Chapter 6
4.7k 27 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

1 There will be some odd slightly mature sections in this chapter. I'm sure that some of you will be slightly uncomfortable with the chapter so I guess read at your own risk.

 

The day after he discussed the family situation with the Namikaze-Uzumakis, Naruto had plans to visit the Senju compound; specifically Tsunade Senju, the last living Senju. When he woke up in the morning Naruto first made a few clones, a few by his standards, in reality he made 600 clones. 

" Alright, two hundred of you will be practicing our chakra control. Focus on the body levitating method. "

The body levitating method was a new chakra control technique for people with unreasonably dense chakra, it was created by Naruto himself. The name was pretty self explanatory in that Naruto would levitate his body using only his chakra. On top of the chakra control version Naruto also created an elemental manipulation version where he would levitate his body using only wind chakra. Using both together would allow Naruto an extremely effective flying method, the only problem was that it would drain his chakra at an absurd speed. 

" Four hundred of you will practice elemental manipulation. 200 on wind, 200 in lightning. "

Naruto paused for a little bit before spawning another six hundred clones. 

" You guys practice whatever you want, I want at least ten of you to compile all of my garden techniques and tricks. Also make a list of all of my plants and what methods I'm using to grow them. "

" Yes boss! "

Naruto smirked slightly at the energy his clones exuded, something he unfortunately couldn't say he shared. He woke up extremely early in the morning for a few hours of vigorous body training. Then he would have to personally go into the academy since it was a taijutsu day, he would have to deal with not only Mito and Mana but also a bunch of other loud obnoxious children. Then after that he would have a meeting that would more than likely be very tense with Senju Tsunade. He was honestly regretting his momentary pettiness against Kushina by setting up and extra clan meeting between himself and the Senju head. And he did it for what, a few gardening techniques, money? He was perfectly adept when it came to gardening and he was a self sufficient borderline hermit, he had no need for money. All he did was put more stress on himself. 

Since he had his clones sorted Naruto got dressed in a new robe that was much more ornate and regal than his one from his meeting with the Uzumaki-Namikaze family. The robe was black with wide red sleeves, on the back of the robe was an extremely detailed white crane. The crane looked like it was flying with it's wings spread wrapping around Naruto's side, it's neck was extended and it's head and part of it's neck wrapped over Naruto's shoulder and chest. Apart from the robe Naruto put on a different mask from his fire one. Naruto's new mask was made of a dark brown wood and had green leaves covering it. The leaves were painted green and looked like they were falling in front of Naruto's face instead of being carved onto his mask. Naruto used the same red ribbon to cover his eyes, he was also barefoot as he always was. Naruto then called out in his head. 

" Diantha, I'm going to go train. "

" Anywhere specific or same place as always? "

" I'm going to be trying somewhere new today. You remember that one waterfall in the area just outside the forest? "

" How could I not, it was so romantic. It's where we shared our first deep kiss. "

" I remember. I figured that with all of the stressful stuff going on recently I should try and relax and figured what better way than visiting one of our spots. " 

Naruto didn't know it, but Diantha who was sitting on her usual rock had an aura surrounding her that was gushing pure love. Chakra wise the aura was a perfect mix of Yin and Yang chakra which was Diantha's specialty. On top of the chakra mixture the aura functioned in a way similar to killing intent, with Diantha's love being exuded from her body in place of her killing intent. The mixture of the chakra and the pure emotion made the mile of surrounding forest grow by years. 

Now normally Diantha wouldn't lose control of her emotions in such an exaggerated manner, but she couldn't hold it in right then.

" That's sweet Naruto. "

" . . . I love you Diantha. "

" I love you Naruto. "


After that Naruto spent around three hours doing calming yoga by the waterfall. Yoga was truthfully an underestimated art among ninja despite the fact that it can help agility, dexterity, flexibility, and can even train the mind. It can also be trained by children who are to young to start any other kind of body training. 

Naruto had been training his yoga since he was three years old and had read a book about it in the library. He would claim constantly that yoga is one of the few reasons he was able to cope with his lonely life, able to disconnect himself from reality while going through his routines. 

Once it reached 7 A.M. Naruto started heading towards the village in order to reach the academy. The academy officially started at 7:30 A.M. but the teachers recommended getting there at 7 for breakfast. Naruto naturally wouldn't waste thirty minutes on something that should take at most ten minutes. While walking through the forest Naruto didn't rush as fast as he could, he instead took a bit of extra to enjoy the scenery of the forest. The conflicting scenery from one section to the next. The smell of the morning dew on the bushes and grass. Naruto listened to the rustle of the bushes as rodents scurried away from him. He ignored the pain as sharp rocks and pebbles dug into his feet. ( I know it's redundant to claim not wasting thirty minutes on one thing only to waste it on something else, but would you rather enjoy a relaxing walk through the forest or sitting inside a large cafeteria full of young loud children? )

Eventually though Naruto speed up to make sure he reached the academy on time because even though he didn't really care, it wouldn't be good to be late on your second day in the academy. It would make it more troublesome and annoying for him in the long run. 

Unlike in the forest Naruto just sped through the village by using the roofs of various buildings. Eventually Naruto reached the academy with a minute or so to spare. Which seemed to be perfect timing as Kushina Uzumaki had been waiting for him at the gates. Naruto had watched as she walked off while he sat on the roof of a building not far from the academy. 

After she was a block or two away Naruto entered into the building and quickly reached his classroom which was one of the first rooms on the first floor. When he entered the classroom Naruto was given the glances of the few sitting at the back of the room and the teacher who was facing the students. Only they saw and or heard Naruto when he entered the room. The teacher said.

" How nice of you to join us Mr. Uzumaki-Namikaze. "

" I'm not late and you should know my name is Naruto, you did change it in the records after all. " 

" Hokage-sama himself requested that I change it back. "

" Is that not against the law? "

" Sorry Naruto, but this is a military dictatorship, what the Hokage says goes. "

" I thought that that was for ninja matters only, I'm not legally a ninja yet. "

" But you are in the ninja academy which is controlled by the Hokage with minimal input from the civilian council. And since Hokage-sama replaced the previously corrupt council the new one basically lets the Hokage himself control most of the small things in the academy, they only give their input for big things like curriculum change. Things such as name changes are small and can be changed by him easily. "

' Hm, I'll have to look more into the laws regarding the academy. '

" May I use the bathroom Iruka-sensei? "

" Sure, you have five minutes. "

Strict bathroom times were a new part of the curriculum for students. They are supposed to teach them how to get used to the strict time schedules of ninja. Especially when out in the field. 

Naruto rushed to the bathroom and created four dozen or so clones who henged themselves and then filed out of the bathroom. Naruto hurried back to the classroom. He figured that since Iruka had given him certain benefits and leeway instead of siding with the Hokage Naruto could afford to give the teacher his respect as well. 

When Naruto entered the room he found Iruka taking roll call. 

" Shikamaru Nara? "

A young black haired boy, one of the one who noticed Naruto when he first came in said. 

" Here, troublesome. " 

Iruka ignored the whispered comment of the lazy boy and instead continued with role call. 

" Mito Namikaze-Uzumaki? "

Mito who was sitting in the front of the classroom said. 

" Here sensei. "

She didn't have her usual energetic tone, likely from the previous days dinner. 

" Mana Namikaze-Uzumaki? "

" Here. "

She as well wasn't as energetic as usual. 

Iruka didn't seem to react to the girls depressed tone and instead filed it away until later. Naruto also didn't pay it any mind and instead sketched some ideas down into his notepad while waiting for his name to be called. 

" What's that seal you're thinking up? "

Naruto wasn't surprised when he heard the deep baritone, yet seemingly feminine voice of Kurama.

' It will have a few different purposes. Let me give you a run down of my thought process when I though of it. So, as you know everything and everybody that has chakra unconsciously releases chakra from there body, the only way to stop that is to actively stop it or to have perfect chakra control. I figured why not use that to my advantage with increasing the size of my chakra reserves and strengthen my body. On top of that I will put a chakra suppression seal that will keep me hidden from other sensors. '

 " Explain to me how it'll work. "

Before Naruto could respond Iruka called out. 

" Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze. "

" Not here. "

Some of the other kids giggled while Iruka, Mito, and Mana were surprised at his childish antics. 

" Very funny Naruto, but keep in mind that higher rank ninja won't accept any silliness or jokes when on the job. "

" Yes sensei. "

Iruka then continued taking call. Naruto on the other hand started explaining his seals functions to Kurama, ignoring the looks he got from the Hokage's daughters. 

' Anyway my seal will absorb the excess chakra I unintentionally release and then it will send in back into my chakra coils, this will expand them increasing my reserves slowly and steadily. If I craft it well enough I should be able to reach biju level reserves eventually. The seal will also every other cycle strengthen my body by using the chakra to invigorate my muscles and bones. And since the seal will be absorbing my chakra it will prevent it from being picked up by sensors and other ninjas. The only problem is that I might have trouble preventing the seal from absorbing any chakra I want to use for attacks and what not. '

" Can you not make a kill switch or something so that you can turn the seal on and off? Or maybe develop a method for the seal to detect the difference between your active chakra and your released chakra. "

' Hmm, it might be possible. There will likely be natural differences in the two chakras. Even if they are technically the same there will likely be a difference in the density or the way the chakras flow. I'll look into it later once the academy lets out. Thank you Kurama you're a genius. '

" I know I am, even back in the day father knew I was the strongest and the smartest of his children, even compared to his actual birth children. "

Naruto knew that anything Iruka was teaching was something he either knew or didn't need to know. So he decided to continue talking with Kurama. 

' Want to tell me about it? I always love listening to your past. '

" I'm happy to tell you then. Alright, so, when I and my siblings were first created dad was old and on his death bed, as in he had only a month left to live. So the old man gathered us together mere minutes after we were " born ", it was funny because we all looked like big old pups. Anyway he explained to us the reason for our birth. "


Flash Back Jutsu ( Is this cringey? I feel like it would be if I did it in Japanese, but I'm not sure. )


Inside of a large stone chamber one would be able to see a pale, gray skinned old man with long white hair, two short sharp horns, a beard that hung down to his chest, and he had three eyes. His two regular eyes were purple with multiple black rings surrounding his pupils. His third eye was right smack dab in the middle of his forehead, it was red, and like his purple eyes he had black rings surrounding the pupil. This unnatural looking man was Hagoromo Otsutsuki A.K.A, the Sage of Six Paths. 

He was talking to nine giant baby animals all with varying number of tails. There was the One Tail Tanuki, Shukaku. The Two Tail Monster Cat, Matatabi. The Three Tailed Giant Turtle, Isobu. The Four Tailed Sage Monkey, Son Goku. The Five Tailed Gobi, Kokuo. The Six Tailed Rokubi, Saiken. The Seven Tailed Nanabi, Chomei. The Eight Tail Ox, Gyuki. And finally the Nine Tailed Kyuubi, Kurama. 

" Anyway, that's when I with the help of my brother sealed the chakra of the of the Juubi inside of me. We then sealed the physical body inside of that giant rock in the sky up there. "

" THAT'S SO COOL DAD! " 

It was Son Goku who yelled out in pure excitement and reverence. All of the others nodded their heads energetically, they were like children hearing cool stories about their father when he was younger. Which wasn't far off from the truth. 

Hagoromo had been telling the biju about his life and the outside world. Also about his hopes for their future. 

" Children, I am going to be dying soon and I'm sorry that I won't be able to help teach you or watch you live your lives. Just know that I want you to live your lives how you want. If you want to sleep for thousands of years in a cave then do it. If you want to try and become the strongest then do it. I just want you to live your lives how you want it. "

The children nodded their heads at what their father was saying. They got excited hearing what he said next. 

" So for the next month of my living life I am going to teach you all to the best of my abilities. " 

They all yelled out in excitement. Especially Kurama who loved training the most. 


Flash Back End.


" As you know he ended up dying and coming back as a God. He never mentioned how he did, just that it involved one of the aspects of his Rinnegan. From there we lived together for a few years until dad was ambushed by a few rival Gods and died for real. " 

' I also heard he was a badass who took down all four of his attackers with him. '

" Yeah he was a badass. Did I ever tell you he beat all of us biju at the same time while his eyes were covered and he had his hands tied behind his back. Oh and did I mention he didn't use jutsus, least not his version of them. "

' Damn, that's wild! '

Before Kurama could respond Naruto dodged an eraser that had been thrown right at his face. Once it passed him Naruto looked to see who it came from; it was from Iruka. 

" How nice of you to start paying attention Naruto. "

" How do you know I wasn't? "

" Because I called for you three times trying to get your attention. "

" Oh then what do you want? "

" Can you tell us what the specialty of all of the Hokage's is? "

" The First Hokage had his ability to manipulate wood. The Second had amazing affinity for water. The third was purely and simply a bad ass who mastered thousands of jutsus and had mastered all five of the main elements. And the current Hokage has his Hirashin. "

Naruto could have gone more in depth, but he figured what he said was enough to answer the question. And it was when Iruka nodded his head and said. 

" Correct, good job. "

After that Naruto sat in his chair writing out seals while giving the bare minimum attention to the lessons. Even though Naruto liked Iruka, at least as much as he could as someone who in general hates all people. Not to say he hated everybody, there were some he liked to an extent, but as a majority he hated everybody he had ever met. If it wasn't for the fact that Naruto somewhat liked Iruka he wouldn't pay any attention in class, he would just answer vital questions that will affect his grades. 

And so Naruto's day passed boringly and uneventfully. His clones also didn't give him much information on any laws that would help him, except for one. One that he would be more than happy to take advantage of. 

After school let out Naruto was able to leave the actual property of the academy before the bell finished ringing. He left via window and then jumped the fence to avoid any awkward situations at the gate. 

Naruto naturally had a destination in mind, the Senju compound. Naruto jumped across roofs dodging clotheslines and other ninja as well as the occasional bird that got in his way. The Senju compound was near the edge of the village, matter of fact it was barely able to be considered in the village at all in fact. 

For the last 10 blocks or so to the compound Naruto had to walk on the ground like a plebeian because there were zero buildings for him to walk across. Though the short walk did give him time to examine the compound that he was visiting. 

It, like most building in the village was made of wood, though the wood was clearly of a much higher quality and density than what was normally available on the market. Legend has it that Hashirama Senju personally grew the wood to build it with his Wood Release. There wasn't a wall around the compound like most others in the village, instead there was a seal array surrounding the property. It was set up by Kushina for Tsunade who was like a mother figure to her. The seal array would first warn Tsunade if someone stepped onto the property, but, if someone stepped to far onto the property without Tsunade adding their chakra to the seal it would paralyze and bind the invader.

Naruto had enough seal mastery and knowledge to realize this so he knew where to stop to make sure he wasn't paralyzed. Naruto could probably nullify the seal array, but that would be treason and would easily get him locked away and/ or executed. 

So Naruto ended up just awkwardly standing on the border of the seal array waiting for Tsunade to show up and get him. It was awkward because Tsunade just stared at Naruto from inside of the seal array. Literally just staring at him. And since she was staring at him Naruto wasn't able to simply walk off as that would be considered disrespectful. 

Of course many would think that Tsunade herself was being rude by teasing Naruto like she was. In reality Tsunade was surprised, she didn't think Naruto would show up so early. Him showing up really screwed her over, because she really, really, needed to crap. Like really bad. 

Eventually though Tsunade just clenched her anus and decided to get the meeting over with. 

" Naruto! I wasn't expecting to see you so soon. "

" I didn't want to keep you waiting Tsunade-sama, so I hurried over as soon as the academy let out. "

" Well, thank you for being considerate Naruto. Please, follow me. "

Tsunade then led Naruto into the compound, she walked in front of him like a good host. In reality she was extremely nervous about accidentally farting. Naruto didn't know of her worries, instead he was talking with Kurama and Diantha. 

" You know I'm not a lesbian, but I must admit she is quite attractive. Naruto, maybe you could try pursuing her. "

' Really Diantha?  '

" Yeah, she's hot, she's talented, she seems to actually care for you to an extent, and I know you're attracted to her. As far as human women can go she is one of the few I would accept from this village. "

' A, she wouldn't go for someone 30 something years younger than her. B, she only cares because I remind her of her previous lover and brother, least I used to. And C, I am attracted to a lot of women doesn't mean I should pursue all of them. '

" How do you know her type? Also, the fact that you used to remind her of those close to her means you have a better chance. Listen, I won't force you into anything, but I want you to keep an open mind, maybe flirt a little. Bring out some of your charm. "

' Fine, fine, I'll flirt around with her a little bit, if she takes the bait we can go from there. . . I swear you are the most backwards ass girlfriend ever. '

" That's why you love me though isn't it? "

' Who knows. ' 

Naruto was naturally teasing with his harshish words, Diantha knew that which is why she smiled on her rock in the forest.

After that Naruto started focusing more on following Tsunade. Even though he had no idea why Diantha wanted him to pursue the woman so much he would do as she asked. It's not like it could go to horribly wrong. 

Diantha did indeed have a viable reason for having Naruto romantically pursue Tsunade. The Goddess had decided to read Tsunade's memories the night before the meeting because she wanted to understand the woman's feeling towards Naruto. She learned quite a bit of Tsunade's character, like why the woman was a medic, her dreams and ideologies, how she functioned. Through that Diantha felt that she truly understood and slightly respected the woman who had experienced and powered through more than any person should. 

She learned that Tsunade had been raped during the war, instead of telling anybody about and having her mind fracture like so many poor victims. Tsunade worked harder and eventually she got revenge. She killed every single person who had touched her during that time. After that Tsunade developed a medical technique for kunoichi so that they didn't experience what she did. The technique basically made it to when the kunoichi was about to be raped they could activate the technique and it would burst out chakra inside of the kunoichi's vagina. This would basically castrate the person trying to rape her. From there the kunoichi would usually be murdered, but that often happened anyway and many would prefer to at least not be raped. 

Of course that wasn't the only reason Diantha respected Tsunade, but it was one of the big reasons. 

Neither Naruto or Tsunade were aware of this, one was trying not embarrass herself the other was trying to think of ways to seduce one of the most powerful females alive, bar goddess's. Eventually Tsunade led Naruto to what seemed to be a common room with two large couches across from each other with a nice wood table right in between them. Tsunade sat down first, quickly followed by Naruto. Tsunade was also the one to initiate conversation, and even though she really had to poop, there was a basic etiquette in place for starting a business deal. 

" So, you mentioned the academy, how have you been liking it so far? "

" It is pleasant, unfortunately so early in the year we are not being taught anything to interesting yet. "

" Oh, is that so? Tell me, what would you like to start learning about. "

" I do not know Tsunade-sama. I am attending the academy to become a ninja, I expect to start learning the skills of being a ninja. Stealth, infiltration, sabotaging, information gathering, etc. "

" I notice you didn't mention assassination or jutsus, why is that? "

Tsunade, despite her current stomach discomfort was truly interested into Naruto's thought process around the ninja profession. 

" Shinobi when we first started out weren't intended for assassination and definitely not flashy jutsus like are prevalent in our profession today. Even when we first started using chakra we stayed fairly true to our roots in its uses, unfortunately, over thousands of years we have strayed further from that path. Not to say I'm complaining, truthfully I can't wait to start learning the flashy jutsus, I just feel that such skills will be much more useful for ninja just starting off. Especially considering the fact that not everybody has the talent to simply absorb everything about chakra theory, chakra control, jutsus and what not while a lot of our original skills are something that can easily be trained with time and effort. "

To say that Tsunade was surprised about Naruto's deep insights into the ninja way of life was like saying the biju had a lot of chakra, an understatement.

" I must say Naruto, I am truly impressed that you have such in depth knowledge of shinobi history. Even some jonin wouldn't realize just how correct you are in your insights into their job, though anbu and elite jonin share fairly similar views. If you don't mind me asking, how did you come to become so wise and studied? "

" You compliment me too much Tsunade-sama, I am not worthy of such praise. All I did was read a few books in the library. "

That of course wasn't true, he learned of the origin of shinobi from Diantha. Apparently they started off as spies for lords and nobles, from there they trained to sabotage and gather information, seduce and sometimes kill, eventually ninja were able to influence entire countries with a few well placed documents. From there ninja clans started to betray their masters and become their own lords, not before completely destroying their previous masters that is. Thousands of years later ninja turned into what they were that day. 

" Then you are truly an intelligent boy to be able to gain such insight from simply reading a few books. Anyway, you aren't here to chit chat, let's get down to business shall we? "

" That would be best Tsunade-sama, though would you perhaps like to relieve yourself before we start our negotiations, holding such things in can be most uncomfortable. " 

Tsunade froze up hearing Naruto's words, clearly she wasn't expecting to be called out on such things, especially from the usually proper and strict Naruto. One should know that such things are rarely mentioned during a business deal, let alone one with a noble lady. Naruto of course had a reason to mention it, he had read about how intimate topics such as that could help people become closer. Naruto figured that would ring especially true for Tsunade as she didn't have a reserved personality like many noble ladies, he figured that using her bowel discomfort he could initiate a more personal relationship. 

" . . . Oh, umm, then, yes! Thank you for your consideration Naruto, I will surely hurry. "

 " Take your time Tsunade-sama, there is no point rushing such an activity. "

Tsunade didn't respond, instead she started to push herself up from her couch. Unfortunately for her, Tsunade's anus decided to loosen itself right then and let a long baritone fart out. Instantly both Tsunade and Naruto could smell the stink of her butt air. 

Tsunade blushed a shade of red darker than blood, her nose also crinkled from the smell, she sent a sneaky glance at Naruto to see his reaction and was surprised to see his impassive face. 

" I am so sorry Naruto, please excuse that. How about I lead you to another room? "

" No need Tsunade-sama, it doesn't smell that bad. " 

Tsunade despite her embarrassment couldn't help but to refute his words. 

" Surely you're just being polite Naruto, there is no need to force yourself. "

" Tsunade-sama, I have eaten rotting food out of the garbage, the gas of a beautiful lady such as yourself might as well be a pleasant aroma. "

Tsunade didn't know whether to be flattered, angry, or both when she heard Naruto's words. She was angry that a child living in one of the greatest and most wealthy ninja villages had to eat out of the trash, let alone the hokage's son. But she was also flattered that he complimented her. Tsunade had of course been complimented thousands of times through out her life, she was a beautiful, talented, princess with massive boobs, wide hips, and a shapely ass. She was the literal definition of the total package. But, never had she ever been complimented so purely and truthfully let alone while the person was inhaling her nauseous ass gas. 

" You must say that to all the women you try and make a business deal with. "

" Not at all Tsunade-sama, truthfully I rarely think of women as beautiful, I judge based not on looks or body, but on character and life experience. And based on those two things I can confidently say there is no woman as beautiful as you in this village, you are special Tsunade-sama. That is why I sought a business deal with you, I truly want to get closer to you. "

Tsunade, was a trained kunoichi and she had experienced plenty of smooth talkers and butt kissers. She was confident that she could watch mountains fall and the sky crack and be able to smirk arrogantly, but her only response to Naruto's heartfelt words was to blush and rush off to the bathroom. She didn't even think about the two farts she accidentally released on the way out. 

Naruto just watched her leave, he was entirely truth full about what he said apart from the reason he set up a business deal, he truly thought Tsunade was the most beautiful woman in the village based not only on body, but her character and emotions. Naruto could feel emotions, so for the most part he could dissect how people truly felt at any given time. Naruto had seen Tsunade working around the village before, healing, and he could feel her worry for each and every patient she got. He also felt her worry when she watched new kunoichi and shinobi go out of the village on their first c-rank mission. He could also feel the deep pain and depression she held in her heart, what it was about he didn't know, but he felt that her darkness was about the same level as his. Meaning she had at one point or another attempted or seriously considered suicide. 

It was for such reasons that Naruto went along with Diantha's silly plans about him courting her. If Diantha wanted Naruto to court any pretty girl who had some feelings for him then he would never do it. If Naruto was going to pursue a life partner it had to be a girl who was truly special. A girl who saw aspects of the world that few saw, a girl who could see those aspects and still live her life confidently and strongly. Call Naruto arrogant call him cocky, but Naruto had high standards and Tsunade was one of the few women who met those standards. 

Naruto then leaned back on the couch letting his head rest on the backrest and his hands rest interlocked on his stomach. Nobody would know what he was thinking. 

In the bathroom Tsunade was sitting with her pants around her ankles. She was passing the time by thinking of the her situation with Naruto. Usually Tsunade would brush off compliments, but she felt for some reason that Naruto was completely and totally sincere. Tsunade had over her years developed a sixth sense towards lies, it was a skill ninja needed, and she could tell that Naruto wouldn't say something like that to just anybody. She could also tell that Naruto wasn't trying to simply flatter her for the business deal. 

Tsunade who had her elbows on her thighs and her chin on her hands suddenly strained and grunted slightly. Anybody who was near would hear a loud plop sound and then a slight sigh of relief. It was obviously Tsunade who had just forced a large log of shit out of her bowels. 

' God what did I eat? My stomach hasn't been this bad since I had to hold it all in for a week straight on a mission 13 years ago. '

Tsunade remembered that memory clearly because she ended up pooping out 13 pounds of feces and her anus wouldn't close itself for hours, she was constantly releasing farts unintentionally. Currently her butt wouldn't close itself up and she would occasionally release a quite whiff of air. 

' I wonder what his intentions are, he isn't trying to butter me up for out deal, I doubt he is trying to pursue an old lady like me plus he already had a girlfriend. Maybe he is actually trying to butter me up . . . Who knows, screw it I'll just ask him when I get out of here. '

From there Tsunade then started thinking about him having to eat food from the garbage like some beggar in a war torn country. In Konoha there hadn't been any reports of beggar children in over ten years, so for the son of the Hokage to have to resort to it one can only imagine how badly Minato and Kushina had fucked up. 

' I can only imagine what else he's had to do to survive. It's sad that a boy that used to be so bright and energetic has become a cold hateful child who acts like an old man. Not that I'm not to blame. '

Tsunade remembered the times Naruto would run up to greet her and Jiraiya when the two would visit only for both to ignore him in favor of his sisters. Remember how he would stare at her from the corner of the room hoping for her to say something anything to him on his and his sister's birthday. She remembered he would energetically run up to her while they were in the village only for to nod at him and walk off. She remembered seeing him cry and ignoring him, thinking his parents would help him.

Tsunade could only smack herself on her head at her utter stupidity, not only at ignoring Naruto, but also for counting on his parents. That ended up forcing her to release another fart. 

' What was I thinking? I can't believe that I ignored him just because he looked like Dan and Nawaki ( her brother and previous lover, both dead ). . . I'm not special Naruto, I'm just a weak willed woman who neglected a child. '

Tsunade then started wiping her bum, from front to back. ( I think that's the typical way for women to wipe, something about preventing yeast infection. I don't know don't slew me, please. )

All in all Tsunade spent thirty minutes trying to relieve herself. During that time Naruto simply relaxed on the couch until he heard Tsunade's deliberate footsteps alerting him to her presence. He sat up with his back ramrod straight before she entered the room. From her posture while walking Naruto could tell that she had relieved herself, she was much more relaxed and her steps were less hurried.

" Welcome back Tsunade-sama, I trust you are feeling better. "

" Much. Now, I have a question. "

" I might have an answer Tsunade-sama. "

" What were your intentions with what you said? "

" . . . Truthfully? I am pursuing a relationship with you, a romantic one. "

" What about your girlfriend, Diantha? "

" Diantha, I do not know why, tries to set me up with more women, at least she tries getting me to pursue other women. Specifically two, you being the second. Before you get angry, Diantha and I aren't trying to play with your feelings, we genuinely respect and like you and truthfully I have always had a slight crush on you. Though only recently have I accepted it instead of trying to suppress it. "

" Why would you suppress it and why would you have a crush on me, surely you realize I am decades older than you. "

" I don't care about age, Diantha is older than you. . . And, I really, really, really wanted to hate you for always ignoring me, but I never could, I couldn't hate anybody, you especially though I tried to hate. Because outside of Uzumaki-sama you were the person whose attention I wanted most, I could feel your emotions and I wanted to try and make you feel better and I wanted to share my feelings with you. But you always ignored me, no matter what I did. "

Naruto had his head nodded down, he had never opened up to anybody like that apart from Diantha and Kurama. He was feeling embarrassed because he is someone who isn't good at letting out his emotions, so to let out such intimate thoughts and emotions to their target was something Naruto could barely handle, but it was something he knew he needed to. He knew he shouldn't let feelings fester and build up, that was the entire purpose of him visiting the Namikaze-Uzumaki household. He was able to release most of the feelings he had for that family, but he wasn't able to vent anything towards Tsunade. 

" I'm sorry Naruto, I truly am sorry. I am not the respectable strong woman you think I am. I-I let my feelings of losing Dan and Nawaki get in the way of connecting with you. I let my petty sadness that I should of let go of get in the way of me connecting and having a relationship with a bright little ball of sunshine, and I'm sorry Naruto. "

At that point Tsunade was releasing a river of tears that flowed down her face, leaving a trail over her skin. 

" I forgive you on one condition. "

" W-what is-is it? "

" Be my girlfriend. "

Tsunade was truly surprised that Naruto was still pursuing her, it seems that he is truly a persistent man. Tsunade after a few seconds was able to suppress her tears and stop her stuttering. 

" Then I guess I should show you my true form, without my physical henge. "

Before Naruto could say anything Tsunade released her physical transformation showing her true form. Her skin sagged a little losing some of it's luster while her hair lost some of it's shine gaining some white streaks. Her breasts and butt sagged considerably and if she was naked one would be able to see more cellulite, her skin couldn't keep everything in place. 

Tsunade far from her usual confident self was nervous she didn't know if Naruto would still want her as his girlfriend. That is until he got up and walked to her. Naruto then wrapped his surprisingly warm arms around her back.

" Tsunade, I told you, I find you beautiful not for your appearance but for everything about you. . . Besides, I kind of prefer this appearance. "

Tsunade was clearly surprised because she never had been told by anybody that they preferred her older form. 

" I like when breasts sag and I like a bit of cellulite, on top of that I love your hair. The white mixed with your blond creates a beautiful effect, I don't know how you could think yourself ugly. . . You're beautiful Tsunade, remember that. "

Tsunade once again couldn't hold back her tears and despite the age difference she hugged Naruto back seeking comfort in his firm warm embrace. She never would of anticipated that the boy who had full rights to hate her would instead become someone who established himself deep in her heart. It was apparent that Naruto was truly a boy who could cheer up the most depressed people and put a smile on a killers face, and yet he was neglected and forgotten. For his entire life Naruto felt neglected and hated. 

" I'm sorry Naruto. I'm so so sorry. "

Naruto didn't respond audibly to Tsunade's light cries asking for forgiveness. He simply rubbed one of his hands on her back and the other through her long hair. The two stayed held together for an hour with Naruto not complaining and Tsunade not attempting to break it. Unfortunately though the two were surprised by Shizune, Tsunade's apprentice/ niece. She naturally had a light step from her ninja training so she was able to chance upon the view of her teacher in her older form while hugging a young seven year old boy.

" Tsunade-sama! "

The two pulled apart and looked at Shizune. 

" Oh, uh, Shizune, I didn't think you'd be home so soon. "

" It is 6 o'clock Tsunade-sama. "

Apparently Tsunade and Naruto lost track of time while they were hugging. 

" Who is this? "

" I am Naruto, I am Tsunade's new boyfriend. I would appreciate it if you could avoid spreading this information. As I am sure you can guess it would ruin Tsunade's reputation. "

Before Shizune could respond Tsunade did. 

" Naruto, you know I don't care about that! "

" But I do, I will not stand for ignorant people trash talking you behind your back. I couldn't handle it if I heard someone call you a slut or pedophile, which the would. "

" I agree Tsunade-sama, if you two being in a relationship spread out then you would instantly be broken apart. "

Tsunade nodded her head reluctantly, she knew the two were right. 

" Besides as much as I love you I'm a low key person, it'd suck dealing with the fame of being the boyfriend of the famous and beautiful Tsunade Senju. "

" Dating for an hour and you already think I'm troublesome? How hurtful. "

Tsunade fake pouted to which Naruto brought her in for a kiss. It was a quick peck, but that was all it took for Tsunade to smile. 

" Happy? "

" Totally! "

Shizune who had been watching the process from the doorway smiled seeing her teacher so happy, she hadn't seen a genuine smile on Tsunade's face in years. Shizune decided to leave the two alone while she started to cook dinner for all three of them. Tsunade and Naruto ended up spending the rest of the night cuddled together in happiness, Naruto rubbing Tsunade's hair constantly. Putting his high dexterity levels to full use. 

26