levels and notable kills after a while on Idroa.

5. Lavanya Sanghvi - Monster Bane - Adventurer’s Guide to Surviving the Idroan Wilderness

Famous monster hunter.

6. Elisha Luna - Primal Healer

Consistently number 1 in the classes.

7. Conan Hughes - Druid

In top 10 of the class list.

8. Aiyasha Okilo - Shaman

In top 10 of class list.

9. Stefan Sommer - Chronicler - Heroes and Villains of the First Age

Famous writer.

Unimportant people who were shown in Heroes and Villains of the First Age

1. Harper Wilcher - Cyclops (c17)

Chases after Kuraim and gets killed. One of his strongest zombies now.

2. Rahman Zillur - Warlord (c18)

Gangster who rules in a tyrannical manner. People come after him; he beats them and runs to Jhargram, which he promptly tries to takeover. It doesn’t end well for him.

3. Vipin Maharaj (c18, c64)

Mayor of Jhargram. Killed Rahman in c18, and offered Sandip a position in the council in c64.

4. Solomon Kebede - Revenant (C32)

Saved his own life by giving up his humanity.

5. Uehara Azumi - Specter (c41)

Mayor of Nakano. Very unnoticeable person.

6. Lin Baya - Wraith (c52)

Successful vengeance but ends with her death.

People Silas met on his journey so far, and who are shown in Heroes and Villains of the First Age

1. Grace Volta - Valkyrie (C23)

Silas’s first real opponent. Her death caused him to experience guilt, and makes him doubt whether he’s a good guy. He becomes more proactive than passive when he realises he is a person of power and people will always come after him.

2. Michael Eze - Gladiator (c27, c43)

Beta-version of Floyd Godson. Silas runs away since he doesn’t want to kill another human and because he’s got siblings to save. Better be proactive in chasing them down, rather than sitting on his arse waiting in Riverside for someone with a locator class to come along.

Michael misjudges how the Apocalypse changed Sabine and gets destroyed for it.

3. Raven Cox (c28)

Some bitches be crazy :P

4. Sabine Gantzmann - Blood Fist (c39, c53)

Woman obsessed with strength and battle. Even after she becomes mayor, she wants people to come challenge her, and she eventually dies when too many come at once.

5. Alice Reid - Pyromancer (c42)

Unfortunate woman who chose the wrong tree to find shelter under.

6. Reynard Holden - Runesmith (c51)

Mentioned above. Skully is very influential and powerful as a supporter.

7. Brigette Wagner - Bladesinger (c66)

Unfortunate woman who chose the wrong tree to find shelter under. The tree turned out to be a mind-controller. Oh dear.

Other notable figures

1. Foltrus’s Avatar

Foltrus is a natural satellite which orbits the red sun, Tyr. It is large, yellow, and three times the size of the moon.

Its Avatar is the physically strongest of the three Avatars, and best described as a tank.

2. Karaes’s Avatar

Karaes is a natural satellite which orbits Tyr. It is verdant blue and moon-sized.

Its Avatar is an incredibly powerful mage.

3. Dimas’s Avatar

Dimas is a natural satellite which orbits Tyr. It is the largest of Tyr’s moons, but due to its dark shade and longer orbit, it appears the smallest and faintest if you look out from Caen’s surface.

Its Avatar is one of the most proficient assassins on Idroa.

4. Meera Campbell

Olympic-level archer saved from Raven’s control. Leaves Silas in Valrun’s Keep to search out her husband and son.

17