Chapter – 8 – Usual Day – Part 1
3.2k 4 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sorry about taking so long for this chapter to come out guys, it's been a combination of not wanting to write with simply being busy. 


 

 

 

 

 

It was around five in the morning, the sun not yet gracing the world with it's rays, that Naruto woke up from his deep slumber. He didn't automatically get up, instead he lightly ran his hand up and down Tsunade's back, the two had been comfortably spooning during their sleep, and the back rub method was apparently Tsunade's favorite way to be woken up by Naruto. 

" It wakes me up and energizes me for the day. " She had claimed the first time he had done it. Since then it had become a habit for Naruto to wake up slightly earlier than her and wake her up like that. Of course his romantic spoiling of her didn't go unrewarded. Tsunade once awake spun over so she was face to face with her boyfriend. From their she gave him a loving kiss on his mouth, both of them smiling. 

From there the two would usually cuddle for ten minutes, kissing while Naruto continues rubbing Tsunade lightly with the tips of his fingers. But, instead of on her back, he targets all over her soft, pale, fantasy inducing body. It was probably one of Naruto's favorite parts of the day, Tsunade's as well. 

After their romantic awakening the two would then get up from their needlessly large bed and get dressed. The two usually slept in their underwear, Naruto in boxer briefs, Tsunade in a bra and panties, though occasionally they used more proper sleep wear.

Naruto would put on one of his basic, but comfortable robes, usually brown, and his eye cover and mask. Tsunade's outfit was slightly more complicated than Naruto's, requiring more effort than simply draping it over her shoulders and tying it. She wore form fitting blue pants that stopped a few inches above her ankles. From their she would throw on a grey shirt with black trim, she would wrap a belt over her stomach area covering the shirt. After that she would throw on a loose green jacket that and a pair of black ninja sandles. ( Her outfit is cannon for anybody curious. )

" Lovely as always Tsunade. "

" We've been dating for since months Naruto, you don't have to compliment me every morning. "

" I know, but when one has a girlfriend as beautiful as you they can't help it. "

Tsunade simply rolled her eyes at her silly boyfriend. Naruto could tell that even though she didn't show it, Tsunade really enjoyed his daily compliments of her. He also knew that she would prefer his daily compliments over getting diamond encrusted jewelry every day, it's one of the reasons he liked her so much. 

" So what shall we do for breakfast? I doubt Shizune is up yet. "

" I can cook or you can cook or we can wait till Shizune wakes up or we can go out to eat. "

" I know that, I want you to answer. "

" Why don't you decide? "

" Because whatever I decide you won't like. It's always like that. "

"  No it's not! "

" Yes it is! "

Even the most loving and in sync couples would have trouble deciding where to eat. It was entirely the same for Naruto and Tsunade, neither of whom could cook in a kitchen. Though according to both their on the field campfire cooking was to die for. Often times the two would wake up Shizune with their " loud conversation ", not opting to call it an argument or fighting, who would then cook breakfast. 

" Here is breakfast Tsunade-sama, Naruto. "

" Thanks Shizune, smells good as always. "

While Tsunade shared pleasantries with Shizune, Naruto would have already dug into his food. Both girls were already used to his quick eating habits, something he claimed was from years of eating in competition with other stragglers and homeless. 

" Alright girls, I'm going to start training, what are your plans for today? "

" Minato requested that I give a few classes today on medical jutsu, something about hopefully getting more people interested in being medic ninja. After that I will have to do some paperwork and then I'm done for the day, what about you honey? "

" A bunch of training mainly. Unfortunately it's taijutsu today at the academy so I'll actually have to go, after that I have plans to workout with Gai and Lee. "

" Ooo, lucky you. "

" Wanna join us? "

" Fuck no, I don't know how you can handle it. "

" Stamina, how about I give you some first hand experience with it. "

" Oh, I think I'd like that. "

At that point Tsunade was sat on Naruto's lap straddling him, Shizune was awkwardly sitting off to the side blushing. It was only after the two shared a couple of quick pecks on the lips that they separated to go about the day. 

" Alright babe, I'm headed off to the academy, I have to set up diagrams and prepare my lesson. "

" I'm going to stick around and get in a bit of chakra control training, stretch a little. "

Tsunade smiled because she knew the meaning of his " stretch a little ", she also said. 

" Alright, see ya Shizune, love you Naruto. "

" Good bye Tsunade-sama. "

" Love you babe. "


After leaving the compound Tsunade started making her way to the academy. The academy was around half the village away from the Senju compound. Meaning Tsunade had plenty of time to think of how she wanted to prepare her class. 

In reality Tsunade didn't have to think to hard about it, it wasn't her first time around the rodeo and she had taught a dozen medic classes. Often times with good results, usually she'll convert at least one or two ninja away from being traditional ninja and set them onto the path of being medics. 

The main reason she had left so early was because it took quite a while to set up chalk boards, diagrams, the necessary books, etc. Thankfully the day the Minato had requested she teach a class Tsunade had personally reached out to Iruka to prepare the needed items. It was one of the perks of being Tsunade of the Sannin, the last Senju. 

As she was walking around she was greeted by just about every ninja or civilian that saw her. And every time she would greet back, though any men that dared to glance at her chest for to long would get an extremely deathly glare. Since she is in a committed relationship Tsunade tries to be more mindful of that kind of stuff. She knew that Naruto wouldn't mind too much, since it wasn't something she could control, but Tsunade tried her best to prevent it. 

Years ago Tsunade couldn't have thought about enjoying walking through the village looking forward to teaching a bunch of immature brats. But thanks to her meeting and connecting with Kushina, who was the last of her family through Tsunade's grandmother Mito Uzumaki who was Kushina's Grandmother's sister.1

( Does that make sense to you guys? It barely does to me. )

Though even after she met Kushina, Tsunade would still rarely stay in the village because it still reminded her of bad memories. It was only after Kushina got pregnant and birthed Mito and Mana that Tsunade decided to change her life around and improve it. 

Since then Tsunade had made a Medical Corps in the village, saved the lives of many ninja, healed a lot of veteran ninja who had been disabled, increased her personal skill level considerably, and last but certainly not least, Tsunade had gotten herself a boyfriend. 2

Tsunade had a light smile on her face as she reminisced over how much her life improved. That smile grew even more when she saw Kushina with a few bags on her arms, she was being followed by a tired looking Mito and an excited looking Mana. She jogged up to the three. 

" Hey girls! "

All of them responded excitedly, even the tired looking Mito. 

" Grandma! "

" Granny Tsunade! "

" Tsunade! "

The two girls ran up to their God Mother/ grandmother and gave her big hugs around her waist. The two weren't like Naruto who had an abnormal growth rate, the two were only slightly above average for their height, and that was likely because their mother and father fed them extremely healthy foods, among other things. 

" Haha girls settle down, it's not like you don't see Tsunade a few times a week. "

" No need, I always love getting hugs from my favorite little girls. "

" Yeah mom, she likes our hugs. "

Mito didn't say anything, she just stared at her mother. Kuhsina did a mock pout and stared at her daughters. 

" Well what about mommy, don't I get any hugs? "

Thinking their mother was actually upset both girls separated from Tsunade and hugged their mother. 

Seeing the adorable scene in front of her Tsunade smiled. She had always loved children and it had been a dream of hers to have some of her own eventually. Unfortunately, due to her age, and certain things that happened to her during the war she was unable to have children. She also hadn't adopted since it was only a few years ago that she would of been capable of taking care of children. 

When she got to that point Tsunade's smiled dropped slightly and her eyes became slightly watery. Kushina noticed and she was able to connect the dots fairly quickly. 

" Alright girls give your granny some hugs as well, we don't want her getting jealous. "

The girls didn't get upset at the back and forth, they were simply happy to make their mom and grandma happy. 

Tsunade who was hugging the girls faces into her stomach looked at Kushina and smiled. She also mouthed the words thank you. Kushina smiled and nodded, despite the previously tense relationship between the two Kushina did genuinely love Tsunade and the feeling was mutual. 

" So Tsunade, how is Naruto? "

It was no secret to the Namikaze-Uzumaki family that Naruto and Tsunade were close, to the point of Naruto living with Tsunade. Obviously they had no idea of the true depth of Naruto and Tsunade's relationship. They thought it was like Tsunade's relationship with Mito and Mana, not like something between a perverted childish boyfriend and his open minded girlfriend. 

" He's pretty good, he has been learning medical techniques for the last few months and he is starting to get pretty proficient. Speaking of, I am having a class on medical techniques at the academy today, so you two should stop by. See if it's something you'd be interested in. "

Naruto despite his general mistrust of people, especially his previous family, had told Tsunade that she could reveal his training to his family, and that he trusted her to keep the information at a minimum. Tsunade had kept her boyfriends trust by only revealing scant information occasionally. Like she would hint that he knows something, but not to what level he knows it at. Medical Techniques for instance, he could easily manipulate the Chakra Scalpel at a master level. Which is a skill vital for combat medics and was also something that took most years to master, Tsunade herself had taken a month to reach Naruto's level when she first started learning.

Kushina realized what Tsunade was doing by only hinting at her son's training while not being completely open about it. She also realized that it was likely Naruto's instructions that Tsunade not reveal his true training. Something which truthfully hurt her feelings since her own flesh and blood didn't trust her enough to reveal his training, she also knew it was her fault that he didn't trust her. So all she could do was suppress her sadness and be happy that she at least learned something about him.

" Do you hear that girls, your granny Tsunade is teaching a class, you think you're going to join? "

" Definitely! "

" For sure! "

Mana, despite not being interested in medical techniques was extremely happy to learn her Godmother's bread and butter. While Mito was genuinely interested in medical techniques, she had read dozens of books about the subject and while she didn't understand them completely she realized the true potential of medical techniques. 

" Then I look forward to seeing your cute little faces in my class. "

Saying that Tsunade pinched the girl's cheeks making them giggle, something that made both older women smile warmly. 

After that Kushina and Tsunade spoke back and forth talking about their daily life. Tsunade about any interesting books she read, Kushina on new recipes, etc. Eventually after about an hour Kushina said. 

" Anyway, I need to head back home, these two need to get ready for the academy and I need to fix breakfast. I'm sure you need to hurry to the academy. "

" Not really, a teacher there gathered everything I need, all I have to do is prepare a few things, what I'll be saying, any demonstrations, stuff like that. But, I'll let you go. Bye girls love you, love you too Kushina. "

" Bye Granny! "

" See ya later grandma. Love you! "

" By Tsunade, love you. "

After that Tsunade once again started making her way to the academy while Kushina, Mito, and Mana went back to their family compound.


During Tsunade's time talking with Kushina, Naruto had been getting in a light morning workout. Light by his standards at least, to most other people it would be a fairly difficult full body workout. 

He first started off with full body stretching, most of the muscles were fairly easy to work and get ready for a workout. Others however proved more of a challenge, biceps, ankle, and shin to name some. For the last two he just massaged them in a circular motion with his finger tips. 

After his stretching he started with a core body workout. Hanging sit ups, hanging planks, back hanging pushups. Basically Naruto would train his chakra control at the same time as his body, hanging planks he would connect his back to the ceiling and try and keep his body straight. Hanging push ups he would get in the push up position, but hanging from the ceiling, enough said. 3 He would also mix in lighter workouts that wouldn't strain his body as much. 

From the core workouts Naruto would then rest for a few minutes allowing his body to properly rest. During that time he would often eat a small healthy snack prepared by Shizune.The snack often involved a mix of meats and or fruits and or vegetables. 

After his small break Naruto would begin his lower body workout. Squats, running around the training field, and box jumps, though he was jumping well above the average for people his age. Most of the workouts Naruto did in the morning were ones that civilians or academy ninja did, meaning that they weren't exactly optimized nor did they provide immense benefits. They did however provide a nice warm up and stretch. After he did some lower body workouts Naruto took another short break.

After his lower body workout Naruto moved onto back workouts. Dead lifts and pull ups being his main focus. 

After back workouts was upper body workouts, chest, arms, neck and shoulders. His upper body workouts used the most weights, for most of the other workouts they were body weight exercises Upper body though, curls, bench presses, side arm lifts, all of them used weights. 

And then after all of the previous exercises came Naruto's favorite morning workout, though it was less a workout and more a way to calm down and relax. It was yoga. Naruto loved yoga, it was relaxing and extremely beneficial for him in many ways. It was thanks to yoga that Naruto's fairly bulky muscles are able to remain flexible and smooth without stiffening up or cramping. It was also thanks to yoga that Naruto didn't stunt his growth years ago from intense depressed workouts; yoga and Kurama's healing. All in all yoga was something Naruto had done since he was a wee lad, and was something Naruto would do until he was a decrepit old man and couldn't move, which according to Diantha and Kurama wouldn't happen for many, many, many years, if ever. 

" Naruto, I have the bath ready for you. "

" Thanks Shizune, but I've told you time and time again, you don't have to cater so much to me and Tsuande. I feel bad enough about waking you up every morning to cook us breakfast. "

" I know, I know, but I've done it for so many years it's habit now. Besides I like taking care of Tsunade and you. "

Naruto flashed Shizune a small smile which she could see since Naruto wasn't wearing his mask or usual outfit, instead he had on workout clothes . His workout clothes were just a pair of baggy pants and tight stretchy shirt that provided free movement. 

Once he finished showering Naruto dressed himself completely as opposed to simply throwing on one of his robes. Naruto's real daily outfit consisted of a tight spandex shirt, spandex pants, mesh shirt, metal grieves over his shins, and then his usual mask and eye cover. Of course he covered it all with one of his robes, so nobody could tell how over dressed he actually was. Naruto didn't always over dress so much, but Tsunade had forced him to start, she said that always being prepared was an invaluable habit for a ninja and Naruto opted to listen to the experience woman. 

" Alright Shizune, I'm heading for the academy. "

" See ya Naruto, have fun. "

After that Naruto dashed of across the village via the roofs of various buildings. He wasn't like Tsunade who enjoyed the sights around the village, he wanted to get from point a to point b as quickly as possible. Honestly though him wanting to be quick wasn't even because of his dislike for the general public, it was just a habit he'd had since he was a child, some since of urgency that he'd always carried. Though he didn't always rush, very rarely would he allow himself to stop and smell the roses, literally and figuratively, often times though Naruto only slowed down when he was exploring somewhere new or was with one of his lovers.  


It took around five minutes for Naruto to reach his classroom in the academy, while standing outside the door he could already hear the annoying talking of the other children. Most of them yelling about what's popular around the village, or what new thing they did with their parents. 

Naruto could only sigh and walk through the door, annoyed at the fact that he actually had to show up for the academy that day, instead of spending his time productively on his own things. Like recently he had come up with a new fuinjutsu seal, he had already written up the theory and all he had to do was test it. Unfortunately that would have to wait until either later in the day or tomorrow.

The people he noticed first were obviously the clan members. The Nara clan heir, Shikamaru Nara, he had black tied up hair that was shaped like a pineapple. He had his head lied down on his crossed arms, he seemed to be asleep, though Naruto noticed his ear was perked up, listening to his best friend and other clan heir Choki Akimichi. 

Choji was a hefty boy with with chubby cheeks that had swirls on them. Like most of his clan Choji had brick red hair that was spiky, though he kept his hair mostly covered with an underwear shaped head piece. He almost always had a bag of chips in his hands and a smile on his face. Truthfully Naruto liked the Akimichi clan, though he wasn't really friendly with any of the members. Naruto realized the potential battle strength of the, and he also really liked their family ideals with didn't stray to far from the Uzumaki; though there wasn't any known relation between the two clan they both kept the ideal that family comes first. Naruto also really liked the clan because they had the best food that they through away everyday, their restaurants were hot spots for homeless.

Apart from Choji and Shikamaru there was the Hyuuga clan heir, Hinata Hyuga. She was a cute but shy girl with short bluish hair, pail skin, and pearl like eyes that had a slight lavender tint. Naruto didn't know much about her except for the rumors around the village. Apparently she had been kidnapped by a radical group from Kumo, thankfully Minato had been nearby and he along with her father Hiashi and they were able to save her and take down the group. There was also the rumor that she was extremely untalented in her clan arts, especially compared to her supposed genius of an older cousin, Neji Hyuuga. Apart from those two facts Naruto didn't know much about her, so he decided to hold off on judging her until he knew her better. 

After Hinata was the two Uchiha clan members in the class, Saskue Uchiha and his adopted sister Jona Uchiha. The girl was adopted by Mikoto Uchiha when her parents were both executed for being in favor of the coup. Unlike Saskue who was a rude arrogant douche, Jona was a friendly open girl who was friendly with just about everybody and was very popular. She was also more talented than her slightly older adopted brother, though she wasn't at the level of Itachi Uchiha.4   5

Of course there was also the Uzumaki-Namikaze members Mito and Mana. They were both lively girls who were modeled closely after their mother. Though Mito had a closer likeness, with her purple eyes and long red hair. Mana despite having similar facial features had blonde, long, spiky hair that was surprisingly similar to Naruto's. Her eyes were a dark blue that when in the right light were a light purple making them a perfect blend of her parent's eyes. All in all both were adorable little things that would grow up to be little heart throbs, Minato would have to beat the boys off with a stick. 

And then last but not least was the Aburame clan heir, Shino Aburame, Naruto's best friend. He had short spiky brown hair similar to most males in his clan, though Naruto was trying his hardest to get him to grow it out, down to his shoulders at least. Even going as far to offer the Aburame clan an extremely beneficial contract, it was only then that Shino accepted. Apart from his hair Shino's other noticeable attributes were some commonly attributed to the Aburame clan. He had pale sickly skin, small dark glasses, and a gray bulky jacket; though the jacket was slowly being pushed out of the clan with Naruto's battle robes. The only reason Shino doesn't have a robe himself is because he isn't a full fledged shinobi yet meaning it would be basically pointless for him to have one. 

All in all it took Naruto a few scant seconds to analyze his clan member classmates. After he was done he walked over to Shino's side quickly. 

" What's up Shino? "

" Hello Naruto, how had your day been so far? "

'' Pretty usual, did some light working out today. Oh, by the way are you still trying to develop some healing bugs? "

" Yeah, I have done a lot of research with the medics in my clan so it's been going pretty well. The hardest part is breeding the bugs to possess healing chakra. "

" Well Tsunade is having a class today, she didn't say when, but I figured it would be sometime after school. "

" Sure. "

After that the two sat in comfortable silence, Naruto writing in his fuijutsu journal contemplating his seal theory. Shino himself had his own journal where he was writing up breeding ideas for his bug hives. 

Keeping an idea journal wasn't something many ninja did since if the journal was stolen it revealed many secrets. Some ninja countered that by using a fake language or secret code. The only problem was that the ninja had to either use a potentially known language or come up with their own, something that isn't exactly easy. 

Naruto himself uses a language that Kyuubi had personally come up with hundreds of years before she was sealed. Apparently she was very well studied and used the language to keep any of her findings hidden. Naruto also taught Shino a very old language that Diantha had taught him, it wasn't impossible for it to be known, but it wasn't likely considering how old it was.   

Eventually after seven to ten minutes Iruka came in.

" Alright kids it's time for roll call. "

The clan kids shut up hearing their teacher since they were taught discipline from a young age. The same couldn't be said about the civilian kids however, all of them except a couple kept on talking like they heard nothing. 

Iruka got very annoyed by extremely rude children, so he used a personal jutsu of his own creation. The jutsu increased the size of Iruka's head dramatically while also increasing the volume of his voice. 

SHUT UP! "

Instantly all of the children stopped talking and faced right frontwards towards their teacher. Iruka smirked in silent satisfaction. Eventually however the moment ended and he had to take roll call. 

" Emika Anmya? "

" Here! "

" Aki Ren? "

" Here teacher. "

He went through all of the student before eventually he could finally start on one of his extremely boring lessons.

" So first things first today kids we will be discussing one of the most well known and legendary battles in the third shinobi war. The main players in this battle were the Third Hokage, Sarutobi Hiruzen and his student Jiraiya of the Sannin. Now before we really get into this lesson can anybody tell me some facts about the Third Hokage and his student. "

At that point Naruto payed less attention to the lesson. He did give the slightest amount he could in case he was called on for any reason, but for the most part he was doing his own thing. Specifically writing in his notebook and talking to Kurama. 

' Hey Kurama can you tell me another story? ' 

" Sure Naruto. "

One wouldn't think it considering how much time he spent with his girlfriends, but Naruto was probably closest to Kurama. Because she was stuck inside of him Naruto would converse with Kurama everyday for hours on end. Often times while he was working out. On top of regularly talking with her one of Naruto's favorite things for Kurama to do was to tell him stories from hundreds or thousands of years ago.

" Today how about I tell you a story about the Uzumkai Clam? "

' SURE! '

Naruto loved his Uzumaki heritage despite the treatment from his mother, so he always loved learning new things about her. 

" As you know your clan is famous for their dense chakra, chakra chains, and their ungodly talent for fuinjutsu. Well you should know that they were also known for loving peace and loathing war, opting to help any families hurt during a war than to help one side or another win. Well the story I'll be telling you today is about a radical group of the Uzumaki Clan. "

Naruto was obviously interested hearing this since all knew about the clan was that they were indeed a peace loving people. In the years leading up to their destruction they mainly stayed on an island trying to deepen their understanding of seals. 

" They were started by a young Uzumaki boy, his parents had been on a battlefield healing all the civilians they could. When they were discovered healing civilians from enemy countries they were attacked by dozens of shinobi. Anyway one thing lead to another and his parents were killed while they boy was left a wandering orphan. Eventually he found his way to the main branch of the Uzumaki clan where he was taught not only the ninja arts, but also the ideals of the Uzumaki clan; he learned to love all and to protect family with your life, as well as to not seek war or battle for it would lead to more hatred and war. If the boy hadn't seen his parents die trying to follow the rules of the clan he might have been able to become one of the strongest seal masters to have ever existed. Unfortunately watching his parents die had corrupted and broken his mind. Nobody knew that however, they just thought he was a talented orphan and they gave him their full support. In reality however he created his own organisation made of Uzumaki who disagreed with the ideals of the clan. He integrated more and more Uzumaki into his group which he called Anaki. Anaki as opposed to the Uzumaki sought out to destroy all of the warring countries for no reason other than to stop war, not for some naive ideal, he just wanted to stop the current warring. "

Naruto was thoroughly engrossed into the story at the point, almost everybody enjoyed hearing stories about talented people, revolutionaries, and their ancestors. So to get a story about all wrapped into one was very interesting. 

" It was after 20 years when the boy finally decided to come out with his group, and come out he did. To reveal his group to the world the boy and his group destroyed a country. "

' . . . '

Naruto was obviously shocked, it's not often you hear about entire countries being destroyed. That means a single group killed not only an entire army, but at least 80% of the civilian population. To do that one would not only have to be basically insane, but extremely powerful. 

" Anaki sent 20 members to border the country, once posted up they all activated a seal. The seal literally covered the entire country and, killed every living human in the country, except those under the age of 4. Those that he let live he gathered up and sent to the Uzumaki clan. "

Naruto listened to the story of his destructive ancestor for a little under thirty minutes. He was truly amazed by the potential and feats showed by his ancestor. The man had destroyed dozens of countries killing millions. He created seals that covered multiple countries the size of half of Fire Country, meaning if he was alive he could of killed everybody in Konoha. In the end it took the alliance of the main Uzumkai clan who had multiple kage level seal masters, and multiple countries. Even then the man had taken down most of the countries, though he never actually attacked the Uzumaki clan. Thanks to that many thought the man was actually working for the clan which lead the the Uzumaki being attacked for many years by multiple countries seeking to destroy them. Though their destruction didn't happen until many years later. 

' That was truly an amazing story Kurama, I never would of imagined that seals could be so powerful. '

" Seals are only limited by you skill and imagination, even you, one of the most talented seal users I have ever met isn't using fuinjutsu to it's full potential. "

' WHAT! '

Naruto was barely able to keep his shout of surprise in his head. 

" To no fault of your own, I have been around for thousands of years and have never seen seals used to their full potential. Nobody has, and truthfully nobody ever will, fuinjutsu is just one of those unlimited arts that will never stop advancing. All you can do is reach your full potential. "

Naruto fell into a contemplative silence for the entire duration of the class. He never even saw the worried glances sent to him by Shino, Mana, and Mito. After all he was just told that he will never uncover the full potential of the art he enjoyed the most and was most confident of himself in. In the end though he realized it was better to listen to the multi millennia old demon fox. Just in time as well since the next class was starting and it was time for him to get to Tsunade's class.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


  1. Does that make sense to you guys? It barely does to me. 
  2. Super run on sentence, I feel like a five year old. 
  3. I don't know if these workouts would actually work, I feel like the plank one would, but I really have no idea.
  4. Outfits are cannon.
  5. I figured I would spice it up a little and have an original character in Naruto's age group apart from his sisters.  

 

So I will have another chapter put out that is a continuation of this one. Sorry this one took so long to get out, hopefully the next chapter won't take so long. 

19