Chapter 7 – Depraved Heaven ( So I think I’m going to start naming the chapters. Say Yay or Nay in the comments on yes naming or no naming. )
4.6k 19 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It'd been three months since Naruto had started dating Tsunade, and since then his life had improved considerably in just about every way possible. He had of course gotten closer with Tsunade as well as Diantha and Kurama. He had also made a friend among the academy children, one Shino Aburame. Naruto didn't really care about making friends, but it did quell Tsunade's and Diantha's worry. Plus Shino was quite a pleasant person to hang out with. 

On top of his social prowess increasing Naruto had also got quite a bit stronger. Since he had a human actually teaching him Naruto was able to be taught a lot better than if a Stag Goddess or an ancient demon fox were to teach him. He also had access to the Senju library meaning it was a lot easier for him to confirm any thoughts or ideas he had. 

And last and probably least Naruto had made a fuck ton of money, for him at least. On top of the deal he made with Kushina, Tsunade had also gotten him some deals with nobles from the village and the capital of Fire Country. 

Currently Naruto was cuddling with Tsunade on her couch while both were reading. 

Tsunade was leaning on Naruto despite his tinier body while he rubbed her back with his other hand.

" I love you. "

Naruto was surprised by Tsunade's sudden words, but he smile and said. 

" I love you too Tsunade, what brought that up? "

" I don't know I just wanted to say it. I really do love you. "

" I love you too Tsunade. "

Some would say that Tsunade and Naruto were being rushed or even shallow. But usually for ninja it was like that. They either didn't love each other, or they fell hard. And Naruto was someone who when he fell he fell, hard. 

All in all Naruto had opened up for Tsunade quite a bit about his training and his secrets. He of course didn't tell her about his God's authority or Diantha being a Goddess or him being friends with Kurama. He did tell her about how he spent most of his time in training ground 44, he also told her about most of his training. And finally he had her meet with Diantha, who of course wasn't in her stag form. Naruto loved reminiscing over that memory.


Flashback                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               ( This message means nothing I just wanted to annoy some of you. I'd like to point out that I was re-reading this chapter and ended up getting myself with this note.)


Naruto and Tsunade were walking along together in the forest of death. Tsunade had a blindfold over her eyes while Naruto was guiding her by her hand. Ironically Naruto was also wearing a blindfold. 

" I still can't believe you walk around blindfolded constantly. I mean even with you leading me along this is fairly difficult. "

" A, I'm not always blindfolded, and. B, you know I'm a sensor, so it's a lot easier for me. Besides you're a high class ninja shouldn't something like this be easy for you? "

" Normally, but I'm anxious. I mean I am meeting your other girlfriend. What if she doesn't like me? "

" Tsunade she loves you. If you don't remember she is the one who pushed me to start dating you. " 

" I know, but what if that was only last month, what if she doesn't like me anymore? "

Naruto tried thinking of a way when he suddenly had a great idea.

Naruto stopped walking wrapped his free hand around Tsunade's waist and then stood on his tip toes to kiss Tsunade directly on her lips. It was a full blown tongue battling kiss, it became better when Naruto groped Tsunade on her butt lightly. Eventually Naruto pulled back and said. 

" You're cute when you're flustered, you know? "

Tsunade could only say. 

" Hehe. "

The kiss seemed to quell Tsunade's  nervousness quite a bit, Naruto once again started leading Tsunade along. 

" So since when do you grab my butt, that's the first time you've done it. "

" I've always liked butts, even when I wasn't as knowledgeable about the female body. Now that I know what I know I find them a lot more attractive. Your's in particular is nice. "

" A, people usually like my tits. B, where did you learn of the female body and sexuality? "

" I like your boobs as well, it's just that, in general, I prefer butts. And I have read all of the anatomy books in the public library along with all of the smut books. Including Jiraiya-san's Icha Icha series. And before you ask I'll give you the same opinion I gave Diantha when I was five; the books give good insights into worldly and ninja matters, but the smut is boring and vanilla. "

" HAHAHA! If that pervert heard a seven year old thought his shitty smut was vanilla he'd die! "

" You do know that we are still in the Forest of Death? Shouldn't you be more quiet? "

" I know, but you said we'll be safe and I trust you, besides I am still an S-class ninja and there isn't much in this forest that can threaten me. "

" Then if anything attacks us I'll rely on my big strong girlfriend. "

" Situation's kind of backwards isn't it? Shouldn't the boy be protecting the helpless maiden? "

" That's only in fairy tails and shitty romance novels. When the girl is one of the most powerful ninja alive and the boy is seven years old such stereotypes hold no meaning. "

" A super strong seven year old who can probably hold his own against chunin. Who also just so happens to have the genes of some of the most powerful ninja alive, is dating one of the most powerful ninja alive, and and is more knowledgeable than some jonin. "

" Still only seven. "

" Since you're only seven then that means we shouldn't be kissing anymore. After all you're only seven. "

" Now there is no need to go crazy! You don't need to punish me like that. "

The two bantered back and forth for twenty minutes until they reached the area where Diantha was waiting in her human form. 

When they got there Tsunade and even Naruto were left breathless. Standing there was a literal Goddess in human form, though only Naruto knew that. Tsunade just thought she was staring at the most beautiful woman she had ever seen. 

Daintha's human form was at least seven feet tall. She had long bright red hair that hung down to her mid back, it was of similar color to Kushina. Despite her tall frame she was anything but lanky and thin. She a healthy amount of muscle that didn't detract any from her beauty, instead seeming to add to her perfection. She had a healthy layer of fat to make her muscles seem natural and not ugly. She had large breasts that would be prefect for groping. Her ass and hips were literal perfection for Naruto, each cheek larger than his head and together they could suffocate him. Her hips were wide and sturdy, perfect for balance and child bearing. Her face was angular and long seemingly strict yet loving. She had shining purple eyes that were a gradient like Naruto's except starting black around the pupil and ending a much lighter purple color. All in all she was the definition of Naruto's ideal woman. ( Fun fact, women need a layer of fat. Otherwise their body wouldn't produce the chemicals necessary for childbirth. They also would stop having their periods. )

" THIS IS DIANTHA‽ HOW IS SHE OLDER THAN ME‽ "

Diantha responded in a light motherly tone, that sounded like her regular voice just without the pure power behind it. 

" No worries, I am indeed older than you, by quite a large amount at that. It's just that thanks to my genes I am quite long lived. "

" Are you an Uzumaki? "

Diantha had indeed modeled herself after the Uzumaki clan. She had always respected and liked the Uzumaki clan, so for her first human form she naturally decided to take on an Uzumaki form. 

" I am indeed, I came to this village when I heard of a young girl from my clan living here. But then I met her son and became extremely disappointed, so I stayed in the village to take care of him and raise him to become a true Uzumaki, unlike his mother. "

Diantha's explanation seemed to explain many things for Tsunade. Such as how Naruto was able to become so strong along with learn of most of his Uzumaki heritage. Also how he was able to learn Uzumaki exclusive seals. 

" So you are registered with the village? "

" Yes. "

" Then thank you not only taking care of Naruto for so many years, but to also push him to connect with me. "

" It's no problem, I love Naruto, not only as a clan member but also as a woman. I could feel your emotions and I can tell that you are a woman worthy of Naruto. "


Flashback End 


Even though the memory wasn't one that was particularly funny it was one that Naruto cherished. Most of his memories with Diantha, Tsunade, and Kurama were like that. 

Naruto was brought out of his reminiscence when Tsunade accidentally released a loud couch shaking fart. She released it directly on Naruto's legs and he felt like he was on a massage chair. 

" Damn girl! Where does that come from. "

" Sorry Naruto. "

Naruto could only see the back of Tsunade's head, but he could tell she had a blush darker than Kushina's hair. 

" It's alright babe, you know the smell doesn't bother me and honestly the vibration kind of feels nice. Maybe I should right a smut novel featuring fart fetish, what do you think babe? I know you don't like Jiraiya-san writing it. "

" I don't care that he writes smut, I just don't like his openly perverted nature of peeping on women. I mean why choose one of the creepiest perversions. "

" I agree that it is creepy, but most could say that about ass worship and finding farts somewhat attractive. " 

" The thing about that is I know of your fetishes and I accept them and embrace them. Jiraiya's peep victims almost never know that they are being peeped on, it's weird. His only saving grace is that he doesn't peep on any girls under the age of twenty. "

" Yeah that's true, though kind of ironic considering you get into some pretty mature situations with me. "

" You are mature enough to know what you like and you are completely consensual. Besides it's not like we've done anything more than kiss and you coping a feel or two. "

( I am not saying pedophilia is okay, it is disgusting and needs to stop. I am not saying consensual pedophilia is alright either, if there is such a thing. )

Hearing what Tsunade said Naruto felt it was the perfect time to rub his hands up and down Tsunade's stomach and breasts. He also raised up to nibble on her ear slightly. 

" You're trying really hard to make me go farther. "

" Uh-huh. "

All of a sudden the two heard a cough and turned to see Shizune.

" Oh-uh Shinzune, when did you get here? "

" When you gave Naruto permission to write smut. " 

Since he started dating Tsunade Naruto had also gotten closer with Shizune. The young girl had stayed with Tsunade through thick and thin and was one of the reasons Tsunade hadn't killed herself by drinking to much. Since Shizune was such an integral part of Tsunade's life, he as a boyfriend did his best to open up to the woman and connect to her. It had worked out well, enough for him to show some of his true nature and tease her. 

" I can't tell if you were trying to be polite and not interrupt or if you were listening in to fulfill your romantic fantasies. "

Shizune's blush was the only answer Naruto needed. 

Since Shizune was single both Tsunade and Naruto teased her about it often. She knew it was all in good fun so she never got jealous or resentful.

" I just came by to remind you that we are to attend the clan party later tonight. "

It took Tsunade a bit to remember, but when she did she suddenly hopped up, she looked fairly frantic. 

" What's wrong babe? "

" I forgot about the fucking party! We only have an hour before it starts . . . IT'S GONNA TAKE AN HOUR ALONE TO GET READY! "

" Babe, chill. Tell me what party. "

Tsunade who looked like she was about to run around like a headless chicken relaxed slightly to explain to her boyfriend. 

" It's a clan party, all of the clan heads and some of the nobles are going to be there. It's super important for getting connections, renewing deals, setting up relations, all kinds of stuff. Basically everybody who is something is going to be there and if a clan head or noble shows and kind of weakness or in any way shape or form that there is something wrong then they can and will be screwed over in the most passive way imaginable. Hence why I'm in a rush! I need to change! "

Tsunade then ran off to her room where she started to change out of her normal clothes into something that Naruto made for her. Naruto turned to Shizune who was slightly enjoying her aunt/ teacher/ clan head's antics. 

" Shouldn't you be freaking out as well? "

" Nope, we have plenty of time to get ready, all Tsunade-sama has to do is throw on a robe and then we can be on our way. The party is at the one ballroom at the edge of the residential district. "

" Oh, then I'll go help her out before she has a panic attack. "

Shizune giggled but didn't say anything when he walked off. 

When Naruto walked into his and Tsunade's bed room he found said busty blonde in nothing except her plain bra and panties. The clothes she was previously wearing were strung out all over the room while she was rummaging through her closet for her best robe. Naruto seeing the perfect opportunity walked up behind the older woman and smacked her right on her left cheek. 

" EEK! "

Tsunade jumped into the air and girlishly " eek "ed at the sudden slap ass. She then whirled around to find Naruto smiling lightly.

" What was that for‽ "

" A, your ass looked to perfect not to slap. B, you're freaking out and need to settle down, you have plenty of time to get dressed and get to the party. And C, you aren't even looking through your fancy robes, your looking through your semi-fancy robes. "

Tsunade turned to her closet to find that she was indeed looking through her casual robes, most of which not made Naruto. She, having finally calmed down, made her way over to the closet where she kept her most regal dress robes, Tsunade seemed to have forgotten that Naruto had smacked her ass. Not that she really cared anyway since it's something he does quite often. 

" Thanks for calming me down. While I get dressed would you mind cleaning up the mess I made. "

" Not at all babe. "

After a few minutes of cleaning and Tsunade getting dressed Naruto finally decided to sate his curiosity. 

" So, mind telling me why this party is so important? I mean I get it's about connections and what not, but for you to freak out so much it has to be something more. "

" It's a way for clans to establish a presence basically. Like back in the day during the warring states period everybody came to either the Senju or Uchiha when they wanted a big job done. Basically it's like that except smaller and more political. Ninja clans trying to one up and get on top of other ninja clans, the civilian nobles were just trying to get connections and benefits from ninja clans. "

" But why is it so important for you, I mean we don't do clan missions and everybody knows your reputation, besides as the last Senju you already have a ton of high up connections in the capital of Fire Country. "

" Yeah, but, I do need to establish dominance, if I'm not there rumors will spread around the village and a bunch stupid shit'll happen. It's extremely fucking annoying when a clan thanks they can usurp you. "

With that Tsunade finished putting on her robe. When Naruto turned to look at her he realized how lucky he was. 

Tsunade stood right in front of Naruto, she had on a black kimono made of an extremely soft and rare silk. The silk was expensive because it produced a sheen effect that seemed to create a natural illusion, naturally it didn't, but the material was used by only the richest of people giving it an immense value. On the back of the robe was the Senju Clan Symbol, a vajra, the one on Tsunade's back was a dark blood red color. On her belt ( obi for those Japanese snobs ) was a lion face, a symbol commonly used to represent power, majesty, justice, and courage. 

Despite the simple design of the robe, the materials, craftsmanship, and symbolism meant that her robe would likely be one of, if not the best at the party. Tsunade would definitely be the talk of the town for a few days after the party ended, her beauty and wealth becoming more wide spread. 

Naruto walked up to her and wrapped his hands around her in a hug, he was only slightly shorter than her 5 foot three inches, standing at five feet, meaning that even though he had to go up on his tip toes to give her a kiss it wasn't to much trouble. It was only a quick kiss, but it carried the passion and love of a deep make out session. 

" I love you Tsunade Senju. "

" I love you as well Naruto. "

" I really need to get a last name, it's so annoying being referred to as only " Naruto ".  "

" I could give you the last name Senju. "

" Thanks, but no thanks. I really appreciate it babe, but I want the Uzumaki name back, hopefully I can get a way to get it without being connected to them. "

" It shouldn't be to hard, just because you guys have the same name wouldn't mean that you're related. "

" Yeah, but, there's a problems with that. First, Kushina-sama is the clan head, so she would have to give consent for me to retake the Uzumaki name. I really doubt she'd just give it to me and not expect me to join their family again. "

Tsunade while still wrapped in her boyfriend's arms fell into silent contemplation. Eventually she shook her head. 

" I can't think of anything, but let me take a look at some clan law's tomorrow and see if I can come up with something. Anyway, is that what you're wearing? "

" What do you mean? "

" To the party, is that what you're wearing? "

" . . . I didn't know I was going to the party. "

" Do you not want to come? "

Despite her stoic facade Naruto could see that Tsunade was upset that he didn't want to come, not upset as annoyed, upset as in sad. Naruto, call it chivalry or being a good boyfriend, couldn't stand to see women cry, especially his own girlfriend, so he smoothly maneuvered himself out of the situation. 

" It's not that, I just didn't think I was invited to a party meant for clan heads and whatnot. I always want to go places with you Tsunade, whether it be some party or hell, I'll be there. "

Tsunade smiled and leaned her head comfortably on Naruto's. 

What neither knew was that Shizune had been listening in from outside the door and she grinned a wide one. She was truly happy that her aunt had found someone to love that loves her. 


Naruto had to admit, parties for nobles were boring. Literally it was a bunch of old over weight fuckers jumping, evading, and dodging any words that could be considered implication for anything. That was of course the civilian nobles, the ninja clan heads mainly stayed in their own cliques rarely leaving them. From eaves dropping Naruto noticed that they usually only left to confirm or arrange a business deal. 

Naruto himself mainly hung around Tsunade like a shy child, if he was a more suitable height for his age it would of been perfect. Unfortunately he was almost the same height as her so he seemed like some creepy stalker. It took only ten minutes for rumors about him being Tsunade's lover to pop up. Not that they were wrong. 

When he wasn't stuck up Tsunade's butt Naruto was chillin' in a corner thinking about his new smut novel. Naruto knew that since he didn't have much knowledge about the true state of the elemental nations so the smut he writes would have to be legendary. Naruto also knew that he wouldn't want to write pussy shit like most of the smut on the market. So he would write some of the most depraved and fetishy erotic fiction introduced to the elemental nations. He also knew that his first volume would feature fetishes he liked. Ass worship, smother/ face sitting, and annilingus. 

Naruto was going to continue contemplation of his yet to be written book when a certain red headed Uzumaki head walked up to him. 

" Hey son, I haven't seen you much these past few days. "

" Sorry Uzumaki-sama. "

" No need to apologize son, I'm just worried about where you're staying. Plus you aren't a ninja yet and still have to stay at our house. "

" I have stayed the sufficient amount in Uzumaki-sama and Hokage-sama's compound. "

" I haven't seen you. "

" Sorry Uzumaki-sama. "

Naruto naturally did his least when talking to Kushina or the others in her family. Not to say the same could be said for them, they would do there best to make conversation with Naruto on the rare times they see him. 

" Then maybe the next time you are around we can train together. "

" No thank you Uzumaki-sama. "

" Please, it'll be no trouble at all. "

" No thank you Uzumaki-sama. "

The Uzumaki-Namikaze's had tried everything to spend time with Naruto, from bribing him with training, to offering him money, to offering him even techniques. What they didn't realize is that for each one Naruto reaffirmed his belief of distancing himself from the family. Because each and every offer would of been his had they not fucked him over. 

In the end Kushina decided to post up next to Naruto, as though they were there together. Naruto seeing that, started to quickly walk away. He went towards the buffet she was right behind him grabbing food. He went into a crowd she used her impressive ninja advantages to stick with him. It was like an innocent game of cat and mouse except the cat didn't want to torture and eat the mouse and the mouse wasn't running for it's life; it was probably closer to a game of tag-you're-it. 

Most of the ninja seemed to notice the Uzumaki clan head chase around some young teenager sized person. They had no idea why Kushina was chasing the person brought in by Tsunade, but they were more than content to watch, this included Minato, Tsunade, and Jiraiya who was there to chat up noble women. 

Eventually Naruto decided on a cop out and entered the male restroom. Kushina looked like she was going to follow him in there, but when the butler posted by the door coughed the red headed woman seemed to realize where she was about to enter. She then realized that most of the ninja and some of the nobles were watching her and her face soon blushed to a shade of red matching her hair. Kushina soon returned to her husband's side. 

Inside of the bathroom Naruto was shaking his head while staring at himself in the mirror. Naruto's reflection showed that his hair was as usual kept back in a long pony tail with zero loose strands sticking up, though once it got past the band holding it the hair turned spiky and unkempt. He had on another wooden mask, but instead of his fire or leaf ones, this one was of many different colorful flowers. There wasn't any specific type of flower shown on the mask, but instead what looked like dozens based on real species of flowers. Lavender, hydrangea, dahlia, and lotus being only some. The mask could maybe be considered girly, but Naruto couldn't give two shits what other people thought, pretty things were pretty. Moving downwards from his mask one could see Naruto wearing a pretty basic robe, it was made of the same silk as Tsunade's, but instead of being black, Naruto's was a dark grey, borderline being black. Surprisingly Naruto had on wooden sandals at Tsunade's request, for something as important as the party Naruto was happy to make an easy and unimportant concession. 

After he relaxed himself Naruto flashed his sensor abilities to check outside of the bathroom, once he saw that Kushina wasn't waiting by the door for him Naruto swiftly and quietly left. Barely anybody noticed him leaving it, not that many were actually paying attention. After exiting the bathroom Naruto moved his way over to Tsunade's side to shield himself from any attempts on Kushina or Minato's part. 

Naruto's " family " seemed to have realized that Naruto and Tsunade had gotten close, though they had no idea how close they were. Within the first month of the two dating Kushina would often ask Tsunade to help set up meetings between her and Naruto. Often times Tsunade would either out right decline or ask Naruto his opinion, which he usually said no to, unless it was a business deal or Tsunade herself was there. 

Thanks to Tsunade not helping Kushina the relationship between the two seemed to be stiff and the two were no longer as friendly which hurt not only Tsunade and Kushina, but even Naruto, Mana, and Mito because Naruto hated seeing Tsunade in pain and Mito and Mana rarely got to see their grandmother figure. 

So some time during the second month of Naruto dating Tsunade Naruto had set up a meeting between him, Kushina, and Tsunade. Basically the meeting started with Kushina getting her hopes up, then having her hopes crushed and her start crying, then a bit of arguing between the three, and finally it landed on both girls crying together and apologizing to each other. The final deal was that Kushina would stop asking Tsunade about favors to meet with Naruto and Naruto would meet once a month with Kushina for an hour, for one year.

Naruto set up such a deal because he didn't want to be the reason such a close relationship was broken, and even though Naruto disliked Kushina and her family, he didn't hate them. He also knew how important they all were to Tsunade, so he took one for the team to make sure said relationship stayed afloat, even if unsteady. 

Once Naruto was a few feet from Tsunade she saw her young boyfriend and said. 

" Ah, speak of the devil and here he is. Naruto come over here, I want to introduce you to somebody. "

Naruto like a puppy, or whipped boyfriend, picked up his pace to arrive next to Tsunade. She was standing across from a man and a woman who despite not holding hands or doing anything expressly intimate were clearly a couple. The man had spiky hair that stuck straight up from his head, he was wearing a pair of dark shades that completely covered his eyes, and he was wearing a coat that went up to his nose. The man was clearly and Aburame, since all of his traits were ones closely related to that clan. Naruto knew that the Aburame clan head was male meaning that that's who he was staring at, he also realized that the man was Shino's dad, Shibi Aburame. 

The woman beside Shibi was taller than her husband slightly, if Naruto had to guess she was probably 6 foot 1 inch or 6 foot 2 inches. The woman was petite and muscular which was quite odd for the normally chubby women of the Aburame clan, another thing that differentiated her from her clan's norm was her long flowing green hair. It was a light minty shade that if in the right light could probably pass off as white. She was wearing a jacket much like her husbands, but it wasn't as thick and seemed more flexible and form fitting, she wasn't wearing any glasses showing off eyes that matched her hair color. The woman, Naruto didn't know her name, seemed to be a close range fighter which was extremely unusual for the Aburame clan. 

" Naruto this is Shibi Aburame and his wife Binsa Aburame. We were just discussing your robes. "

" Nice to meet you, I am Naruto, I am a good friend of your son Shino. "

It was Binsa who spoke first. 

" Really, that boy I swear he doesn't share anything with us. Well, either way thank you for taking care of Shino, I was worried about him making friends in the academy thanks to the reputation of our clan. "

" No need to thank me Binsa-sama, in reality Shino is the only person I can call a friend. "

From there the four fell into a sort of awkward silence, Naruto wasn't a conversationalist who could carry on a conversation while the three adults seemed to be waiting for him to continue. The two couple stood across from just staring at each other, even the other party goers seemed to have felt the awkwardness and avoided the couples. Eventually it was Tsunade who saved the situation.

" Anyway, I was explaining the utility your ninja robes can provide with the dozens of hidden pockets, customized seals, and customized design. Shibi here expressed interest in testing out any products you might have. "

" Ah, yes, I would be happy to set up a date between us for you to test my ninja robes. Matter of fact, since you are the first ninja clan to express interest in ordering one or more of my robes I will make you a custom robe according to your specifications, for free. "

This time it was Shibi who spoke. His voice was deep and gravely, as though he rarely speaks. 

" Thank you for that Naruto-san, I will send a letter to Tsunade-sama's address with the specifications. "

" Please Shibi-sama, call me Naruto, as I said I am a friend of your son's, I'd feel odd if you used honorifics. "

" Sure. "

From there Tsunade and Binsa spent a few minutes going back and forth with their mates only occasionally adding in some words or sentences. It was mainly the two being polite, thankfully the Aburame clan were pretty laid back and the conversation was fairly chill. Eventually the two couples separated and went their own ways. 

" You did a great job Naruto, I know you don't like making conversation. "

" Thanks Tsunade, I've been trying harder to get better at talking with people. Shino had really helped since he is pretty reserved like me. "

" Then I should thank this Shino for helping my baby to open up more. "

For the next few hours Naruto followed Tsunade around the room where the party was being held. When Tsunade wasn't talking to someone he was talking to her. When she was he mainly thought about his novel. 

When the two finally got back to the Senju compound Tsunade plopped right down onto her bed with a loud sigh. 

" You alright babe? "

" Yeah, I'm just tired. I swear it was easier fighting in the war than it is talking with those God damned nobles. "

Naruto lightly rubbed his hand on her thigh.

" You want a massage. "

" YES! "

Tsunade instantly jumped up, stripped down to her underwear, and then laid on her stomach. It didn't need to be mentioned but with his super human dexterity Naruto's massage's were God like. 

What proceeded was a night of pleasure and relaxation for Tsunade while Naruto enjoyed feeling up and admiring Tsunade's body. 


It'd been six months since Naruto started dating Tsunade and life was good in a multitude of ways. First was his completion of his erotic novel, Depraved Heaven. 

It was about a ninja who dies and is brought into a realm full of female spirits and Goddesses. The man naturally thought he had gone to heaven, but slowly he came to realize he was brought into hell. The women slowly enslaved him mentally and physically and forced him to commit any disgusting sexual act they desired, whether it be sucking toes, smelling armpits, being bathed in piss, getting kicked in the balls, or even sucking shit out of their anus he did it. Depraved Heaven, naturally didn't focus solely on sex, Naruto did use what he knew of human psychology as well as the history of the Elemental Nations to make as realistic story as possible. He even used shadow clones to replicate some of the acts in the book to ensure they were actually possible. At the end of the book the main character escapes and discovers that he had been trapped by a Goddess who was in love with him. She had been hypnotizing him into her perfect boyfriend and she had been the one to commit those atrocious acts to him. The man ended up living out the rest of his life as the unwilling sex slave of the Goddess.  Naruto's novel became quite the guilty pleasure of women and some men all over Konoha, it even created a new Bdsm trend among many couples, though there weren't any reports of it getting as extreme as in the book. 

Apart from his smashing success with his novel Naruto's business deal with Aburame was going beautifully. They had already ordered custom robes for their strongest ninja and ordered mass produced robes for most of their ninja. Thanks to his high level of craftsmanship Naruto became one of the more popular go to people for formal ninja attire, since normal ninja armor isn't exactly good for blending in. Naruto's robes however are perfect for blending in and have extremely high utility, they just don't have the greatest protection, something that can be made up for by seals. 

Naruto's relationships had also been going pretty well, he had gotten much closer with Tsunade, Diantha, and Kurama. To the point that Diantha had even moved into the Senju Clan compound. That was extremely convenient for Naruto as he could more evenly distribute his time between the girls well. Apart from his girlfriends Naruto's relationship with the Uzumaki-Namikaze family was slightly less tense. Naruto no longer held any sense of dislike for the family as a whole, though he held no feelings of love, comfort, or friendship. Instead he was truly like a subordinate to them, which is exactly what he was, to himself anyway. The Uzumaki-Namikaze's still liked to think of him as family. 

Last but certainly not least, Naruto's training was going superbly. Ever since Tsunade had started training him in control Naruto was able to advance by leaps and bounds, something that wasn't uncommon for people with a lot of dense chakra. Once they gained adequate control then they were usually unstoppable. Naturally Naruto wasn't anywhere near that level, but he was easily high genin level to mid chunin level. He estimated that by the time he became an actual ninja he'd be high chunin to maybe low jonin. And that was only in the chakra department. Naruto was easily high mid chunin to high chunin in pure bodily prowess, the only reason he wasn't higher was because he couldn't find a suitable style. Nothing he read about in the public library or the Senju library or the Uzumaki-Namikaze library fit him well enough to use. According to Diantha, the same thing happened to the original Beast God, she said Naruto would have to create his own style. 

All in all, life was finally looking up for Naruto.

22