Notable Figures C139
312 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I've added quite about abilities in this one. 

The three early top rankers (C24)

1. Dahlia Howe - Abomination

Known for being humanity’s deadliest fighter. So far known as a solo actor. Has an excerpt in c67.

Kills the original Foltrus in c79 and c80.

Was in tutorial with Taika Ngata.

Three modes. True body in monetarily shown during transformations.

First is a scaled body with spikes and menacing fangs. Wide, disjointed facial features.

Second is a furry body with moss-like hair. Figures becomes smaller and leaner, tail emerges from backside, face becomes lupine. Extremely fast in this mode but lower power. Can spit acrid burning blobs.

Third is a giant goopy body of melting fleshing. Profile becomes indistinct and a dreadful aura. No face, only a circular hole for a mouth. Can teleport to her splashed gloops for rapid movement. Can gain flesh back by absorbing other organisms.

She can heal from any consumed material, although material containing lifeforce is far more effective. This gives opportunity for her healing rate to be overwhelmed by damage.

2. Kuraim Jaffer - Necromancer.

Humanity’s biggest organised villain. Has links with Zafeera Bazzi (Blood Ripper, C65). Has a moving gang of corpses and villains with him, including a zombified Harper Wilcher (c17) and magma trolls (c56). Dimas and headless Karaes corpses (c113)

Excerpt by him c65.

Has rivalry with the Rooted Prophet.

Can make powerful barriers, can fly, can make hundreds of wiry imps which explode on target.

Has zombie mages shut down portals as they surround the area and release continious wave which interfere with bearings setting. Can be overcome by having physical objects that relate to a destination. (c132)

Leads a horde of murders, rapists, pillagers, cannibals, etc.

Linked -Zafeera Bazzi - Blood Ripper

Kuraim calls her Zee. Ex-prisoner. Strong enough to give a fair fight to anyone except Dahlia.

Can ride a motorbike of coalessed blood. Can put on a burst of speed at any time.

Drains blood out of enemies, leaving their skin withered and stuck to their bones.

3. Lucian Grimes - Warlord

Humanity’s biggest hero (?) Mayor of Brightmoor. Has five captains under him: Laila Samra (Mirage, c50), Matteo Rivera (Terramancer, c50), Taika Ngata (Bulwark, C58), Sophie Chandler (Demolitionist, c72), Booker Campbell.

Formerly also Roxanne Martin lived there (Oracle, known for Clucker’s trial, c56, c62, c63, c66 ).

Against Kuraim for his general villainy, and against Dahlia since she tried and almost succeeded at killing Taika in the tutorial.

Linked - Laila Samra - Mirage

Can create clones out of light. Wears face of someone, maintains their appearances for all to see (including in leaderboards) has access to some of their skills.

Can shatter theses clones at any time, leading to an explosion of glass. But these shards are all harmless and quickly disappear. Top tier disguise - only perceptions at Silas’s level can detect it.

Leaders of Factions and their linked companions

1. Emmanuel Baasch - Alchemist - C31

Ex-mayor of Dresden. Known for his powerful drugs and other products, which flood the global markets after they open. E.g. K-9 pellets and Ambrosia. Suspected to have hired Katerina to have killed the previous mayor.

His fighters have gauntlets with hidden compartments for his drugs. They are mostly melee fighters due to this.

Emmanuel is very perceptive, has a scholarly background.

Attacked Kuraim’s horde while it was moving to Dahlia’s location to recruit her. He regrets the decision.

Linked - Katerina Ivanov - Hidden Blade - C34

Top level assassin often compared to Dimas, one of Order’s three Avatars and the one which focuses on subterfuge and assassination.

Is rumoured to have been contracted by Emmanuel to kill Wolfram Baumann, the mayor of Dresden at the time, so that Emmanuel could replace him instead.

Her aura is completely undetectable and she can even move around unseen in people’s cones of vision without them noticing. Some kind of invisibility? (c109)

Can disappear in an instant. Likes to ambush and vanish and repeat. Can walk through walls. Has poison on her daggers. Can completely wipe her presence, including Sovereign detection, sound, aura, etc.

2. Vivienne Durant - Beastmaster - C16

Mayor of Léonois. Passed the tutorial with Kasim and Volkan, who regularly visit/ stay in Léonois.

Used to be a veterinarianPerceptive. Stern and well-suited for a leader. Doesn’t bow down to pressure or hardbrowing.

Has a tiger that’s twice of the size of normal ones with bulging muscles called Rex. Has a dragon called Mirza. Size of three horses and dark-scales that shine emerald in light. Long neck, horse face, giant wings, enough bulk to contest an elephant and it’s only a child. Onyx eyes. She can breathe a small stream of fire. Can breathe a lot more fire now (bone melting fire for weaker people)

Has a Titanic Ynurl called Ulysses. It is 12 metres tall with shell, which is curved and twisted like a rumpled duvet. Coloured midnight black with splocthes of glittering green. Shy. Loud thumping footfall.

Heavy shell. When he takes it off, much much faster. Six thick needle legs. Causes lasting damage to terrain. Giant crab-like beast with countless overlapping scales over body. They are different murky shades and glossy with acid. Each of them has a bloodshot eye like a demonic gaze in total. At top of his body, there is like a volcano /mortar cannon, through which he can shoot organic mortar shells which cause devastating acidic damage on explosion.

Linked - Kasim Taylan - Jester - C19

Was in leaderboards at the start before he dropped out. Powerful fighter, but more interested in travel and entertaining others. Is known as a friend to many races.

Used to be a Turkish magician. Is good at playing the Bağlama. Weird.

Linked - Volkan Burch - Pyromancer - C56

Was living peacefully with magma trolls until Kuraim’s horde rolled up and slaughtered them. Volkan barely got away, eventually arriving at Léonois. Strongly opposed to Kuraim.

Straightforward with speech.

3. Hou Yu - Artificer - C24

Creates buffed weapons and armour for Jinzhou. The city has equipment unseen anywhere else on Idroa. Hou and Zhang have a frosty relationship, despite living in the same city.

Has about 1000 armed troops in total.

Reed thin with a sickly sallow face. Distinct bags under eyes. Has mechs and laser pistols in Jinzhou. Currently leading a rebellion against Zhang, who is some parts away.

Has flying saucer units, bulky mecha suits (but users can move around nimbly), peculiar rifles made of different cannisters (laser rifle), and droids (who can fire missiles from their backs and lasers from their backs).

He lives in a high tech bunker (c134). Likes to dress well.

4. Dolkar Letho - Aeromancer - C20

Mayor of Palyul Monastery. Passed the tutorial with Sandip and Dewi.

Linked - Sandip Letho - Windwalker - c64

Connected with Jhargram and preventing Rahman’s (c18) takeover bid for the town. Left to Palyul Monastery after hearing Dolkar’s global cry for help.

5. Floyd Godson - Champion

Mayor of New Derby.

Linked - Reynard Holden - Runesmith - C51

Rising star in the class list. Also known as Skully. Lives in New Derby and helped Floyd become mayor when the Champion arrived at New Derby.

6. Ajit Ghost - Warlock

Mayor of Hyderabad. The strongest human magic user. Overwhelming, dominating aura.

Extravagant character who likes expensive clothes. Loud, jolly

Can use manastones for pulse messages. Can easily create portals. Very powerful telekinetic - can float a couch for hours with him on it. Can create shades (dark angular creatures with no faces. Vaguely bipedal with limbs made of triangles)

These shades have very sharp edges and can explode into fist sized pyramids and on, like a suicide attack which does insane damage. (c128)

Ultimate ability which drains nearly all his mana. Sky becomes red and baleful and shades stream down like a swarm of locusts, hundreds of them. Ridiculously powerful (136)

Another power is a cloud of ebony triangles with a red tint to them. The triangles at the back shoot to the front, continously moving it forward. Can carry light objects, e.g. manastones, for Ajit to then teleport to. The cloud will then collapse in on itself, the traingles condensing into each other and liqueifying, before becoming a fat glob of smoke which scatters into the air.

Can use any item that holds arcane presence to a person to detect them and create a portal to them, destroying the item in the process as it drips down and vanishes to nothing (c127)

Linked - Aengus Abercrombie - Master of War

Passed tutorial with Silas and Mia. Made it to top 10 levels and notable kills after a while on Idroa.

Loves to fight.

7. Elisha Luna - Primal Healer - Mayor of Lisa’s Homestead

Consistently number 1 in the classes. Aged woman.

Thick and large aura but warm and comforting.

In an alliance with drakkar Magi and stingtail clans.

Solo actors/ currently unrevealed figures of note

1. Stefan Sommer - Chronicler - Heroes and Villains of the First Age

Famous writer.

8