Chapter 9 – Usual Day – Part 2
2.9k 5 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

( I generally don't do this, but this chapter is 10,146 words long. The longest chapter I have ever written, please do not get used to such treatment from me. )

 

It took less than three minutes for Naruto and Shino to reach the classroom where Tsunade would be teaching. The only people from their class to be there were obviously Naruto and Shino, but also Mana and Mito who followed a few feet behind their brother and his friend.

Once inside the classroom the four noticed they were the first students there, making the only occupant in the room the beautiful Tsunade Senju. She was sitting at the teachers desk at the front of the room, she had a slight look of concentration on her pale face as she studied a scroll on medical ninjutsu. Her two blond pony tails were hanging in front of her chest while she chewed on the tip of the pen. Naruto who walked in on this scene couldn't help but fall into a state of appreciation, despite seeing her everyday Naruto doubted he could ever get bored of watching Tsunade in her daily life. 

Tsunade who was awoken from her contemplation of the scroll by the door opening raised her head to see the four seven year old students. She was happy to see Mito and Mana there as well as another clan heir, clan heirs are rarely interested in medical ninjutsu since the clans themselves prefer for their clan heads to be strong as opposed to good at healing. But her happiness at seeing the previous three children paled in comparison to the radiant smile she gained when she saw Naruto staring at her, clearly entranced, she could tell despite the fact that he had a mask covering his handsome face. Tsunade would have loved to tease him then and there, but unfortunately she had to hold herself back since there were other people nearby. Instead she simply said.

" Welcome, the class will be starting soon so pick a seat wherever you want. "

It was only when the other three started walking again did Naruto break out of his stupor, he had the decency to blush slightly under his mask before barely suppressing a skip to one of the front row seats. Despite usually preferring a seat in the back of the class Naruto had to sit up front for his beautiful girlfriend. 

Tsunade smirked slightly seeing Naruto's barely suppressed eagerness, but she quickly flattened her mouth and got back to studying her scroll which was a new chakra control method developed by a small village. It was something that would provide even her with a challenge and Tsunade was beyond excited to start mastering it. 1

Tsunade wasn't the only one to start reading a scroll, Naruto and Shino both went up to her desk where she had plenty of scrolls on medical jutsu and chakra. 

" Tsunade, can Shino and I get a couple of scrolls to read until class starts? "

" Sure. "

Tsunade then sifted through the scrolls she had on her desk, after less than a minute of looking she found the scrolls she was looking for. 

" Naruto, here is a scroll on how medical chakra affects fuijutsu seals. Shino here is a scroll on how medical chakra affects bugs, Naruto mentioned you were wanting to create healing bugs so I specifically picked this scroll out for you. "

" Thank you Tsunade-sama. "

Naruto watched Shino walk off before he leaned in and whispered. 

" Thanks babe. "

" Yep. "

They were quite enough that nobody heard them though Mana and Mito who had been watching were curious why Naruto hung back longer than Shino. But they thought nothing of it and eventually went back to talking with each other. Shino and Naruto sat together while reading, they were all waiting for another few minutes until the class starts.


Over a ten minute or so time frame a dozen and one students showed up in the class. The students were a variety of ages, from seven to 12, the only ones Naruto was familiar with were Hinata Hyuuga from his class and Rock Lee who he frequently worked out with. 

When they showed up Lee instantly ran up to Naruto shouting about youthful learning, while Hinata went and sat by Mito and Mana. 

" How are you today Lee? "

" I am most youthful today my blonde friend! How are you and your youthful friend? "

" I'm pretty good, eager to learn about healing. By the way, this is my best friend Shino Aburame. "

" Hello Lee, it is nice to meet you, I have learned much about you and your youthful ways from Naruto. "

" It is nice to meet a friend of friend, I hope you too are youthful like Naruto. "

Shino despite his fairly stiff attitude connected fairly well with the hyperactive Lee. The three young boys sat together talking, Shino and Naruto forgetting their scrolls in place of talking to the friendly Lee. 

Tsunade who had been watching the interacting boys smiled seeing Naruto act somewhat his age with kids his age. 

" So Lee I had no idea you were interested in learning how to be a medic. "

Hearing Naruto' words Lee's expression dampened slightly and his eyes were covered by his black bowl cut hair. 

" I hope to be able to learn how to heal my chakra veins. " 

Naruto felt instant regret when he heard Lee's words, so he decided to try and cheer him up, something that isn't his forte. 

" . . . Lee, I hope you one day have the ability to use chakra. But until that day I am confident you will work hard and become a ninja worthy of respect. Especially with Gai teaching you, I know for a fact that you will become the strongest taijutsu user ever. "

The originally downcast Lee instantly gained a smile on his face and jumped up. 

" Ha, with such confidence I wouldn't dare not become the best. If I don't become the best I can be then, THEN I SHALL RUN AROUND THE ELEMENTAL NATIONS ON MY HANDS! "

Naruto, Shino, and just about every other person in the class sweat dropped at Lee's energetic and over exaggerated self punishment. Even though he really liked and respected Lee, Naruto couldn't get behind certain habits he'd picked up from Gai.

After that the students conversed amongst themselves until the class started. Eventually Tsunade stood up fixed her hair and decided to start her class. Unlike Iruka, Tsunade didn't need to yell, cough, or do anything intentionally attention grabbing. 

" Welcome class, my name is Tsunade Senju and I am considered one of the best medic ninja in the Elemental Nations. I look forward to teaching all of you a little bit about medic ninja, how we work, what we do, our specific skill sets, our function on on the battlefield, and plenty of other things. I also hope to be able to convince some of you talented young ninja-in-training to become med nin, if I can't then I at least hope some of you learn something that can keep you alive on the battlefield. "

At that point all of the children had their attention settled on Tsunade. They didn't know that she was asked by the Hokage to teach the class, they thought she was taking her time to teach them something to help them survive. That increased Tsunade's already world renown popularity as one of the strongest kunoichi and most talented medics even more among the younger generation. At least in Konoha, and not the entirety of the younger generation. 

" First things first, I guess I should teach the training method of medic ninja. Before I start however, can someone tell me the most important thing for a med nin to be able to do their job? "

Instantly most of the hands in the class shot up hoping for Tsunade to call on them. Tsunade called on a particularly eager blonde girl who looked like she was around 11 or 12 years old. 

" You. "

" Is it Chakra Control? "

" Are you asking me. "

Tsunade was someone who lived through many years of sexism, so she tried her best to help young ninja, specifically kunoichi raise their confidence. Even simply keeping a conversation going in middle of the class will help a young child get more confident. 

" No, I was saying it more as a statement. "

Tsunade smirked at the girl's response, seemed she didn't need a confident boost. 

" Well either way you're wrong, but that was a very good guess. Chakra control is indeed a very important skill for a medic ninja. Anybody else? "

Once again plenty of hands shot in the air hoping to be called on. Tsunade called on a young eight or nine year old boy.

" Knowledge. "

" Ooo, once again a very good answer, but not quite there yet. Let me give you guys a setting; you are in the middle of a battlefield, it had been raging on for days, you've gone out and rescued dozens of your injured front line comrades. You go out once again, you're nearly out of chakra, your stamina is running dry, but it's your job to make sure you get your comrades back and get them healthy. What is the most important thing. "

When she said that Naruto who already knew the answer decided to raise his hand so that the children could stop guessing. He really wanted to hurry the lesson along.

" Yes Naruto. "

" It's a calm attitude and steady hand, you must keep the confidence that you will not only get home, but so will the person you're dragging. "

" Very good. He is right, it doesn't matter how amazing your chakra control is or if you have the knowledge of the most advanced and legendary healing techniques. If you go out nervous, your hands will be shaking and you won't be able to heal anybody. This doesn't just apply to medic ninja either, for any type of ninja you are you need to be calm and confident. "

Most of the kids seemed to understand Tsunade's meaning and shot not only her, but Naruto appreciative glances. After all it's not everyday a student knew an open secret of being a ninja.

After that Tsunade spent a half hour or so teaching the students. The class was so short because it was during the student's usual recess time.


" Alright class, it's time for you all to get back with your normal teachers. I really enjoyed teaching you, you guys are definitely one of the most talented classes I've had in a very long time. "

" THANK YOU TEACHER! "

Tsunade smiled at her adorable students, she always loved teaching kids.

" I hope to see some of you talented boys and girls pursue careers as med ninja. "

At least half the kids yelled they would, naturally they weren't serious and Tsunade knew that. But she did know that a couple of them would, and for that she was grateful. 

Once the students realized that Tsunade had stopped talking and the class ended they started filing out slowly, likely in search of their next class. 

" You guys go on ahead, I'm going to stick around for a bit. "

" Alright. "

" Yosh! I shall see you later my youthful friend, I can't wait to get in some youthful training! "

" I'll see you then Lee. "

From that Shino and Lee left, Shino slowly and casually with his hands in his pockets. Lee somehow was able to energetically run around while matching Shino's pace. 

Naruto then turned around intent to start flirting with Tsunade, then he noticed Mito and Mana had also stuck around and were talking to Tsunade. All three were smiling and happy, so Naruto hung back and let the three girls enjoy themselves. He knew that if he went over the mood would likely shift. 

Eventually after the three laughed and talked a little Mito and Mana walked off after giving Tsunade a hug. When the two young girls turned around they saw Naruto waiting so they walked up to him.

" W-Were you waiting on us Naruto? "

It was Mana that talked though Mito was thinking the same thing. Naruto nearly said yes, nearly. But that would of been lying and would have further complicated the situation between him and their family. 

" No, I was wanting to talk to Tsunade. "

At the heart broken, near crying expressions of the young girls Naruto's cold heart clenched slightly. 

" But if you want to wait for me to finish talking to her I will walk you both to class. "

All of the girls expressions turned confused, instantly though Mito and Mana gained radiant, face splitting smiles. They quickly ran up to Naruto and embraced him in spine crushing hug. They didn't care that he didn't return the hug they were simply happy he was finally opening up to them slightly. 

They then ran out into the hall to wait for him by the door. Naruto watched them go and then turned around to a smiling Tsunade. Her beautiful face was made even prettier by the beaming smile she was wearing. 

Naruto walked up to her and said. 

" What. "

Tsunade shook her head and embraced her beloved in a warm light hug. She shoved his head into her breasts and lied her chin on his head. 

" That was a nice thing for you to do. "

" . . . I'm to old fashioned, I hate seeing girls cry. "

Tsunade smiled and shook her head. 

" As much as I love being smothered by your breasts, I would like a kiss before I have to get to my Taijutsu class. "

Tsunade pulled Naruto away and then leaned down to give him a quick peck. After months of dating the two no longer turned all of their kisses into full blown make out sessions. 

" That was a great class. "

" Obviously, who do you think taught it. "

" You're so hot when you're arrogant. "

" I'm always hot. "

" You're going to catch fire if you're not careful. "

Tsunade giggled and ran her fingers through Naruto's spiky ponytail. Ever since he started spending more time with her indoors his bleached looking hair started gaining more vibrancy. It also helped that he had a steadier diet full of proper nutrition. 

Naruto feeling her hand decided to reciprocate. He shoved his hands down her pants and started moving them all over her butt, including inside of her crack. Tsunade smacked his arm and reprimandingly said. 

" Don't do that, it's dirty. "

Naruto kissed her chest above her breasts, after giving her a few quick pecks all over that area he said. 

" Nothing about you is dirty, you're perfect Tsunade. "

" Flatterer. "

Naruto didn't say anything, instead he started sucking on the nape of her neck. Tsunade let out a suppressed moan, Naruto knew that it was likely fake, but it was still hot. He started lightly licking the are he sucked, he also ran his hands up and down her soft voluptuous body. 

Right as they were getting into it another bell rang out, the bell was a signal to any students who were late to their classes, it meant they only had a few minutes left until they were actually late. Hearing the bell Tsunade shoved Naruto off of her, she also sucked in a small shivering breath. 

" Naruto you have to get to class. "

" . . . I can skip. "

Tsunade shook her head. 

" Sorry Naruto, you really should get going. "

Naruto sighed but gave Tsunade one last hug and a quick peck. 

" Love you babe. "

" Love you too Naruto. "

After that Naruto left that classroom once again fully dressed, mask on and eyes covered. When he walked out of the doorway he saw Mana and Mito watching the classroom door energetically. They had large smiles and their eyes seemed to radiate light, though it was only an illusion. 

" Come on, we have to get to class soon. "

Naruto then started off at a brisk pace that seemed almost unnatural for his short legs, but considering he's a ninja it wasn't that far fetched. Mana and Mito as well could keep up, despite being considerably shorter than him, though they did have to work slightly harder than walking normally. Normally Naruto would have paced himself slightly more appropriately for his company, since he didn't want to seem like a dick, but they did have to rush to the next class.

" I'm sorry I'm walking so quickly, but I doubt you two want to be late. "

" We don't care if you don't. "

Naruto could feel the desperation coming from both the sisters, even though Mito didn't say anything he did hear her hair rustling from her nodding her head up and down. 

" I don't care, but as the daughters of Hokage-sama you should mind your image. "

Naruto knew he sounded slightly dickish, but it was true, as the daughters of the Hokage Mito and Mana needed to have a certain attitude and conduct. It also might have been his unconscious way of telling the girls they need to take class seriously, in a big brother kind of way. At least that was how Mito and Mana saw it. 

" Why don't you care big bro? "

Mito's question was not only out of genuine curiosity, but she wanted to see how he would react to being called their big brother. Naruto realized the test and he didn't know how to handle it alone, so he asked for help. 

' Kurama, Diantha, how do you think I should handle it? "

" Naruto, if there is one thing I have learned in my life it's that you should follow your instincts. "

Kurama was the first to respond, and she settled on an obscure response that didn't really help Naruto. 

' But my body is conflicted, it's urging me to accept them, but it's also saying to take my distance. '

Kurama didn't respond so it was Diantha's motherly soft voice that Naruto heard next. 

" Naruto you have already slightly accepted your sisters already so I think you should. Besides do you think you think you could live with the regret of not accepting Mito and Mana for the rest of your life? "

By that point Mito and Mana were both nervous since Naruto had been silent for around a minute. Right as they were about to say something Naruto spoke himself. 

" Because so far I haven't learned anything I didn't already know . . . Sis. "

Both Mito and Mana let out high pitched extremely girly squeals, they also tackled Naruto with simultaneous hugs. 

" Thank you-thank you-thank you! "

It was Mana they kept exclaiming " thank you " Mito the ever silent girl she was just kept her arms wrapped around Naruto and her head in his chest. Naruto simply rubbed their backs lightly, not in a sensual manner like he would for Tsunade, but in a firm loving brotherly manner. 

Eventually Naruto picked up both girls with his arms wrapped around their backs under their arms. Once they were picked up both girls corrected themselves and dabbed their eyes with their sleeves. 

" Sorry, bro. " 

" It's alright Mana, Mito you too. "

Mito simply rubbed her head on Naruto's chest. Naruto simply rubbed both on their heads. 

" Alright, we need to hurry up, don't want to miss class. "

From there all three kids rushed to class, luckily they made it in time. The rest of the day turned out pretty average for Naruto. For Mito and Mana however, they felt like they were on cloud nine. It was like they were breezing through the day, glazed eyes, goofy smiles. If they weren't seven it would have seemed as though they had both fallen in love.

All in all Naruto did everything how he always would, he stayed distinctively average. In taijutsu class he lasted exactly half the required time, on the surprise test he answered exactly half the answers. The only he did above average on is when the teacher personally asked him questions. Then he would go above and beyond with his answers. 

Naruto made himself distinctively average because he didn't want anybody to catch onto his strength. Despite that though, Naruto was seven and he was sometimes immature. So he kept himself unnaturally average so that if anybody looked they could tell he was keeping his abilities hidden. Naruto originally thought of keeping himself slightly above average, but that was actually a bit difficult to do. Since all tests were different and people's strengths varied. It was a lot easier to simply remain average.

When school finally let out, Naruto hung back and stayed near the door to wait on his sisters. 

" Shino you go on ahead, I'll see you tomorrow. "

" Alright, happy training. "

" Good luck with your breeding. "

The more mature than average Shino caught onto innuendo in Naruto's words. He giggled slightly but kept on walking away, even though nobody could see it Naruto also smiled. After around a minute, minute and a half, Mito and Mana exited the classroom. 

Naruto stopped them and pulled them to the side of the hallway.

" Listen I know that you two are excited about you two and me getting friendly again, but the thing is I don't want you to open up to your parents to much. I'm, as you know, not close with Hokage-sama and Uzumaki-sama, and they have tried a lot to get close to me, truthfully I don't want them to try harder. If they learn I opening up to you two, they will try harder. "

Both Mito and Mana's excited expressions dampened instantly. Naruto, despite wanting to cave, knew this was something he couldn't do. He even suppressed his chivalrous spirit. 

" I know, I know, but please, as your brother I'm asking you this one thing. "

After a slight hesitation on both their parts they both nodded their heads. Though it was clear that they were slightly sad. 

" Thank you girls, how about to make it up to you I help you train sometime? "

The adorable young girls once again embraced Naruto in a bone crushing hug, least it would be for normal civilians. To Naruto it felt like a warm cuddly embrace. Something that he wasn't really used to, with Tsunade the hugs felt comfortable and soothing, but there was also a hint of hidden lust. When he hugged Diantha, it felt like the hug of a mother, apart from them Naruto rarely hugged people. So to feel the vulnerable hug of his two sisters, Naruto felt something in his chest. It wasn't lust, or just happiness or just love. It was like a mix of maturity, love, responsibility, and happiness. Naruto felt that what he was feeling was similar to something a father would feel. 

Under his mask Naruto unconsciously smiled, it was something light and warm, uncharacteristic of Naruto. He also pulled them deeper into the hug. The three held it for a few minutes before eventually Naruto separated them three. 

" Alright, your mom is probably worried and waiting on you two. "

" Before we leave what are you going to be doing today bub? "

" Train. "

Despite opening up to them slightly, Naruto was still his social out casty self. 

" Right on. "

" See you tomorrow Naruto. "

After that the girls exited the school in a normal manner, Naruto exited through a window on the second floor. He then bolted it for the Forest of Death. Naruto was obviously headed straight for Diantha. Naruto had advanced in body strength a lot when he originally got his Beast God Authority. From there he started up a training regime that could kill an ordinary civilian. Both things combined gave Naruto extremely great physical prowess comparable to most ninja. Though considering he only has a few months of proper taijutsu training, Naruto would have a hard time fighting chunin level ninja and above. Though that was slowly being corrected thanks to Tsunade training him in three separate taijutsu arts. The Senju war art which focused mainly focused on killing enemies quickly and efficiently. The Uzumaki Whirlpool Art which focused on hard hitting counter attacks. And then lastly was a famous Monk art, it didn't actually focus on attack or even defense. It was an art that allowed Naruto to relax himself, the Monk Art could almost be considered a yoga. 2

Naruto reached the clearing where Diantha usually stayed, in the S-Class area of the Forest of Death. Over the months the clearing hadn't changed that much, the bamboo had grown taller. Naruto had moved some fish into the moat surrounding her rock. Apart from that nothing much had changed. 

Diantha herself had stayed basically the same as well, as could be expected of an immortal deer Goddess. 

Neither Naruto or Diantha said anything as Naruto jumped on top of her back. Laying stomach down Naruto spread his body out and enjoyed himself on her soft fur. Diantha smelled like a pleasant dry forest, though depending on where he lied his face her smell changed. 

When her boyfriend popped himself down on her Diantha couldn't help but chuckle. Though her chuckles were a mix of a human chuckle and a cats purr. So Naruto felt like he was getting a full body massage, if he was older, then the stimulation would have given him a hard on, most likely. 

" Before you fall asleep honey, we need to discuss you integrating another animal. "

" GAAHHH. "

Naruto's groan sounded deep and scratchy, it was obviously over exaggerated.

" What would you be looking for? "

" ' Sigh ', I have three different ideas. I want either an all around increase in bodily strength. Or I want another Yin & Yang Panda, both you and Tsunade use Yin and Yang release, so it kind of upsets me having passed that up. The only other thing I could think of is the use of Sage Mode. To be honest I want a strength I can control, I don't want something that will give me a momentary boost in power. Sage mode will basically do that, but it can eventually be controlled, at least it can be from what I read about Hashirama Senju. Yin and Yang would be something that I can train and it won't directly boost my power, but it'll definitely be useful for in and out of battle. And the all around body strength increase is fairly obvious, though it'll be a bit troublesome getting used to the boost in power. "

" You've clearly thought about this a lot, but you do know you could do all three if you wanted. Eventually I would suggest getting all three, at some point you won't be able to get an obvious strength increase. In my opinion I would suggest you get the Yin Yang release, since I can train you in it. "

The two discussed about dozens of topics for the next couple hours. Naruto was closest with Diantha, so the two could spend likely days on end talking about everything. Especially training. 

" Alright so where did you get the Yin Yang panda two years ago? "

" It had been wondering around in the forest. He is still wondering around, though he has made a family. He got together with a female Yin Yang panda, made little panda babies. " 

" Well I can't kill him now, I'd feel to guilty."

Diantha nudged Naruto with her nose and stuck out her tongue. Naruto instantly brought her long tongue into his mouth. 3

Naruto deepthroated Dianta's tongue for a few minutes before both separated, breathless. 

" Alright babe, I need to go. I still have to workout with Gai and Lee. " 

" Aww, do you have to? "

" Sorry Diantha, you know, we could spend more time together if you moved in with me and Tsunade. "

" But, I don't want to have Tsunade taking care of me. "

" Diantha, Tsunade would love to have you move in with us. "

It was true, Tsunade and Diantha had actually became pretty good friends after Naruto first let them meet. 

" Besides if it's about rent or something, you can just give me the payment. " 

When he said that in a lecherous voice Naruto also tapped Diantha lightly on the base of her tail where it connects with her spine. That exact spot was a sensitive erogenous zone for Diantha. 

" I'll think about it, you go on ahead and workout with your buddies. "

" Alright, I'll go. But please, seriously consider it, I really want you to live with us. "

Diantha nodded and watched Naruto walk off. She wiggled her bum a little, she could barely wait until Naruto was of age for certain adult activities. 4

Once he left her immediate area Diantha lied her head down on her legs, she was in deep contemplation. 

Naruto didn't know of Diantha's deep pondering, instead he was rushing through the forest. He got to caught up in talking with Diantha so he was nearly late meeting with Gai and Lee. 

Luckily Gai's personal training ground that he and Lee used was fairly close to Training Ground 44. Meaning that Naruto could make it if he rushed full sprint. 

Naruto jumped along the tree branches quickly and lithely, like a jaguar mixed with a cheetah. When he did finally reach the training ground he found his two training buddies. 

Gai was a tall fellow, with chiseled masculine features, his body was absolutely ripped, similar to a granite sculpture. He had black bowl cut hair that hung down to a little above his eyes, his pupils were a dark black. His outfit consisted of a forest green spandex suit that hugged his body fairly well, an open jonin flak jacket, bright orange leg warmers, and blue ninja sandals. 

Lee looked like a smaller Gai except he didn't have the jonin flak jacket. 

The two were doing some slow and steady stretches. They were mid stretch when Gai and Lee noticed Naruto. 

" Naruto my youthful friend, you were late, most un-youthful. "

" Sorry guys, I was hanging out with my girlfriend. " 

Both of the poor forever alone boys went wide eyed with jealousy. Gai muttered out. 

Most youthful. "

Naruto giggled slightly and then started to join the two in their stretching. Eventually the training maniacs broke out of their jealousy and started to stretch once again. On top of solo stretching the three males would help each other with some of the more difficult to do stretches, Gai could do them alone, but Lee and Naruto were either to light, or to weak . 

" Alright kids, you two ready to start on the course? "

" " YES SIR! " "

Since Gai had started training both of the kids he had also taught them to act in a slightly military manner, when training they were strict, precise, and to the point. Gai, a veteran of the third world war felt that kids weren't trained strictly enough in certain things when in the academy, so he took it upon himself to teach his students how he felt best. So he taught them punctuality, team work, quick thinking, compound thinking, and other life saving habits on the battlefield. Apart from that he also started them up a training course that he had personally built and tested. The course had dozens of traps that one would be likely to run into on the field. Ambush, to simulate it Gai summons a few of tortoise summons and randomly attacks the boys while they are running. Traps, there are dozens of traps littered through out the course from kunai and needle launchers, to pit falls, even exploding notes. Though none of it is deadly it will definitely hurt. Last but not least Gai also commissioned a seal expert to give him seals that will simulate certain environments, desert, rain forest, rainy field, flooded village, mountainous terrain, and a few others. 

All in all the course was a brutal test of stamina, dexterity, speed, strength, thinking ability, and most other aspects needed by ninja. The two boys despite have been using the course for months on end weren't even close to completing it, they always get through the traps and terrain, but the ambush always gets them. Even Naruto who knows when the ambush is coming can't get around it, much to his chagrin. 

" Lee you first, Naruto I want you to go in six minutes later. "

Once again the two yelled out yes sir. 

Lee first pulled off his bright orange leg warmers that functioned as leg weights. When he tossed them down they made a slight rumble through the ground which attested to their impressive weight, considering Lee was only eight, nearly nine. Gai's weights when tossed down could cause craters big enough to fit entire bodies.

Once the ground settled Lee took off like a bat out of hell, he first jumped over a pitfall right at the start of the course. Naruto was able to watch Lee run for only a minute or so before he was covered by traps and trees. 

Five minutes later Naruto started off sprinting at a pace rivaling Lee's. Unlike with Lee, Naruto didn't have a pitfall right off of the bat. That was because during the six minutes he waited the course had started it's reset. The reset was an advance sealing technique often employed by ninja for traps and training courses. Basically it randomizes the course so that ninja can't get used to it, despite it's usefullness it is extremely expensive so not everybody can use it. 

Despite there not being a pitfall, Naruto did have to dodge a line of explosive notes, each filled with colored dye. Non-lethal, but extremely annoying and hard to get out of hair and clothes. The notes exploded from the wall about a foot above the wall. Thanks to that Naruto was able to go under the blast. Immediately after wards Naruto had to jump some ninja wire that was two inches above the ground. He ended up misjudging the distance he jumped, this led to him nearly smashing his head against a tree. Luckily he was able to fold his body like a lawn chair allowing him to just barely avoid smashing his head. 

From there Naruto dodged one non-lethal trap after another. Pit falls, trip wires, kunai launcher, paralyzed needle sticking out of the floor. There was also icy floor where Naruto could barely keep his feet from slipping out from under him, luckily Tsunade had taught him a method to keep grip on ice when running using chakra. Thanks to that he didn't lose to much time. Lee unfortunately wasn't so lucky when he ran into traps that required chakra. Usually he would have to waste a lot of energy, swimming, climbing walls the normal way, for ice he had to walk lightly. 

Eventually Naruto was able to catch up to Lee who was having trouble climbing across a steep wall. It was so steep in fact that the wall literally leaned backwards. That normally wouldn't be to hard for Lee, but his fingers were extremely stiff from climbing a mountain minutes before. 

" Hey Lee! "

" Naruto! My youthful friend! Do you think you could help me up this wall? "

Naruto looked to the side since he could " see " Gai and his summons. Naruto turned to Lee and winked at him using a special code. The code was extremely basic and could only be used to signal certain things like.

  • Ambush
  • Left 
  • Right

It could also be used to hint towards number of enemies to the nearest ten, meaning 10, 20, 30, 40, and 50. 

Lee barely nodded his head in acknowledgement. Gai who was watching from the sidelines nodded his head at the near seamless signals from the two boys. If he didn't have experience from the war he probably wouldn't have noticed them communicating with each other. Gai decided to wait for the boys to start climbing the wall before he attacked them. Unfortunately, Naruto and Lee surprised him.

Naruto clasped his hands together and allowed Lee to put one of his feet in them, Naruto then launched Lee up the tall wall. Once Lee was up there he turned around and watched Gai's general area while holding some kunai. Naruto didn't waste any time running up the wall using chakra, he spent less than ten seconds to get to the top. 

Gai seeing the two boys get up the wall nodded his head in appreciation and decided he would out right attack them. Gai first sent out some of his smaller summons that were only slightly larger than average tortoise/ turtle. Despite their not so impressive size the amphibians were able to kick ass, they came out wielding staffs, knives, and other weapons. There was even a small one that was riding on a slightly larger one, both had metal armor on.

Naruto and Lee gave each other side ways glances and then grinned. Even though they disliked the fact that they hadn't been able to finish the obstacle course they would admit that one of their favorite parts was fighting Gai and his summons. 

Naruto first summoned a bo-staff as homage to the Dexterous Monkey that was his first kill. Even though the boosted dexterity he got from the monkey wasn't anywhere near as handy or powerful as the traits he got from the Demon Fox5. But it was definitely his hardest kill. 

In regards to using his staff, Naruto wasn't a master, he couldn't even be considered proficient, but he could use it to protect himself. 

Lee didn't pull out any weapons, but he did get into his taijutsu stance. It was the Strong Fist used mainly by the Might clan, which Gai is the leader and only member of. 

After that both boys charged right into battle and started taking down enemies left, right, and center. The smaller summons were only around low genin level ninja to high level genin. Meaning that when Lee and Naruto tried they could take them down pretty easily. Naruto especially since he had quite a bit of training in a variety of ninja techniques as opposed to Lee who was forced to focus on Taijutsu; due to his faulty chakra veins. 

Lee and Naruto were able to quickly take down the dozen or so turtles, but Gai didn't let up on them. He sent in significantly larger turtles/ tortoise. They weren't so large as to look unnatural, but it'd be basically impossible to find any of such size in nature, they were around the same size as Lee, meaning slightly larger than an average eight year old. 

Gai sent in only six as opposed to the previous dozen, he did this because he wanted to push Naruto and Lee. If he really wanted he could take down both the boys in less than a minute, with his summons or personally. 

Naruto and Lee each took three. 

Lee made use of his taijutsu to flip the turtles before ripping their heads off. The usually fatal moves didn't actually damage the summons, they were simply reverse summoned to the summoning realm when dealt fatal damage. 

Naruto was able to use his staff to flip the hard shelled amphibians. Once flipped Naruto would use either a knife or lightning jutsu to " kill " the animals. 

Watching the scene Gai nodded his head, he was impressed since the boys were taking his summons down a lot more quickly and efficiently. Usually both would struggle for a few minutes at least with the second wave. 

Since he couldn't summon any stronger summons, they would be to difficult for the boys, Gai decided to try a different tactic. He did a cross hand sign with his hands which made two clouds pop up. When the smoke cleared it revealed two Gai clones. They were shadow clones. 

Most assumed Gai didn't use any ninja art other than taijutsu, or if he did he had a lack luster arsenal. But they would be sorely mistaken since Gai made a point to train his genjutsu and ninjutsu to at least low-jonin levels. Gai in reality had some of the best chakra control in Konoha, though it was mainly thanks to his low chakra reserves. Thanks to his high control though Gai is able to use certain high level jutsu that require a decent amount of chakra for a lot less than normal. All in all Gai was one of the most well versed ninja in Konoha and definitely shouldn't be taken lightly. 

Both clones ran out and yelled. 

" ALRIGHT MY YOUTHFUL STUDENTS, IF YOU CAN BEAT ONE CLONE EACH YOU CAN WIN! "

Naruto nodded his head and got into stance. Lee, he just Lee'd.

YOUTH! "

With an almost demonic shout of youth Lee jumped at the Gai clone with a jump kick. Clearly the clone expected this since it was able to duck under the kick. Before Lee could fly completely over it's head the clone wrapped both arms around Lee's leg intending to either throw or pin him. Unfortunately for it Lee was able to kick his other leg directly at it's chest. The Gai clone knowing it couldn't be hit otherwise it would disperse had to dodge and wait for another opening. Lee however wasn't one to provide such openings normally, so began an intense back and forth taijutsu battle between a master and his protege. 

One the other side of the field a no less intense clash was happening between Naruto and his Gai clone. The Gai clone was actually the one on the offensive, but that was mainly because Naruto preferred biding his time to wait for an opening. Naruto was using parries and blocks to try and throw the clone of balance. When a gap in it's defense finally showed itself Naruto was quick to attack with a stab or a sweep. Despite Naruto's defensive wait and see approach when he did attack it was quick and powerful. He would often opt for a powerful overhead smash, though since he was fighting a clone quick light strikes were more appropriate. 

The two battles raged on for over twenty minutes neither Lee or Naruto were able to take down their clone, but both boys were still fighting strong. The real Gai who was watching from the sidelines couldn't help but be extremely impressed by both boys. Despite their short training time both could probably handle themselves against mid to high level genin. Truthfully Naruto would fair better against larger enemies since he uses a staff that allows him further reach. But if both boys were to have a taijutsu spar against each other Lee would decimate Naruto. Though in an all out no holds bar fight Naruto would likely win, truthfully the jonin had never seen Naruto go all out so he couldn't judge.

After a couple minutes of watching Gai finally sighed and walked out out of the forest where he was watching the two battles. He knew that his clones would disperse themselves soon because they ran out of chakra. 

" All right my youthful students, even though you didn't technically win you did wear down my clones. Often times in war a battle isn't finished quickly, usually one side wears down the other, least that's how it is in one vs. one battles. Group battles are entirely other stories. "

Gai went on a tangent about how battles usually go, Lee and Naruto already used to his old man ways simply stretched to calm their pumped up bodies. After an indeterminate amount of time Gai finally shut up when he noticed Naruto leaning on his staff almost asleep and Lee doing push-ups. He did a quick mutter about unyouthful children before getting their attention. 

" YOUTH! "

Naruto jumped into a tree from fright while Lee collapsed mid up. When they finally situated themselves Gai was laughing his ass off on the ground. The two boys glared at their mentor for a thick ten minutes until eventually the jonin war veteran settled himself and got serious.

" Alright, ' hah hah ', alright serious. "

When Gai saw their glaring eyes he fell into another laughing fit. 

" Alright, so I'll tell you what you guys need to work on to get better. Truthfully you're both very good for your age meaning that it will be very difficult to advance before you get older. Until then, what I want you both two work on is the other ninja arts. Naruto, you are very good with your staff, but you could definitely use work, so maybe try and get a teacher to teach you about staff fighting specifically. You could also use some taijutsu work. "

Gai's instructions left Naruto in contemplation. He had to think not only about who he can ask to teach him but he would also need to start putting more work into his taijutsu. Honestly, Naruto only had so much time, he had to split that time between Fuinjutsu, genjutsu, ninjutsu, ninjutsu creation, chakra control training, elemental manipulation training, shape training, taijutsu, weapon training ( specifically bo-staff and his long sword ), seal creation, wood working, robe creation, and then he had his own daily life to worry about. So for him to get any significant worthwhile training Naruto had to not only push himself extremely hard, but he had to focus on only one or two types of training. 

Gai seeing that Naruto fell into deep thought decided to start talking to Lee.

" Lee, your main problem is your age. Your taijutsu is already about as good as it can get, and you can't train your body much harder without stunting your growth. Until you get older your basically going to be stuck at a similar level to what you're already at. "

" Then what youthful training would you suggest teacher‽ "

" I think it's time for you to start training in weapon arts. "

Lee was plain and simply surprised at what Gai said. Truthfully Lee had never even thought about weapon training, he always thought he'd be stuck with taijutsu, but hearing there was another type of training he could start in without needing chakra. Lee instantly got pumped up. 

" YOUTH! What weapon should I train in teacher‽ Sword‽ Staff‽ BOTH‽ "

Gai chuckled lightly at Lee's excited antics. Eventually when the boy settled down Gai instantly shot down Lee's excitement.

" I don't know what you'll be training in Lee. "

" . . . Huh? "

" I don't know what weapon would be best for you, but there are plenty of stores selling weapons around Konoha and I will take you to each and every one until we find you a suitable weapon. "

" HAHA YES! Most youthful. "

While Lee was trapped in his youthful fantasies Gai turned to Naruto who was still in a contemplative stupor. 

" Naruto, I'm going to take Lee to try and pick a weapon, you want to go? "

Naruto looked up and said.

" Hm, did you say something? "

Time stopped, the world turned black and white. Two sonic booms originated from two place in Konoha, one from Gai and the other from a white haired jonin with spiky silver hair. The silver haired man looked in the direction of Gai and Naruto as though he could see both, despite the three being on opposite sides of the village. The man, Kakashi Hatake said - " There's been a disturbance in the force. " - and then he kept walking while reading an orange colored smut book.6

When he said that reality returned to normal, Naruto was staring at Gai as he let out cries about " youth '' and " challenges ". 

Eventually Naruto gave up and walked off. His destination the Senju Compound. He started making his way through the village. 


Naruto took a few minutes to arrive at the compound. When he did the sky was starting to gain a darker shade, going from a bright blue to a dark blue with tiny specks of light sparkling about.

The compound was pretty quite, which is to be expected since only three people live in it. The lights were on throughout the compound so Naruto figured that Tsunade was already back and that Shizune would be cooking dinner, something that Naruto was looking forward to since he's pretty hungry. 

Naruto's thoughts were confirmed when he smelled a savory smell of meat cooking. From the smell Naruto could tell it was beef cooking, he couldn't specify what kind of cut it was, but that didn't matter. Naruto expected to walk through the door and be greeted by his beautiful girlfriend, and he was. Just not the one he was expecting. Sitting at the dinner table in all her red headed sexiness was Diantha in her human form. 

" Diantha? "

" What's up cutie? "

" I-I uhh, I, did you talk with Tsunade? "

When he said that the busty blonde came out with a few plates of food, Shizune right behind her. 

" We did talk Naruto, and she will be moving in with us. Luckily she doesn't have anything at her current residence, training ground 44, so she had already moved in. Tomorrow I expect you to make her some clothes so she doesn't wear the only thing she has on her back. "

" Way ahead of you, I have a few clothes in our closet ready for Diantha whenever. "

All three women nodded their heads at Naruto's forethought. 

" So is she going to be sleeping in a separate room or will she be sleeping with us. "

" Oh, do you think you can handle sleeping with the both of us? "

In response to Diantha's teasing Naruto wrapped his hands around her waist, resting his hand right above her butt. 

" Do you think you can handle sleeping with me? "

Diantha and Naruto pressed their bodies into each other further, form Tsunade and Shizune's views it looked like their bodies were turning into one. The two decided to let the lovers continue kissing, but eventually it got awkward and Tsunade had coughed to get their attention. One cough didn't work, two coughs didn't work, it took a full four coughs and and a tap on the shoulder for Naruto and Diantha to break themselves apart. 

" Sorry Shizune. "

" Why are you apologizing to me? "

" Tsunade's going to get some of that later, you unfortunately are single, I don't have to explain further. "

Poor Shizune hysterically broke down crying about the injustices of how two old women can date a young guy but she can't get any dates at all. Even though the three people were amused by her antics, Tsunade and Diantha were pissed at being called old and Naruto felt pretty bad. After all Shizune had sacrificed a lot in the early years of her life while taking care of Tsunade. She didn't have much of a childhood, she never connected with people, she never went on date, she was even a virgin. And despite having been back in the village for a few years she was so out of practice making deep meaningful connections, she still had no friends outside of maybe 10 or so people. 

" . . . How about I introduce you to somebody? "

" Huh? "

All three of the women were surprised, for a few reasons. A, Naruto rarely offered people favors, when he did he always made sure to accomplish them to the best of his abilities. B, Naruto knew barely anybody, the only people that they knew he knew were to young for Shizune to date, after all not all women are cougars like Tsunade and Diantha who like way younger men. The only person they could think of that was around Shizune's age and was friendly with Naruto was Gai. And while Shizune did like the man, he was friendly, loyal, powerful, and he didn't discriminate, but he was a bit extreme for her. From what she had heard, his dates couldn't walk for days afterwards, and while that was good for most women, Shizune couldn't handle it. 

" Who, who do you have in mind? "

" Iruka Umino. "

" Your teacher? "

" Yeah. "

Over his months in the academy Naruto had started to like and respect the man known as Umino Iruka. To the extent that Naruto had opened up more to Iruka about his life than Shino. Mainly because Shino is only 7 and it's still hard to have a meaningful conversation with him, but still. Naturally Naruto hadn't told Iruka everything, he left out him being a God, his battle prowess, the face that he's dating a Goddess, and the fact that he's dating Tsunade of the sannin. But he did tell Iruka about some hardships from his early life, why he was so opposed to accepting the Namikaze family name etc. Through that Naruto had also learned a lot about the man, and that was why he was slightly comfortable setting him up with Shizune. 

" Before you decline how about I tell you a little bit about him and why I think he might be good for you? "

Shinzune who had situated herself comfortably on the chair next to Tsunade nodded her head. She truly was lonely and she trusted Naruto's judgement. 

" He, for one is around your age, slightly younger I do believe. He is a previous jonin level ninja, but requested his demotion so he could pursue his dream of teaching children. That means he likes children, something you both share in common. The man is very smart, and while his lectures are extremely boring, having a one on one conversation with him is very pleasant. He has decent insight into many aspects of the shinobi arts, including medical ninjutsu. Iruka is also somewhat handsome, nowhere near my level, but he isn't bad. Last but not least he is single. "

Shizune sat for a while thinking about all of the upsides listed by Naruto. She also thought of everything she'd heard about Iruka. As far as she knew he was indeed a previous jonin with a particularly impressive mission record. She had also heard that he had created a few original jutsu which was a testament to his intelligence. Eventually she looked at Naruto for one last question. 

" W-What makes you think he'd agree for a date with me? "

" For one, you are a talented beautiful young lady and any guy would be lucky to date you. "

Shizune blushed a little, though she knew it was pure flattery. 

" Plus he owes me a favor. "

All three of the women sent Naruto questioning glances, but he just shook his head about telling them. He had a small flashback to a few months before when he walked in on the young teacher reading an infamous smut book while sitting at his desk; he had had blood dripping from his nose and a perverted smile on his face. Naturally Naruto was happy to black mail the man. 

While Naruto was mid flashback Shizune embraced him in a hug waking the boy up from his thoughts. Naruto was naturally surprised at the surprise contact, but eventually he awkwardly patted her on her back. 

From the sidelines Tsunade and Diantha smiled at the scene of the unofficial siblings. 

Eventually the two separated and Shizune ran off to rummage through her clothes to pick out a good outfit for a date. Despite the date not being official, or having a set time, or location Shizune didn't care. She was like a young girl going on her first date ever, which wasn't to far from the truth. 

" That girl I swear. "

Tsunade didn't know what to say, after years of seeing Shizune borderline depressed she was happy to see her excited. Tsunade also had maternal instincts towards Shizune and couldn't help but worry about the date going wrong. That thought lead to her thinking of what she'd do to Iruka should the date go wrong. Which inevitably lead to a certain brown haired teacher getting a chill up his spine.

" So you two ready to hit the hay? "

The day was getting late and Diantha was eager to get into bed with Naruto. 

" Sure, you girls go and get ready, I'd like to eat a bit more before bed. "

Tsunade and Diantha both went to the bedroom to prepare while Naruto did as he said and ate a bit more of dinner. As he had guessed it was beef, Shizune had cooked some thin slices of steak and then made them into sandwiches. They were delicious and Naruto loved them. 

Eventually Naruto felt that he had waited long enough so he decided to go to his bedroom. He couldn't wait to see how Tsunade and Diantha prepared themselves for bed. 

When he walked into the bedroom he wasn't disappointed. There lied two goddess dressed in lingerie that could fuel the fantasies of millions of men. 

Diantha was wearing a see through red nightgown that matched the color of her hair. Under her nightgown Diantha wasn't wearing any bra so Naruto could quite easily make out her large areola and pointy pink nipples. Covering her lower regions Diantha on a red thong that barely covered her delicate areas. When she turned Naruto couldn't even see the string since it was burried between her cheeks. 

Tsunade was slightly more conservative. She was wearing both bra and panties that while not as openly sexual as Dianth'a garments were still extremely sexy. Her panties were bulged out from Tsunade's pubic hair, a few blonde strands stuck out from either side. Some guys might not like that, but Naruto loved when girls had a bush. When Tsunade turned around Naruto couldn't stop his eyes from training on her rear. The panties hugging her butt perfectly. 

Naruto couldn't help but dive right in for a " comfy " night of " sleep ".8

 

 

 


  1. Seriously considered cutting the chapter off here since it's exactly 420 words, unintentionally.
  2. I'm sure many of you are wondering how Tsunade could know an Uzumaki Taijutsu. Keep in mind her grandmother was Mito Uzumaki, who I'm pretty sure was the Uzumaki clan head, or at least close to that status. So for her to know Uzumaki arts isn't that odd. 
  3. Ya'll seen that video of the girl deepthroating the giraffe tongue? Basically the same situation, though Diantha's tongue looks like a humans tongue. I feel that makes the situation slightly less disgusting. 
  4. Sorry about not doing more with Diantha, I just couldn't think of what to write for her. Naruto and Tsunade are still fairly early in their relationship so it's easy to write them together. For Diantha and Naruto they have been together longer and have a much better undertstanding each other. 
  5. Bet ya'll forgot about the Demon Fox traits.
  6. Fun fact, I am not actually that big a fan of Star Wars. 
  7. Keep in mind that the sky won't go black due to there being no light pollution, it was like that back in the day for us and in some parts of the world the sky still stays a dark blue rather than go completely black. Fun fact, ninja outfits didn't used to be black, they were instead a dark blue since it blended in better at night. Look up Gaijin Goombah Media on youtube, he has a series called " Which Ninja ", it goes pretty in depth on ninja culture in video games and other forms of media. It is pretty interesting. 
  8. No they didn't have sex.
18