Chapter 12 – Team Placement and Genin Test
2.7k 11 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am extremely sorry this chapter took so long to come out. Honestly I have many viable excuses, but I doubt any of you really care, so just go on ahead and read the chapter. It's over 13,000 words by the way.


When Naruto woke up for his genin test it felt just like any other day to him, woke up with his head nestled between two pairs of warm soft breasts. He made a shadow clone without using hand seals, the instant the clone of him was formed Naruto would Body Switch with it, the clone would often times fall right back to sleep with a content smile. By that time one of the girls would of woken up only to be coaxed back to sleep by their soft talking boyfriend. 

Once all of that was sorted Naruto would get dressed, tight black spandex shirt, thin mesh shirt over that, black pants that hugged his legs pretty well, wooden mask of various design, and finally a robe. Least that was his usual outfit, Naruto decided since he would be finally starting his ninja career he would change it up a bit, only slightly. 

He still wore a black spandex shirt with chain mail over the top, his pants however were changed to be baggier more free than the previously tight ones he was wearing before. The pants also had more pockets than normal and surprisingly had orange stripes down the side, Naruto liked wearing bleak dark colors, but even he had to admit some vibrancy was nice every once in a while. The final change to his outfit was a green jacket 1 Or whatever the hell they're called. similar to Tsunade's. The only differences between his and his beloved's was that Naruto's ended at the waist, covered his hands so nobody could spy on his hand signs ( Cough, Uchiha, cough ), his jacket also didn't have a clan symbol on it. And finally Naruto still had on a wooden mask with some type of design on it.

All in all Naruto drew quite the dashing figure, even with his face covered. Had he kept it uncovered and his eyes free to the world, then Naruto probably would have been able to make men and women wet/ hard with a simple glance. Under the right conditions of course, the men had to be gay and the women had to be slightly open/ slutty. Most people otherwise been able to keep their actions under control save for occasional staring. 

Once he was dressed Naruto looked at his sleeping girlfriends for a few seconds, Tsunade was wearing plain bra and panties that were basic and had a slight green color to them, all in all she was still hot as hell, but that wasn't what Naruto was looking at. Instead he looked at her sleeping face, she had a peaceful happy look on her, it was beyond cute and adorable. Diantha, was on the opposite end of the spectrum from Tsunade. Diantha was spread out as much as she could fully showing off her red and black lingerie. She had an angry looking face, though that seemed to be normal, which was surprising for the usually mild mannered Goddess.

Once he had his fill of creepiness for the day Naruto left the room and headed towards the training field. 

' Alright, let's see, what to do today. I could get in some body training, chakra control training, studying, well I have a few hours so I have time for just about any training. '

Naruto through years of loneliness had picked up the habit of conversing with himself, to the extent where he would even create new personas to have conversations with. Though he would also occasionally have " conversations " with people he already knew. 

' Fuck it, I'll just touch up on my Yin Yang release. '

Ever since he started training in it Yin Yang release quickly became one of Naruto's favorite ninja arts; it was second to only Fuinjutsu and was followed up closely by Genjutsu and Healing Ninjutsu. 

Once he decided on what he'd be Naruto was quick to start, he instantly created a soft pillow for him to sit on. One might not know it, but clothes and creations involving fibers were surprisingly difficult to create. The threads that went into creating them were hard to create, of course the threads Naruto created were far more fine than anything done by human hands. 

He could also create and change just about any material as long as he had enough knowledge of it. Naruto once studied the thread of a common species of spider for a month, the result of that month of research allowed Naruto to create a spider web stronger than steel thread. Of course the thread maintained the feel, flexibility, and general silkiness of regular spiderweb. 

From then on Naruto did his best to study materials from then on and see how he could improve them. He never did anything to extreme, make them tougher, more resilient, stretchier, etc. After that he would use them for his own clothes and other projects. Of course that was all fairly basic things done with Yin Yang Release. After that was metals and minerals, then plants and then humans and animals were the most difficult to work with.

Naruto loved messing with plants, there was literally no limit to what one could change when it came to plants. It'd be impossible to explain the impossible amount of variations when it came to changing plants, don't even get Naruto started on animals, they were fucking ridiculous. 


Naruto's general training for Yin Yang release was to create as many different things as possible consecutively. He first started with a sword, nothing fancy, but it did have an extremely sharp edge and point. Then he created a naked stone statue of himself with certain embellishments. The instant the stone statue was gone Naruto created two trees with a hammock tied between them. 

Basically he would start easy and slowly create harder and harder things, this training method allowed Naruto to increase not only his thinking speed, but also his creation speed, as well as allowed him to practice adding more details to quickly made creations. 

A few minutes later Naruto was creating body parts of various types of creatures. Whiskers belonging to a certain species of dog common in the Land of Fire, finger nail belonging to a human, eyeball belonging to one of Naruto's favorite bird species, etc.

It was after he created the eyeball that Naruto stopped, paused to think for a second, and then he jumped up and bolted to his bedroom that he shared with Tsunade and Diantha. When he got to outside the room he settled himself slightly and used calm steps to walk quietly into the room. He walked up to the bed and dispelled the clone, the shift in weight is what woke up his girlfriends. 

" . . . Naruto, come back to bed . . . . Or leave a clone. "

" Sorry Tsunade, but I need you and Diantha to help me with something. "

Diantha threw a pillow directly at Naruto's face and groaned out. 

" Can't it wait? I need to sleep. "

" It can wait, but I don't want to, plleeeaaaassssseeeeee? "

By that point Naruto was climbing all over the bed doing various actions he knew would wake the girls up. Kissing them, stroking their hair, blowing very lightly on the back of Tsunade's ear where he was sensitive, firmly rub Diantha's spine. He played all their sensitive weak spots.

" FINE, fine, I'm up, cheating little brat. "

" I swear, why did I let you ever start trying to find my spots? "

" Because you wanted some good lovemaking. Anyway, chop chop, I'll meet you outside on the training field. "

The two women grumbled a little as they got dressed, over the years Tsunade and Diantha had gone from slightly friendly with each other to best friends. They were open with each other over just about everything, though Diantha hid her status as an ancient Goddess of course. In return for her keeping the secret Diantha did help Tsunade quite a bit in training and was the reason Tsunade became as strong as she was. 

After the two were dressed they went outside to the training field and found Naruto standing, waiting for them. It was Tsunade who spoke first. 

" Alright Naruto, why'd you wake us up so early? "

" Watch this. "

Naruto then created an eyeball, it looked to be the same general size and shape as an average humans. Of course neither of the girls got what Naruto was showing them. 

" Cool you made an eyeball, I can do it too. "

Diantha did indeed make an eyeball that looked exactly like Naruto's. 

" Yeah, but this is a human eyeball, and it's permanent. Do you understand what this means? "

Tsunade's eyes widened in realization. 

" We can replace the eyes of blind people. "

Blindness was a common occurrence for ninja, whether it be from cutting, jutsu, or just plain regular blindness it was very common. The crappy thing however is that eyes are almost impossible to repair or replace since few people would donate eyes and even eyes taken after death aren't the best. However, using Yin Yang release it was possible to make brand new eyes that were perfectly suited to the person who needed it. 

" Not that silly. "

" Huh? "

" We can make dojutsus! "

"" WHAT‽ ""

Even Diantha was surprised and wide eyed at what Naruto had said, it wasn't something she had ever thought of before. After all, Diantha was never really close with humans beyond a few Gods and Goddess and Dojutsu were an almost solely human thing.

" I-is that true? "

Naruto nodded his head eagerly, but he settled down a second or two later. 

" The only thing is that we'll have to study the eyes extremely in depth, which will be very hard to do. After all, the Uchiha and Hyuga keep their eyes on snap and lock, and those are the only two dojutsu I know of. We three could possibly try and create our own dojutsu, but that'd take years to do and the eye wouldn't be that great I'd imagine. "

The trio discussed about creating a dojutsu for hours, though most of it was back and forth between Tsunade and Diantha. Naruto would happily admit that when compared to other people he was considered a genius in Yin Yang release and Medical ninjutsu, but compared to Tsunade and Diantha Naruto might as well of been a toddler. He was basically the catalyst to start the discussion while Diantha and Tsunade took control of the situation.  

The three moved the conversation inside where Naruto played the good boyfriend and cooked up breakfast for the two girls who were to deep in conversation to do anything themselves. Naruto's cooking wasn't as good as Shizune's or Tsunade's, but he could cook a mean egg. 

Naruto ended up wasting his few hours until school simply watching Diantha and Tsunade discuss with each other. It was cliche, but there're few things Naruto enjoyed more than spending time with his girls. 


The Uzumaki-Namikaze wasn't much less energetic than the Senju compound. Mito and Mana were discussing whose team they wanted to be put on, of course Naruto was a first choice, but Mito was surprisingly adamant on Hinata as well. 

Across from them Minato had his head buried in a news paper, though his ears seemed to be twitching in the direction of his daughters so it was clear he was listening to them. Kushina wasn't as secretive about listening in on her daughters while she was cooking their breakfast, she even joined in on the conversation. 

" You know girls, it's bad luck to be talking about your team placements before your genin test. "

"" We know mom. ""

Both girls didn't seem to heed their mother's words much. It wasn't that they were arrogant, they were extremely confident, they were after all the main descendants of one of the most powerful and legendary clan to exist( the Uzumaki ), their parents were both kage level ninja who were famous for their talent, and since the day they could walk both girls had training from multiple S-class level ninja. Even if neither of the two spent their free time training they should still both be genin level at least, since the two were borderline training maniacs, something forced on them by Kushina, it wasn't unfounded for them to have confidence. Kushina knew that which was why she didn't harp to much instead opting for a simple reminder, Minato the workaholic however didn't know to much about his daughter's training and had to speak up.

" Your mother's right you know, I have significantly increased the difficulty of the test in recent years. I in conjunction with some of Konoha's strongest ninja tried our best to optimize the test. "

It was Mana who responded to her dad's slightly proud voice. 

" We know daddy. "

It was clear by Minato's widened eyes that he didn't expect for his daughters to brush off his warning. At that point he couldn't help but to put down his newspaper getting the attention of both his daughters who glanced at him, Kushina knew of her husband's tendencies for the dramatic and simply focused on her cooking.

" I'm serious girls, it's not good for you to act so arrogant even for a genin test, if you aren't careful you can get hurt. "

" Dad, we get it, we still aren't worried, both Mana and I have trained our hardest for this moment for as long as we can remember. It's not that we are arrogant, we just know that your test won't be hard enough to challenge us to much. "

Mito wasn't wrong in saying that she and her sister had trained hard for as long as they could remember since it was true, even when the two were simply toddlers Kushina would guide their little legs into an ancient Uzumaki yoga stance. The two had the basics mastered to a higher level than some chunin, and their specialties weren't anything to scoff at either, both being high genin at least. Minato who hadn't been around much since his daughters started training their specialties( after they started the academy he dived head first into Hokage duties ) so he had no idea of their true levels. 

" Then since you're so confident little missy, how about you put your money where your mouth is? Let's spar! "

Mana basically jumped from the table in excitement and ran to her father's side. 

" YES! Let's go-let's go-let's go! "

" Now hold on young lady, I don't think it's a good idea for you three to spar, especially since you have your test later. "

" But mom, we rarely get to fight dad. Plleeeaaaassssseeeeee? "

Even though Mito didn't say anything her gaze also showed her pleading attitude, even she seemed to want to fight. 

" Come on Kushina, it has been a while since I got to fight my girls. Just a little spar. "

Seeing her daughters excited gazes Kushina couldn't get herself to say no, instead she said. 

" . . . Fine. " - " YAY! " " BUT, no Flying Thunder God Minato. "

" Heh, as if these two munchkins could force me to use that. "

Seeing her daughters hardened gazes at their father's slight jab Kushina could only sigh. She knew her daughters ninja prowess, and even though they wouldn't normally be able to challenge Minato, if he kept underestimating them he would definitely be pressured. Especially with him over twelve years rusty on fighting in battle, bar a gigantic demon fox. 

Before Kushina could say anything more her three family members were outside, Kushina loved her family, but sometimes she wished they would relax a little and not be so dramatic. Of course from her that was the pot calling the kettle black. 


In the training field Mito and Mana were having a stare down with their nonchalant looking dad. Of course, despite his easy going stance they knew he was fully prepared for battle, something ninja never forgot no matter how rusty, was to be alert and prepared. 

Nobody seemed to be making any moves, though Mito was making an odd clucking sound with her mouth which confused Minato, he didn't know of any techniques that utilized quite clucking sounds. 2 I don't mean chicken clucking sounds, but the sound your tongue makes when you pull it from the roof of your mouth. I can't really explain it, but I'm sure most of you know what I'm talking about. If not look it up.

After a few minutes of nothing except clucking Mana made a move; often times it's better not to make the first move in a ninja battle because most ninja rely on counter attacks. Mana however was impatient and eager to battle so she made multiple hand seals in seconds. After a series of hand seals Mana pushed out her palm in the direction.

Wind Release: Gale Palm!

Her attack didn't end there, Mana kept thrusting out her palm which sent dozens of wind palms. 

" Wind Release: Multiple Gale Palm! "

Multiple Gale Palm was a jutsu developed by Mana and Naruto, the girl had sought out her brother one day to ask him for new ninjutsu. Naruto, who knew very few elemental jutsu, even less worth anything in battle. decided to go a different route. Instead of teaching her new jutsu he decided to help her master and then advance the jutsu she already knew. Multiple Gale Palm was one of them. 

Minato had no knowledge of that, so he wasn't expecting a dozen other wind palms right after the first. Thanks to the surprise Minato was almost hit, but through the use of his ninja trained body Minato was able to use an almost inhuman pose to dodge. 3 Basically think of Neo from the matrix dodging bullets.

Before Minato could even think of a counter attack Mito made her move. She summoned three chains from the ground that instantly started to surround his torso. Before they could squeeze down the blond Hokage made a single hand seal and was last second switched with a wood log. 

Had Minato been in his prime he would of used the Body Replacement Technique to dodge the Multiple Gale Palm. When he was once again revealed Minato tried finding his daughters who seemed to have disappeared from the training ground. He didn't see any hint of them other than Mito's clicking sound which had gotten loud. 

Before Minato could put anymore thought he was forced to dodge a wave of muddy water that came out from the forest. The wave wasn't anything difficult to dodge with a bit of help from the tree climbing exercise. What was difficult to dodge however was the multiple water pillars that came out of the water left over from the wave. 

Mana was clearly watching Minato intently since she was able to aim the pillars at where he would land. The entire time Minato was dodging he was trying to think of a way for him to get to Mana. She was difficult to get to because she kept changing position and because whenever he would try he would get attacked by a ninjutsu.

The entire time Minato was trying to deal with Mana, Mito's clicking sound was getting louder and louder. To Minato it was as though his daughter was right in his ear making the sound. He couldn't even sense her in the surroundings either so he couldn't try to get her to stop the sound. He had already tried using genjutsu dispelling techniques to stop the sound, but it did nothing. 

After a few minutes of jumping around dodging attacks Minato finally found an opening to attack Mana. He went in for a taijutsu fight which both Mana and Mito had been avoiding. Minato was not only taller than both of them, but he was also stronger and faster even after years without real exercise. So if either of the girls were to actually confront him in a taijutsu battle he would absolutely destroy them.

Minato had thought he had gotten Mana trapped and he was about to attack her, but suddenly ten shuriken were thrown at him from behind him. When he turned to block them a single massive chain shot out at him from the ground. Minato recognized the chain as Mito's since it was the same color, grey, and had the same chakra signature. 

The small bit of time Mito had distracted her father was plenty of time for Mana to use the Body Replacement Technique to get away from her father. Once she and Mito were away Mana used another wind jutsu to cut down all of the trees surrounding Minato who by that time couldn't ignore the clucking sound any longer.

Thanks to the loud clicking sound Minato didn't hear the sound of the trees falling on him and wasn't able to use a jutsu to escape. While he was trapped Mito appeared from seemingly nowhere and used sealing supplies she had had sealed away in a scroll to write a sealing array.

The array didn't do much other than summon a bunch of chains to lock down the trees on top of Minato. Once he was physically locked down Mito wrote a chakra sealing array that prevented Minato from using any jutsu.

By that time Kushina realized that the spar was over and she called out. 

" Alright girls, you won, release your father. "

Both girls had proud beaming smiles splitting their faces. Even Kushina had a large grin. She knew, that if circumstances had been different Minato would of absolutely wrecked his daughters in the spar. But a mix of rustiness, underestimation, the girl's amazing teamwork, and the fact that Minato didn't cancel Mito's genjutsu when he could. 

" Great job girls, Mito your genjutsu, support, and fuinjutsu was top class. Mana you're timing, control of the battlefield, and keeping your dad's attention was also great. You both did amazing and I can't wait to see how strong you'll be once you get more experience. "

Mana gave a girly squeal and hugged her mom, Mito kind of wanted to do the same thing, but she was busy undoing the seal holding her father down. It took a few seconds for the chains to disappear and then a few seconds longer for Minato to pull himself out from under the trees. The blond hokage was bruised with a couple of bumps and scratches, he looked a lot worse than he was. 

" Damn girls, when did you get so strong. "

" I don't know. "

Minato could only shake his head at Mana's silly response. 

" Mito, what was that genjutsu and why couldn't I dispel it? "

" . . . Secret. "

Minato sweat dropped, but he also respected her answer. One of the most important skill for ninja was to be hidden and not to reveal techniques or secrets. Self created techniques were even more so important to keep hidden. 4 So basically my laptop reset itself and when I pulled this tab back up it had deleted at least 1,000 words. Basically I'm really angry and can't remember how it went.

" Well, at least I'm more confident in you two becoming ninja and being able to hold your own. To be honest I've been dreading the day you two became ninja. "

All parents are scared of the day their children grow up and become independent. That worry is intensified for ninja, after all their children are sent into world with sadistic serial killers who can breathe fire. Their is also the amount of liberties that genin get, they have no curfew, are allowed to drink, smoke, even have sex, not to mention they could also move out. 

" Don't worry daddy, we'll be fine. Especially depending on the team you put us on. "

" Speaking of why do you want Naruto on your team so bad, he isn't particularly good in the academy. "

Surprisingly it was Mito that answered.

" A. Naruto hides his talent in the academy, according to him if anybody were to pay attention to his test results they'd realize that. B. Naruto is the one who helped Mana master and upgrade multiple of her ninjutsu, including her Multiple Gale Palm. Even though he hasn't helped me like that with my genjutsu he has given me multiple ideas and has helped me immensely with my chakra control. On top of his skill and strength Naruto is smart and loyal and anybody would be lucky to have him on their team. "

" . . . Wait, Naruto hides his strength. "

All three of the girls sent Minato a look like ' Are you stupid? That's what you fucking caught? '. In the end they said nothing and walked back inside leaving Minato who sat on the ground for a second or so longer. Eventually he joined them for a quick breakfast. 


Since it was graduation day for Naruto's class and the last day for a month for the rest of the academy, it would suffice to say that the ninja academy was packed full of excited obnoxious children; they were running around, yelling, talking to friends, etc. Of course that rule didn't apply to every student, Sasuke Uchiha was sitting in his chair watching his sister while she chatted with her friends, it was kind of creepy. 5 Still can't remember her name, and I'm still to lazy to go check. I will eventually though.

Shikamaru Nara was in a one sided conversation with his best friend Choji Akamichi, the chubby boy was talking to his black haired friend who was feigning sleep. While most would of been tricked Choji had known Shikamaru long enough to know his habits. Eventually Shikamaru gave up pretending to sleep and instead rested his face on his hands in a lazy pose. He seemed to be staring off into space, though had one payed attention they'd of noticed he sent occasional quick glances at one Naruto formerly Uzumaki-Namikaze.

Kiba Inuzuka in a rare moment of silence seemed to be examining the class room, specifically the other students, whether it was to get a feel for any potential enemies, who knows. He was giving quite a bit of attention to the top eight in the class as well as Naruto, though surprisingly any looks he sent Naruto weren't glares.

Most of the other students were eagerly chatting in little tight nit groups; Mana and Mito were chatting with Hinata, presumably about ninja subjects though who knows. 

Jona Uchiha6 Spent probably half an hour trying to find this bitches name. . . Was that rude, I feel kind of bad calling a twelve year old a bitch, fictional or not. was hanging around with her usual civilian girl group. They seemed to be acting like average young girls, laughing and giggling, surrounding students could hear mention of cute boys and talk about the latest fashion. The group seemed to be more fit for a civilian school rather than the ninja academy, if any of the group actually made ninja then they would likely be among the first in that class to die; though the likelihood of them making ninja was very low. 

The only student who wasn't talking to a friend was Shino Aburame, Naruto's best friend. Shino was sitting at his desk near the back right of the class, he seemed to be reading a book about the effects a new bug colony could have on certain environments. Though if one had been paying attention they'd have seen that Shino hadn't flipped a page in over five minutes; that is because despite having a book in front of his face Shino's attention was elsewhere, specifically the bright happy visage of Mana Uzumaki. Many people wouldn't expect it, but Shino had quite the crush on his best friends sister, apparently the saying that opposites attract was true; Mana was a happy, upbeat, socialite, Shino's a quite, borderline social outcast. The only reason he wasn't considered an outcast was because he and Naruto had been trying to " get out there " more. Naruto at the behest of Tsunade and Diantha, Kurama didn't much care about that kind of stuff. Shino because he wanted to be able to connect with Mana, though his efforts hadn't been rewarded so far.

When Naruto walked into the classroom he clearly the looks his best friend was sending his sister, Naruto the surprisingly jokester guy he was knew he had the perfect chance to mess with Shino. 

Naruto tapped into stealth skills he hadn't put to full use in years to slowly sneak up behind Shino, one should know it is quite the accomplishment to sneak up on an Aburame since their bugs almost always alerted them to someone sneaking up on their master. So for Naruto to get within touching distance of Shino was a testament to his stealth skills and Shino's absent attention. Once he was behind the spiky haired boy Naruto roughly grabbed Shino on his shoulders and said - " You pervin' on my sister? "

Shino's immediate reaction was jumping three feet in the air, doing a 180° turn in midair, landing on his desk, and then quickly going through the hand seals for a basic earth jutsu. Poor Shino didn't realize until about halfway through the jutsu that Naruto had pranked him, of course it helped that said blond haired boy was barely containing his snickers and laughter. 

Eventually Shino gave a glance to all the students staring at him, including Mana who had a small smile on her face, before he climbed down off his desk with a barely noticeable blush on his cheeks. Once down he punched Naruto as hard as he could in the gut causing said boy to double over, though it seemed slightly exaggerated to the students who were still watching, which was only the clan students and a few of the civilian. 

" Fucking jackass. "

" Aww, I love you too brother-in-law. "

" B-Brother-in-law‽ "

" Hehehe. "

Naruto laughed for a little while at Shino's pure embarrassment, Naruto isn't normally one to laugh, especially not for more than a few seconds. But, when Shino is embarrassed laughing at him makes it a lot worse, so usually Naruto will fake laugh long enough to give himself a real laugh. Unfortunately Shino was able to reign in his emotions enough to get the blush off his face making Naruto get more serious. 

" Alright brother, in all seriousness, if you're going to pursue Mana you need to grow a set of balls. Watching her from the corner of the room with a creepy smile might make her think " oh how cute " for a little while, but eventually she'll think it's just creepy. I'll be honest with you, I have unfortunately heard Mana and Mito during their girl talk, Mana has said explicitly that she wants a bad boy, a.k.a the strong silent type. She also likes pale boys. All in all you might have a chance, but in order for that to pan out you'll have to take a chance. "

Naruto felt secretly happy at his pun/ word play.7 I'm proof reading the chapter and I have no idea what I'm talking about when I mentioned a pun. So, if any of ya'll see it please point it out in the comments. Shino however missed that since he was thinking about what Naruto said. 

" Naruto buddy, I appreciate it, but why are you helping me? You constantly talk about beating up any boys who come onto your sisters. "

" ' Sigh ' I say that, but those girls are way to independent, if they liked a boy and I beat him up, they'd beat me up. Besides, they are eventually going to start dating, it's inevitable, at least if Mana's with you I can trust the boy she's dating. As opposed to that punk ass Kiba. "

" Thanks Naruto, it really means a lot that you'd trust me with your sister. "

" Yeah yeah, don't mention, little tip though, with Mana, even though I said grow a set of balls, don't push her to much. If she seems busy leave, if she's says no try again at a later date. Don't just expect to be able to get a date right off the bat. "

" I got you, I know exactly what to do. "

" Good . . . Oh and Shino. "

" Yeah? "

" If you do start dating, and you hurt her. . . I'll castrate you and replace you eyes with your testicles. "

Poor Shino's eyes widened so much Naruto could see them over the rim of his dark glasses. 

Before the conversation could carry on any longer Iruka came into the classroom followed by a boy seemingly the same age as the rest of the class. Before any of the students could ask, Iruka spoke first. 

" Class, this is Oto Rin, he recently joined the village, he has had prior ninja training, but was given no official rank. Meaning he will be joining you all in this test today to become a genin. Please treat him well since two of you will be on his team in the near future, hopefully. Rin, you can sit in any of the open seat you want. "

The boy scanned the class room before deciding on a fairly secluded seat towards the back of the class, the seat was near to the windows allowing a quick escape without being directly in front of them allowing Rin to be targeted. While the boy walked towards his chosen seat Naruto examined him in detail, of course he wasn't the only one, Hinata, Mana, Mito, and Shino sent a critical eye the boys way. Most of the other students didn't seem to examine him in detail. 

Rin Oto, was a fairly tall boy, hovering around 4'9" to 5' even. He had straight light brown hair that barely covered his eye brows which were almost sword like in design. Rin's eyes were of a similar color to his hair, being a pleasant light brown. His skin was a pale white which suggested he rarely went into the sun, even Naruto who rarely showed any skin was tanner than Rin. The boy's outfit wasn't anything special, he had on a baggy camo green shirt which hung down to his mid thighs and with sleeves that went down about half his arm. His lower body consisted of black baggy pants which seemed to be a replica of Naruto's, they were likely the brand Naruto based his own off of, on his feet he had on a pair of boring wooden sandals. All in all, Rin seemed to be an average boy to the untrained eye. Naruto who had studied body language could tell from Rin's few actions that the boy was alert and prepared to attack, defend, or retreat instantly; it was clear the boy had been in life or death situations before. 

What Naruto didn't know, but should of expected was that Rin was also observing the other students, specifically the clan heirs. 


Rin 1st Person Point of View 


' According to the file given to me by Iruka those people are supposedly the best in the class. Shikamaru Nara, clearly lazy, lack of muscle definition, but observant. He definitely lives up to the reputation of the Nara clan, should probably be wary of him. Then there is Choji Akamichi, apparently the best friend of Shikamaru, he is rather chubby like most of his clan, clearly works out though I have no idea to what extent, he doesn't seem particularly wary, he seems trusting, maybe a worthy friend. '

After he observed the two friends who were side by side, Rin his attention towards three other students in the top eight who were also next to each other. 

' Sakura Haruno, only student in top eight not from a clan family. She has delicate skin with smooth shiny hair, clearly she puts more attention towards beauty than training. She hasn't sent more than a glance at me, opting to stare at Sasuke Uchiha. Her lack of muscle definition and tiny frame suggest lack of dedication toward any type of real training. Ino Yamanake, from what was listen in the class report she is basically a blond, dumber version of Sakura, not much else to say. Sasuke Uchiha, he has a lithe muscle definition, clearly a fast hitter, according to what I know of the Uchiha taijutsu style it is a fast reactionary form of battle dependent on speed and the Sharingan. He is top of the class in taijutsu and ninjutsu, about average in academics, to intense, should avoid him. '

After that group Rin turned his attention the last group of the top eight, Mana Uzumaki, Mito Uzumaki, and Hinata Uzumuaki. 

' So those three are supposedly the strongest of this years students, they certainly fit the bill, subdued observation of me, lithe muscles that fit perfectly well with their frames. From what little chakra they're releasing I can tell they are easily above average genin. According to their reports Mana is a ninjutsu specialist, Mito is a genjutsu specialist, and Hinata is obviously a taijutsu expert, that alone would make them a fearsome trio; though the report also mentioned they have achieved at least some training in all aspects of being a ninja . . . Hm, I should be wary while also attempting to become friends with them. '

8I'm sure you're wondering why Shino wasn't mentioned, my excuse will be that he took a note from Naruto's book and decided to " average " himself out a little. Basically Naruto was a bad influence and turned the young mold able Shino into an underachiever. Kiba I also left out because he isn't that smart and with all the other talented students his ninjutsu and taijutsu can't be considered anything to special, not to say that can't change in the future, the Inuzuka clan is one of Konoha's big clans for a reason.

Once he was done observing the big names in the class Rin turned his attention to the student he perceived as most threatening, Shino Aburame. According to the report he got on his fellow classmates Shino was the top student in just about all of the tests, but suddenly he one day became average, clearly actions saying he wanted to not draw attention to himself. There was also the fact that he was the only child to the clan leader of the Aburame clan meaning his clan would of done everything they could to make sure he was powerful. 

' Keep close eye on him, he doesn't seem to be a threat but one can never be to careful. '

Ironically Rin's eyes skipped right over Naruto who sat right next to Shino. Of course that's to be expected, Naruto had never done anything of note that should be recorded down, so Rin would have nothing to make him suspect Naruto of being more than he is. 


Rin P.O.V end


" Alright class, I know all of you are eager to start your tests, but as the voted #1 most long winded and boring teacher I must live up to my title with a boring speech. "

The entire class groaned, though they he was joking it didn't dispute the fact that he would pull an extremely long and boring speech out to bore them with. 

" I know, I know, but the sooner I start the sooner I'll end. "

The class could only pout their lips and listen to what their teacher said, even though they'd never admit it, some of them would actually miss their teachers speeches once they became ninja. 


After what seemed to be a multi hour long speech, Iruka finally said something that perked the students up. 

" Now, who wants to start their examination first? "

Most of the students hands shot up into the air, though there was a minority that had low confidence and didn't raise their hands, mainly a few of the civilian students and Hinata; though the poor girl had mostly broken her shyness shackles she was still slightly self conscious and didn't always do well in certain situations. 

" Alright, alright, you all should know by now that we'll be going in alphabetical order. "

While he was saying that Iruka pulled out a stack of papers. Even though it was only thirty or so the stack was quite a bit larger than an average thirty paper stack.

" These students will be the written portion of our test today. It will consist of over two hundred questions questioning you all on various aspects of the ninja arts as well as certain other skills that you all hopefully trained. "

Most of the students sweated nervously because anybody could study for a test, but when other types of skills were not disclosed but instead expected to be trained they were fairly nervous. What the students didn't know was that for the most part, Iruka's words were simply mind games. He was trying to make the students nervous, he was trying to make them over think; it was cruel, but real ninja would always be under pressure of life and death. Besides, it wasn't like Iruka was lying, the test truly did test certain other things like hand writing speed, ambidextrous writing, whether or not the students would be confused by word play, etc. 9 I'm sure you guys are wondering how the ambidextrous writing will be tested. I'm pretty sure there is a study of hand writing patterns and stuff like that, I would assume such a skill also exists among ninja. Basically the academy will have people specifically looking for the differences between the students regular writing and their ambidextrous writing. The word play will be trick questions and what not. The writing speed I have no way of really judging but it would need to be an important skill for ninja.  

Naruto wasn't really to nervous, though he was definitely taking the test serious. Naruto used to read almost constantly when he was younger, but after meeting Diantha and later Tsunade he stopped spending as much time doing it. Truthfully the academic tests were Naruto's worst aspect, for normal tests he was usually fine, but for such an important test he'd have to be careful and go all out. 

Once all the tests were handed out, Iruka rang a bell which signaled the start of the test. From there was an intense silence interrupted by only the writing of pencils on paper. It was actually something fairly eerie to listen to should one of stood outside the classroom. 


Thirty minutes after the start of the test another bell sound rang out signifying the end of the test. In reality the test was designed to be difficult to complete while simply guessing the answers let alone having to spend time thinking and working out any problems. Such was the difficulty that none of the students completely finished the test, though there were a few who were extremely close, Naruto who had extremely fast writing speed thanks to his fuinjutsu training, Sakura thanks to knowing all the answers, Mito for the same reason as Naruto, Mito, and Sasuke who were both had fast hands thanks to them constantly training their hand seals. 

Those were the ones at the top of the class, behind them were the other clan heirs who either weren't quite as smart or simply weren't very fast writers. There was also Rin who had hand writing rivaling Mana's, but he knew none of the answers meaning he could only answer math questions or ones where you had to actually work out the problem instead of simply knowing it. 

" Alright class, I want you to all rise from you seats and deliver your test papers in an alphabetical line. Once you have delivered your test line up next to the door, once you are lined up you will wait. "

The students all followed Iruka's instructions and like a well oiled machine all of the tests were delivered and the students were perfectly lined up. 

" Good, now follow me. "

The students all followed Iruka outside to the training grounds that belonged to the academy. Usually the academy's training grounds were bare circles of dirt where the students would practice drills and spar. However the one they were lead to was different, it looked oddly reminiscent of Gai's obstacle course. 

" This, students is how we will be testing your stamina, speed, agility, dexterity, and strength. This is an obstacle course designed by some of Konoha's most elite jounin. "

Most of the civilian students shivered while some of the arrogant ones gained smirks on their faces, they were likely thinking something stupid like - ' Heh, this'll be easy. ' - least they were thinking that until Iruka started to actually explain the course. 

" The course has seals surrounding it that increases the gravity two fold, you will all be allowed to acclimate yourselves to the gravity so don't worry. You will all go one at a time, starting with the students at the front of the line. The course consists of pot holes you will have to jump over, mudpits you'll have to crawl through, wall climbs, watering holes, traps, and many other things to torture you. Oh, and one last thing, you'll all have to maintain a speed of at least seven miles per hour, if you go slower for longer than five seconds you will we disqualified and fail the test. "

Many of the students wanted to cry, especially the ones at the front, but they knew better than to do so. If they did cry or whine there would be a good chance of instant disqualification. 

All of the students stepped into the gravity field in order to get used to the gravity pressure, most of them had their backs bend, but none fell over, something that all those watching were grateful for. You see Iruka never mentioned it, but there were multiple jounin and the Hokage watching the students from an invisibility genjutsu. The reason so many high level figures were watching, was because for one there were so many clan heirs in the class and for two, the people who designed the test wanted to see how the students fared. Even though the course and other tests had been thought over and tested extensively by genin, chunin, and jounin, it was the first time academy students were going to be trying it. So, the jonin were there for safety and to see if anything need to be changed before the next years graduation exam. 


It was quite awhile before it was finally Naruto's turn. During the wait Naruto could only shake his head that less than half his class had completed the course completely, what was even more disappointing was that of those that failed four of them failed less than halfway through. Truthfully Naruto was only disappointed because he didn't have anyway of gauging what was good for the course, the jounin watching were actually pretty happy.

" Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze! "

Naruto walked up to the start of the line, even though he had already stretched extensively while in line, he had a couple extra minutes of wait before it was his turn. During that few extra minutes Naruto bent and stretched his body in various directions putting on quite the show for those watching. Even in his fairly conservative outfit Naruto was an easily recognized hunk. 


P.O.V Switch - Kushina Who's Watching With the Other Jounin


' God damn, he looks so much like Minato when he was younger. ' 

Kushina turned to other her fellow jounin10 I know that I have said is Kushina is stronger than than Minato, but there aren't any ranks, besides Hokage, that I know of that would signify her true strength. I could probably make up some fake rank that would signify Hokage level strength. Sannin wouldn't really fit because it because it was given to Tsunade, Jiraiya, and Orochimaru because they fought Hanzo. , specifically the females, Kurenai Yuhi, a girl who used to have a slight crush on Minato. Kushina didn't like the glances she was sending her son. Anko Mitarashi11Yes, I made Anko a jounin, it won't really have any point in the novel since she isn't likely to be important, but I just felt like it. , she wasn't a prospective teacher, but instead one that worked on the course, her glances weren't lust filled, but instead appreciative of his sculpted, almost perfect form. Most of the other female jounin weren't really lusting after Naruto, but Kushina could tell they found him attractive. 

' Damn hussy's, better keep their paws off my son, it's bad enough he's already dating Tsunade and that girl Diantha. '

Kushina had figured out long ago that Naruto and Tsunade were dating, she wasn't an idiot, it was fairly obvious, him always sticking to her, the glances they send each other, her laughing at his horrible jokes in public, them living together. Truthfully, Kushina didn't like the situation, but she had no right to impose her self in Naruto's love life; she also knew that if she even tried to get the three apart she would lose two of her most valued relationships, and Kushina really didn't think it was worth it.

Before her thoughts could go any further a bell rang signalling Naruto to start his go. 

Naruto set off at an impressive speed near the top of the class, he was slightly faster than his sisters, the Uchiha, and even the Inuzuka who were the three fastest. Of course most of the jounin watching could tell fairly easily that Naruto wasn't running anywhere near as fast as he could, something easy to discern for any jounin level ninja. 

It took only a few seconds for Naruto to reach the first trap, it was something simple and easy, a clay tunnel. Basically, the students had to use a kunai to dig themselves through a clay tunnel. It was a trap used fairly often by some minor villages who couldn't afford fancy seals as traps. 

Naruto used his kunai to make the clay loose instead of digging it all out, it was a messier method, but it was much quicker and easier. All in all it took him a minute to get through the tunnel. 

' Nice Naruto. '

Honestly such a basic time waster was something that had really screwed over some of the students, something to should of taken only a minute or two took them five to ten minutes. There were a few traps like that that caught most of the students. 

The next trap Naruto ran into was a chakra suppressing pit. It was basically a massive hole that forced the students to rock climb up it and down it to pass. The chakra suppressing was to make sure the students couldn't use chakra to climb it. This was also a time wasting trap that really messed with some of the students.

Naruto, could of jumped it, but he knew that that would be considered " cheating " and he might have to redo the course. So he simply used his quickest speed to go down the wall, it looked more like he was falling slowly than climbing down the wall; which wasn't far off from the truth, he was falling while occasionally grabbing a rock to slow himself down. 

Going up the wall was considerably slower, though Naruto was quite a bit quicker than his fellow students. He was essentially throwing himself up the wall than climbing. 

Some might think Naruto was showing off, but in reality he was climbing how he normally did when training with Gai and Lee. It was the method Gai taught them for speed while climbing, a skill needed for those who were out of or couldn't use chakra. 

The jounin who were watching Naruto go along the course were all impressed/ proud. Those who were impressed were those who didn't know Naruto and weren't expecting him to be so fast and skilled. The ones proud were Kushina and Gai, Minato was also impressed and surprised. 

Once he was back at the top of the hole Naruto once again picked up his pace and started running faster, as he was running he ran into more and more traps. Nearly invisible trip wire, kunai launcher, claw traps, of course all of the traps were blunt or slow and weren't capable of killing or leaving permanent damage, at most a couple of cuts or bruises. 

Naruto was able to fluidly and cleanly dodge around any and all of the traps, not because of his special senses or anything, it was his strong sensory capabilities. The entire time a lot of the women watching were basically mesmerized, one should know that for the test Naruto was asked to remove his mask and eye cover because the seals could provide an advantage against the other students.

This meant that Naruto's handsome face and otherworldly eyes were in full view. This combined with his well sculpted body and graceful movements could attract just about any straight women, let alone those lonelyninja women who rarely got any. 12 Any means sex.

It's not that they were unattractive, just usually they had higher standards and very little free time away from missions and training. So seeing a handsome young specimen like Naruto, they couldn't help but have some thoughts. 

Kushina, even, had some thoughts, and even though she tried to keep most of them about Minato, her mind wouldn't stop straying to Naruto. 

' God, look at that ass, so tight and bite able. Damn, if I knew he was going to be so hot I never would of neglected him. . . Great, now I sound like a slutty cougar who doesn't care she neglected her son beyond him being a hotty. And I sound incestuous, even better. '

Kushina was brought out of her thoughts when the female jounin gasped. When she focused Kushina's eyes widened. 

Naruto had arrived at one of the more annoying traps for the students, the mud pool. It was literally a pit of mud, it was to long to jump over and chakra suppressing so people couldn't walk over it. Naruto, since he was going to get down and dirty anyway, decided to put on a little show for those watching ( he long knew they were there thanks to his sensory skills ). Naruto stripped off his clothes so he was left wearing only a pair of tight bozer briefs. 

He then jumped right into the pool. The kunoichi watching couldn't help but watch his rippling muscles, the mud sticking to his light tan skin, the light bouncing off his beautiful blonde hair, his concentrated eyes, some of them even liked his hairless body that was so streamlined and beautiful. If they weren't trained and professional ninja, then the girls might have been panting like dogs in heat. 

All the male ninja were scowling at the women and Naruto. 

About 1/3 of his way through the pool Naruto felt the density of the pool making it harder to swim through, but not quite dense enough to walk on. He also felt the gravity increase, thankfully the pool was shallow enough for him to walk through the mud, unfortunately for the women that ended their good time. 

Truthfully the mud pool trap wasn't very realistic, very few of the ninja villages had a seal master capable of using seals like Kushina, Minato, Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Naruto. And most that do wouldn't use them for simple mud traps, they'd use them to vault away techniques, reinforce buildings, and teach others. Meaning most ninja would never run into a trap like the mud pool in the field. 

Naruto was quick to get through the rest of the mud pool and the rush to the end of the course. His end time was the fastest of the students, though not so fast that it was unbelievable. Truthfully the only reason Naruto went so quick was because it was pointless to hold back, Naruto wasn't so arrogant to think he could keep all of his skills hidden from multiple jounin and two kage level ninja. So he revealed some of his physical prowess to draw attention away from his other aspects, of course he didn't go all out, from training, his Beast God benefits, and special seals Naruto's physcial stats were well beyond reasonable for someone his age. 

" Good job Naruto, but, uh, could you put on some clothes, the girls, and one boy, are staring. "

" Hehe, sure teach. "

Under the disappointed gazes of many female Naruto redressed himself including his eye cover and mask. After that he got back in line until the rest of the class finished doing the course. In the end, the class did almost exactly as the jounin expected, of course there were a couple surprises like Shikamaru who was ended up getting through the course faster than Kiba, and then there was Choji who got through the case fast enough to reach the top 15, something surprising considering his weight and size.


Kushina P.O.V End


" Alright class, this will be your last test before you become genin, but it'll also be the hardest. You will all have to perform three E-Rank jutsu and at least one C-Rank Elemental jutsu. " 13 I know this one isn't hard for the clan students, but I couldn't really thank of a good test here and I'm trying to rush this chapter out. I feel kind of bad about how long it's taken.

Even though Iruka said it would be the hardest test, that was only for the civilian students, in reality all clan students wouldn't have any trouble learning a C-Rank elemental jutsu. Civilian would be hard pressed to not only get their hands on one, but also learn it without any help from family. 

Naruto himself had long learned a few wind and lightning jutsu, and even though they weren't high leveled he had mastered them enough to function well in battle. Most of the students got their C-Rank jutsu from the ninja library, the only problem with that was it was extremely strict trying to check a book out of that library, and it took quite awhile to learn a new jutsu meaning the books had to be checked out. Naruto himself had the Senju library he could rely on, so had he so pleased he could of learned hundreds maybe thousands of various jutsu, though in reality he knew less than a dozen.

The jutsu aspect of the test was extremely quick compared to the other two tests, the students would walk up, use the three academy jutsu, and then use one C-Rank jutsu. All in all it shouldn't take them more then three to five minutes. So the test was quickly breezed through until it was Naruto's turn. 

" Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze. "

Naruto calmly walked to the front of the class and under the strict gaze of Iruka he quickly used the hand seals for the basic clone jutsu. Despite his absurd chakra amount and density, Naruto had extremely good control, he needed to for his Yin-Yang Release, Genjutsu, and Medical Ninjutsu. So even for the academy clone jutsu, which took a minute amount of chakra Naruto was able to use it perfectly. 

Iruka studied Naruto's clone extensively, height was perfect, hair shade was the same, even the clothes were extremely similar, actually the clothes were exactly the same. 

" Good job Naruto, executed perfectly. "

Naruto didn't respond to his teacher who didn't really teach him much at all, instead he went through the hand signs for the second academy jutsu, the replacement jutsu. As soon as he finished Naruto was replaced with a log from god knows where. Just as quickly he was replaced with another log.

" Perfect, just two more jutsu. "

" Yes teacher. "

Before Naruto even finished saying " yes teacher " he had already finished the hand seals for the final academy jutsu, the transformation jutsu. Instantly Naruto transformed into an Iruka look alike. Once again Naruto spent a little bit inspecting Naruto's handiwork.

" Once again good job Naruto, last jutsu. "

" This one is called the Lightning Connection Technique. "

Naruto then used the lightning connection technique as he called it. He summoned a blue arc of lightning that stretched between his hands. Iruka watched for a bit before looking at Naruto with a seemingly smug look. 

" Now that's a very pretty light show Naruto, but it doesn't seem that impressive. "

 Naruto shot his teacher a dirty look before saying. 

" You want me to use it? "

". . . Not on me. "

" Damn. Fine. "

Naruto shot the lightning from his hands in the direction of the training dummies to the left of him, when the lightning hit it instantly shot to all of the other dolls singing them. 

" Oh, pretty good. "

" Thanks. " 

" Then I guess you pass, here's your headband, good luck and come back in a week for class assignment. "

Iruka was rarely so casual about a student graduating, but he knew Naruto's personality, the blond haired pre-teen didn't care about formalities and he never used them if he could. 

" Thanks Iruka, even though you didn't teach me much of anything you were . . . Bearable. "

Iruka scowled, though one could easily tell that he was barely hiding a smile underneath, the brown haired teacher knew clearly that Naruto liked him. Otherwise Naruto would never of set him up with Shizune who the boy saw as a close family member. 

" You weren't so bad yourself Naruto. "

Naruto smirked under his mask. 

" See you at dinner tonight? "

" Naw, Shizune and I are going to . . . Celebrate me getting rid of you brats. "

" Lucky bastard. "

" Hehe, you know it. "

Naruto then walked off, he didn't want to hold Iruka up to long, there were still a few students after him. When Naruto exited the classroom he kind of expected to see Shino waiting for him, unfortunately his spiky haired best friends was nowhere to be found. Naruto walked out the front door to find the boy leaving with his parents, Naruto could see the small smirk on his friend's face. 

Honestly, Naruto was happy for Shino, but he had to admit, it hurt seeing Shino leaving him alone, Naruto would never admit it, but sometimes he did feel a pained feeling in his chest when he saw parents and children happy together. It always made him think of the life he could of had if Kushina and Minato weren't royal screw ups. 

Luckily before he could fall further into depression he was disturbed by a certain red headed Uzumaki walking up to him.

" Hey Naruto! "

" Kushina-sama. "

Even though he had gotten more open with her, Naruto still tried to be formal with Kushina, honestly though he mainly did it to get a rise out of her.

" I saw you during the obstacle course, very impressive. "

" Thank you Kushina-sama, this one is unworthy of praise. "

" Alright, alright, enough of that, I wish you would hurry up and drop all those stupid formalities. "

" Is there something I can help you with Kushina-sama? "

" Huh, OH YEAH! Hehe I almost forgot I wanted to give you a gift for graduating. "

Kushina pulled out a folded note paper, it was pretty basic apart from the official Uzumaki ink seal on the corner. Naruto examined the note for a second or so before turning his attention back to Kushina. 

" I appreciate the sentiment Kushina-sama, but you didn't have to. "

" I insist, it's a big day for you. . . Listen, Naruto, I know I was a horrible mother and I don't expect you to ever forgive me, but I do love you and I'm really trying to make up for your neglect in any way I can. Anyway, I came up with that gift after discussing with Tsunade one day. "

Naruto could hear the desolate sadness and deep regret present in Kushina's voice. Originally Kushina would always talk with a desperate sadness when she first learned of her neglect of Naruto. However, starting a few years before Naruto could only hear depression and acceptance that Naruto would likely never love her. If Naruto was being truthful, he actually felt kind of bad for women, and had he still been a child he might of forgiven her, however Naruto had matured and his impulsiveness towards sad women was no longer something he had trouble suppressing. But just because he suppressed his chivalrous nature didn't mean it was gone, so whenever Kushina started talking the way she did Naruto felt pangs and clenches in his chest. 

Naruto looked into Kushina's gorgeous pomegranate colored eyes, Naruto had to admit that his birth mother was truly a beautiful woman, over the years she had also gotten older and more matured purely adding to her beauty. He studied her for a few seconds before deciding to open the letter he was given. 

Inside the letter was a very official looking note, the paper was thick and old sealing paper, the ink was top of the line hand crafted ink likely made by Kushina, the writing itself was clearly made by Kushina as few could have such perfect hand writing. The note read. 

I Kushina Uzumaki-Namikaze, husband of Hokage Minato Namikaze, declare Naruto, previous heir of the Uzumaki clan as an honorary Uzumaki. He shall be allowed to adopt the Uzumaki name without having any duties or responsibilities to the Uzumaki clan. He shall be able to use the Uzumaki name in a government capacity. Finally, he will be allowed to pass on the Uzumaki name to his descendants.

P.S. Naruto, I have already sent this order in, so you are officially an Uzumaki. 

P.P.S. You will, you will not be able to start your own Uzumaki clan, if you want to start your own clan then you'll have to use a different name or become a full fledged Uzumaki member. 

P.P.P.S. Love, Kushina, or on the off chance you're in a good mood, mommy. 

Kushina stared at Naruto hoping to see a good reaction, unfortunately for her Naruto's bare face was the definition of stone faced. Kushina's heart felt like it was braking and she was about to cry when one of the happiest moments in her life happened. 

Naruto, in a sudden burst of speed had his arms wrapped tightly around Kushina's waist while his head was buried in Kushina's chest and her neck. 

" Thank you, Kushina. "

And then Kushina started crying, but not out of sadness and disappointment, but out of pure happiness. Unfortunately the heart warming moment was ruined by two energetic excited Uzumaki girls running out of the academy door. 

" MOM WE PAS . . . What's going on here? "

" Yeah, what the hell? "

" NO CUSSING! "

" But moommm, we're ninja now! "

" I don't care, you're still my baby girls and you will not curse like that. "

While Mana was pouting Mito was still assessing the situation with her mother crying while her brother embraced her. Of course, Mana wasn't oblivious, she also saw what had been happening before she and Mito interrupted, but she had a different way of handling the situation. She was someone who could integrate herself with people to get her answers, Mito learned what she wanted through observation. 

" Well we passed, so you have no need to cry. "

" Hehe, that's not why I'm crying silly, I had no doubt you would pass. " 

" Then why were you crying? "

At that point Kushina knew full well that Mana was just trying to get answers, and truthfully, she was quite proud, after all her daughter had used her cuteness and charm to direct the conversation to get what she wanted. Even though Mana's attempts wouldn't trick a veteran shinobi, she definitely did good so Kushina decided to reward her with an answer.

" Well, I decided to give your brother a gift for graduating, but instead I got one of the best gifts I could ever ask for. "

" Alright, alright, no need to be so dramatic, it was just a hug. Anyway, I assume you three are going out to dinner to celebrate. "

" I don't know, do you girls want to maybe go to a certain ramen stand? "

"" RAMEN? ""

It seemed that Kushina had long conditioned her daughters to love ramen as much as she did, even Mito yelled out in excitement. Naruto already knew of their ramen obsession from the rare occasions that he had offered to take his sisters out to eat wherever they wanted. Suffice to say they always chose the same ramen stand and always managed to waste at least a weeks worth of profit Naruto got from selling battle robes. 

" Then enjoy the noodles. "

""" ' Gasp ' How dare you? """

Naruto was already gone by the time the three had finished their gasp, he knew not to play down ramen in front of the three obsessed Uzumaki girls, even Kushina wouldn't hold back when disciplining Naruto in the way of ramen. Before the three girls knew it Naruto was long gone, seemingly having flown away; of course none of the three knew it, but Naruto had actually flown away. 


Naruto flew back to the Senju compound that he shared with Tsunade, Diantha, and Shizune, the entire time he used a specially developed genjutsu to it's fullest, the genjutsu itself was simple in that it simply made Naruto look like a cloud. Though, had any half decent ninja actually been paying attention to the cloud they'd have realized it was moving much faster than other clouds in the sky, but arrogance is arrogance and Konoha is nothing if not arrogant. 

When Naruto reached the compound he noticed the light bulbs were off, but he could see that their was another lighting source lighting the compound. Naruto assumed candles since the light was a light flickering orange color. 

Naruto was of course curious and a tad bit cautious when he entered the compound, he went so far as to use his full stealth skills which allow him to hide from even Tsunade sometimes. Fortunately Naruto's worries were unfounded when he saw both Diantha and Tsunade standing in the living room, he could tell they were legit by the feel of their chakra. 14 If you're wondering how he couldn't feel their chakra from outside the house, it's because there are seals set up around the compound to mask chakra. I couldn't find a convenient way to work that into the story. If you're wondering how a chakra masking seal would be helpful; the seal could hide signatures inside the house making it inconvenient to locate someone inside the house, also, people inside the house can feel the chakra of people outside of the house. 

Both Tsunade and Diantha had thin robes barely covering their body's, Tsunade's was of course green and it barely covered her massive cleavage, Tsunade also had her usually tied up hair down and spread out wildly; Naruto rarely saw such a side to Tsunade and it was beyond hot. 

Diantha had on a red robe that matched her bright red hair, while her breasts weren't as large as Tsunade's, Diantha did have her blond sister beat in certain other womanly aspects, mainly her hips and ass. Diantha also had her hair raised in a very tight bun, like Tsunade, Dianth's hair style wasn't something Naruto saw often and it was something equally as attractive.

" Oh, to what do I owe the pleasure of such a perfect sight? It's not often that I'm graced with such perfection. "

It was Tsunade who responded first, her voice was deep, almost husky, clearly she knew what got Naruto most " excited ".

" Diantha and I decided you deserved a reward for graduating. So why don't you come over here and sit down big boy. "


This next bit can be considered slightly sexual, but it will not have any direct sex scenes. 


Naruto walked over to the seat between Tsunade and Diantha. Both women watched Naruto with a hunger in their eyes, unfortunately for Naruto the hunger wouldn't amount to much. 

When he was sat, Diantha started to walk to the middle of the room between where Naruto had been standing and the chair he was sat at. Her gait was a slow one where she swayed her hips almost exaggeratedly, the slight jiggle of her cheeks as she walked mixed perfectly with the tight robe was Naruto's definition of the perfect tease. Unfortunately or fortunately Diantha finally reached her destination in the middle of the room, Naruto was kind of sad about his show ending, that is until the next one started. 

Diantha first rolled her shoulders while squeezing them against her breasts making those perfect mounds look bigger. She then trailed her hands slowly and softly down her body from the top of her head to her breasts down her stomach and then ending at her hips. Her hips were swinging methodically while she slowly spun her body round and round. 

Eventually the red head took her dance to the next level and slowly started uncovering herself, she dropped her robe off her shoulder slightly before rotating her other shoulder making the robe drop off of it. Both of her pale shoulders were bare and Naruto was given a slight show of cleavage. Ever so slowly Diantha moved her robe down and down her body, each second agonizingly long for Naruto who couldn't stand the teasing of his girlfriend. 

Luckily for the blond teen Diantha finally revealed her bare breasts. Naruto sat mesmerized at the sight of Diantha's two pale mounds, their was the slight sheen of sweat that seemed to be there only for Naruto's viewing pleasure. Diantha's breasts were beautiful, the pale white skin, the way the jiggled with the slightest of movement, even the slight sag that only added to the beauty. Of course, the best part was her pinkish white nipples which her sticking straight out hard despite the heat of the room, even her areolas which were a darkish pink color were adorably sexy. 

Naruto sat almost hypnotized at the sight mere feet away from him, that was until something unexpected happened. Tsunade who had been standing beside Naruto had somehow gotten behind him and leaned over putting her breasts against the back of his head. She then started running her hands over his body, and rather quickly he was undressed from the waist up. Then Tsunade started to lightly rub the tips of her fingers oh so lightly over Naruto's tan skin, her touch was soft like a feather and gave Naruto goose bumps. 

Naruto couldn't believe the rapturous feeling that a simple touch was giving him, of course it was only amplified by Diantha's stripping. 

By the time his read headed girlfriend was naked Naruto felt an almost glazed high, of course that didn't ruin the focus he had when gazing upon Diantha's naked body. Her body that was literally built by Gods had Naruto so erect it was physically hurting him, of course that didn't ruin the experience he was having any. 

Diantha stood at a solid 6'5", and the entire way down she was perfection. From her shoulders, to her pale jiggly breasts, the light outline of abs on her stomach, her sturdy wide hips that could crush a watermelon, even her legs and feet looked sculpted and beautiful. Her body looked as though it was made of the highest quality silicone, she had fat where she needed fat and muscle where she need muscle. 

So of course any dance no matter how amateur would be beautiful with such a perfect body; Diantha however was no amateur, her body seemed to bring out desires in Naruto that he didn't even no he had. Clearly Tsunade had been training her red headed sister in seduction techniques and sexy dancing. 

" Do you like that baby? Look at her body, look at her sway and jiggle. Don't you want to just touch her all over? "

Tsunade added commentary to the show using her husky voice that sent shivers down Naruto's spine. Naruto felt like he was being embraced by warm softness when hearing her voice and feeling her hands over his chest, stomach, and back. 

Diantha's dance continued for a few more minutes before she started to seductively sashay to Naruto's chair where he was still sat. Naruto's eyes were trained onto her red patch of hair that sat just above her full lips. Of course he stared for only a second, his eyes were much more interested in the view only slightly below that patch of short hair. 

Eventually Diantha arrived right in front of Naruto, she had her pelvis stuck out slightly leaving her large labia only an inch from Naruto's lips. The blond boy reached out to try and kiss them, but he was teased by her stepping back. 

" Ah ah aahhh dirty boy. You can look, but no touch. "

" Baby, stop teasing me. I love all of this, but I could really use some relief or else I feel I'll explode. "

Diantha smirked slightly before looking at Tsunade. 

" What do you think Tsunade, should be help him get some relief? "

" I don't knnooowwww, I guess we should. After all we are the reasons his little brother is so hard. "

With that Tsunade through herself over Naruto's lap; the blonde boy didn't know when, but Tsunade had at some point also stripped herself naked, so when she sat on Naruto's lap she left her over sized breasts in his face and his large erection dug in between her cheeks. She started to slowly move her hips up and down in a twerking motion. 15 If ya'll don't know what twerking is look it up. It's great.

Naruto almost came simply from the up and down movement of her ass. Naruto always dreamed he wouldn't be a quick shot, but the sheer anticipation and inexperience led Naruto to have so much buildup he didn't think he'd hold on much longer. 

" Oh, are you going to blow your load already. You poor baby. "

Naruto obviously wouldn't stand the emasculation, he forced himself to hold on for longer. He tried, really really tried, but unfortunately his attempts the instant Tsunade lifted her hips to far and his member was positioned right in line with her lower hole. Of course when she lowered down Naruto's tip got inserted slightly causing him to blow into her, he had tried raising his hips to go in deep, but she had unfortunately raised up by then. 


Risque scene over.


One hour later Naruto, Tsunade, and Diantha were eating dinner in the kitchen. The women had large grins on their Goddess like face while Naruto had an embarrassed smirk and a blush on his own. Shizune was also red faced though her smile was a lot closer to Tsunade and Diantha's grins than Naruto's adorable smirk. 

" So, I'm sorry for being a quick shot . . . I- "

" It's alright Naruto, you're only twelve. You have no reason to be so embarrassed, however, I will expect you to be lasting longer when it finally comes time for us to do it for real. " 

" Yeah, I wasn't even expecting for you to hold as long as you did. Now apart from the quick shot which was slightly disappointing, I must say I quite enjoyed the rest of the experience. Especially the size of a certain appendage. "

Naruto couldn't help but grin proudly, after all, which man didn't appreciate his lover saying he was big. The thing was, Naruto knew for his age he was definitely big, maybe no long, but his girth was definitely impressive. 

" Thanks Diantha, Tsunade. You two can't believe how much I appreciate the gift. 

" Well, we realized that you've been holding back quite a bit in regard to certain needs that you have and we felt that you definitely need relief. It's not healthy to stay so bottled up. Diantha and I want you to start masturbating more often, at least once or twice a week. "

The conversation had progressed in a way that was unexpected for Naruto and Shizune, of course both were embarrassed, but Shizume also realized that it was a needed conversation. After all, it was extremely unhealthy to not masturbate, especially in the midst of puberty. Tsunade, was the one to state the entire case to Naruto on why he should " choke the chicken ", of course the blond boy listened intently. It's not like he would complain about being told to masturbate more often. 

Eventually the conversation moved onto other topics and it ended entirely hours later when the four went to bed, finally ending one of the most important days for a ninja. Though Naruto felt it was just as mundane as the rest. 

 

20