Once again, not a chapter.
1.6k 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sorry again guys, but I have a viable excuse this time time. My laptop is broken, something about the driver fucking up or something, I don't know. This means it will be quite a while before I put out a nother chapter. If y'all read below you will see something I had been working on before my laptop broke. Basically it's a few fanfiction ideas I'd like to see some of you do that I personally won't be doing anytime soon. 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Harry Potter Challenge - I haven't done a fanfiction challenge before so I don't really know the proper format to write this out with, so I'll just write some ideas down along with a few suggestions and let ya'll decided how to do the story. 

Now the main idea I have for the story is kind of copied off of another fanfiction I read recently called " A Black Comedy ", it is personally one of my favorite Harry Potter fanfiction and it had a really neat idea in it. Basically Harry had trained himself in using the Summoning and Dispelling Charms to the point that he beyond mastered them giving him a really neat and crazy form of magic. Basically in this story I would like to see a young Harry ( the one in " A Black Comedy " was fairly old ) learn about magic early in the story and I'd like him to practice a few charms to such a high level of mastery. 

The set up of the story could go that he found one of his parents books on magic theory and the book had a few low level charms in it, or maybe Harry went back in time and decided to practice wandless magic; I don't know it's up to whoever writes the story to write the story. My Idea for the charms is that Harry practices a low level charm from each of the five elements; each charm starts off weak and basically useless, but the higher Harry's mastery the more powerful they become and the more control over them he gets; maybe have him go from not being able to even manipulate the element to being able to casually make ecosystems with them. Anyway, once he master all of the five charms they " combine " giving him complete control with little to no effort; he'd essentially be the Avatar. Of course that is fairly cliche and boring and leaves little room for unique ideas so I'd recommend looking up Harry Potter charms and deciding which one ( or ones ) you want to use. Of course feel free to message me any ideas you  have and we can refine them before you start writing the story. ( Another idea I just came up with while reading was that maybe Harry could master the transfiguration spell so he could transfigure things from the dust particles in the air or some shit like that. I feel it would be pretty bad ass if for the Tri-Wizard tournament he summoned a giant stone on top of the dragon and then locked it down with chains. - Yet another idea, Harry masters the levitation charm. He could use it to effectively fly and since mastering the spells basically changes the spell he could use the charm to make a " gravity field " ( or some shit ) around him. That means he could add weight to the air around him or lessen it, I'm sure anybody who has read novels or watched anime for a year or two gets the point. - Or he could master the shield spell, do something like the shield waves and swirls with magic so that when a spell hits it the spell disperses, this method saves magic.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Second Harry Potter Idea - The story is about a guy from our world who is reincarnated into the Harry Potter world, their will be some differences between the Harry Potter franchise and the actual world; the main one of will be the addition of another Pure Blood Family, the Young Family( I don't know if there is already a family by this name in Harry Potter, if their is play off that or something ). 

The Young family will be an old family that was started during the witch burning. The family was started by John and Alse Young, both of who were killed because Alse was a witch. After those two died their daughter Alice was left alone and after she watched her father get murdered and her mother hung, the young ( pun and rhyme intended ) girl swore revenge on muggles. She went onto murder 1/3 the muggle population in America before the threat of her death became too much and she fled to England where she went onto to start the Young Family. 

The specialty of the Young Family is rituals. (I don't know what rituals are like in the actual Harry Potter franchise but I doubt they will be like the ones in this novel. ) Basic rituals use can be completed through runes and the Magic or Mana or whatever it's called in the air. Basic rituals can be used to do small things like make a camp fire, or cool the air in the room, or clear poison out of the air, small stuff. Advance rituals require the use of sacrifice, a ton of Magic/ Mana, and very rarely blood. An example of an advanced ritual would be one where the user sacrifices his eyes and a pair of Basilisk eyes; if the ritual went correctly the users eyes would become a pair of basilisk eyes. Of course the user would be down for the count for a few days at least, his Mana/ Magic drained, and he wouldn't be able to see for properly a week. The Young who specializes in rituals wouldn't need as long a recovery time, and they'd have multiple family heirlooms to assist in rituals. The main heirloom I'm thinking of would be a Magic/ Mana stone which a person can fill with Mana/ Magic before the ritual so they aren't personally drained of magic. Don't forget that rituals ( in my limited knowledge ) usually involve song, dance, and sometimes an unusual object, they are also usually done on a certain day out of the year so perhaps do a few " old school " rituals like that. - Ritual Idea - The ritual is an extremely advanced one involving the animagus transformation. So according to what I've read the animagus transformation usually involves the user drinking a potion which will help them discover their transformation. The MC could do a ritual to discover his animagus transformation. Another idea is that there is an advanced ritual that allows the user to gain a magical animagus transformation, but they have to kill the magical animal them self. 

A little backstory for MC - He lives in a single parent household with his mother who is the Matriarch of the Young Clan - His father sacrificed himself against Voldemort who was trying to raid the Young Clan for rituals - And I want one specific scene in the story where the MC is getting himself ready for a ritual, he grabs all of the necessary magical beast body parts, right before he leaves the clan's material vault however he secretly grabs a bull phallus and testes secretly, the mom however saw that and decides to tease him. Maybe she could say something along the lines of " Oh honey, if you're anything like your father you won't need those ".

Idea - If you decide for the Mc to not attend hogwarts ( completely optional ) then I have a little idea for a cameo for Harry Potter. Basically when Harry kills the basilisk I'm sure it will get put in the news. Well you could have the Mc seek out Harry with the intent of buying the basilisk corpse. You could set up a whole schtick using the " Write of Conquest " where anybody who kills a magical creature owns it's corpse. ( This is a fairly common thing I've seen in Harry Potter fanfiction and it's one that I personally like. ) Depending on the character of Dumbledore you could go even further. If you have a manipulative " greater good " Dumbledore then you could set it up where he tries to dispute Harry selling the corpse. Which the Mc could then give Harry advice potentially gaining a friend and ally in Harry. This would be a way for the author to set up future relations between Mc and the main cast of the original works ( if that's the route you want to go; again, completely optional. ). 

Scene ( Personal ) - " Alright son, I guess it's time I tell you a little bit of our family's business. First things first, I should tell you now that all of the rituals you've seen up to this point have been Young Family only rituals, this means no other family knows of or can perform said rituals. Of course all of our family's rituals have been made from hundreds of years of study done by our family, so very few other families have rituals that can rival ours. Now, there are dozens of rituals that are  " public knowledge ", as in they are rituals known and used by multiple families. Most pureblood and noble families practice these public rituals, this is where we come in, the Young family magic can amplify the effects of rituals by up to 100% meaning just about every family worth anything is vying for our family to perform the ritual for them. Do you understand? "

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Another Hp Ff - This one is about a young orphan who visits an antique shop in search of neat things to spend their money on. They end up finding a book in a weird language. When they read the language it suddenly translates itself to English. Obviously this is a magic book. The orphan buys it, discovers it's about magic ( what kind I'll leave up to you ) and goes on to become a legend. ( By the way, the boom was charmed to only be readable by people with magic. )

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Another fanfiction I'd like to see be done is a fanfiction of " The Lord's Empire " - I personally am not a huge fan of kingdom building webnovels, but " The Lord's Empire " is definitely one of my favorites. It doesn't have amazing world building which is slightly unusual for most kingdom building novels and the character development isn't the best I've ever read, but the novel itself is very interesting and one of my favorite novels. My biggest problem is that it really jacks off China, I'd like to see a fanfiction where an American gets a native american legacy and goes on to become essentially a God. 

Honestly I don't expect to see a fanfiction done of this novel because it isn't super popular or well liked, but I'll still go ahead and list some ideas anybody can take if they do decided to make a TLE fanfiction. 

  1. Animals, it's a fantasy world with dragons and other creatures from in and out of various mythos, yet animals so far aren't a big part of the novel. I feel it'd be pretty wicked to see the main character train up a legion of deer riding elves ( I think elves get mentioned in the novel, if not something similar ) that raid villages.
  2. Technology, as of chapter 879 technology has pretty much been limited to sword, bows, and ballista. It might be pretty cool to see some slightly modern technology. Now I'm not saying nukes, electricity, and shit like that, but it would be cool to see stuff like suspension and engines developed for easier traveling in the world. ( This idea I'm not a huge fan of personally, but some people are into modern technology in ancient worlds.
  3. Or, don't do Native American tribes at all. Do some other historical party, like Egyptians ( which I think are skimmed over a bit in the novel ) or Spanish tribes. For any old tribes like that you could set up some freaky deaky rituals and shit that'd be neat to see in a novel. I read a Harry Potter fanfiction recently about a voodoo like religion from Orlando in America. It's a religion made up from various parts of the world and it was very neat to read up about. So if one so chose they could even write about them. It's entirely up to the author who they want to write about. Hell, you don't even have to write about Earth, it'd probably become easier for you to make your own world and history than to have to study in depth whatever civilization you decided to write about. Of course you could keep it on Earth, but instead make up you own tribe. Maybe a mix of Native American and Spanish tribes . . . That'd be pretty fun. 

IDEA - Spirit Warrior - B - A+ class Job - Maximum Occupation 1000 - In order to get this class a soldier must spend a month with an animal of their choosing that the6 have tamed. During that month the soldier mustspiritually bond with the animal. Once bonded the soldier must sacrifice the animal allowing for it's spirit form to be free. Once free the spirit and soldier will bond. Rom then pn the soldier will be able to call upon the animal for battle. The more battles the animals spirit wins the stronger it gets. - I'd recommend a horse type of animal for a few of the soldiers so that they can ride in like cavalry.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Ben 10 fanfic with a kid in the Marvel universe, I'd say a thirteen year old orphan is out in the woods for some reason when the omnitrix falls to the earth where the Mc picks it up. The omnitrix is a lot more powerful than people give it credit for ( for more info watch this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrCOqcpFyIs - it's very informative. ) and I feel it'd fit pretty well in the Marvel universe. I know of only one fanfiction that features the omnitrix in the marvel universe and I didn't like it much. 

I personally think it'd be pretty neat to read about a kid super heroing around with spiderman or an antihero antagonizing the avengers. To be honest the only real stipulation I'm setting for this challenge is the Mc can't be a full on villain who murders, rapes, and tortures for fun. I would honestly prefer a chaotic neutral Mc who steals and occasionally murders, but doesn't mind helping the good guys when needed. 1To be honest I always find novels with " psychotic " main characters boring and extremely cringy because they rarely portray true psychosis, usually it's always: " HAHAHA KILL, DEATH, MURDER HAHAHA I LIKE BLOOD CAUSE I'M INSANE. " Now I'm not a psychologist, but I don't know of any mental illnesses that have symptoms like those, but I am an idiot so I'm probably wrong. I have only found, I think, two novels that feature a main character with a realistic mental illness and both were sociopaths. One even had a realistic back story for why the Mc was the way he was ( childhood abuse and rape watched his mother die etc. ). But even then they were awfully boring. 

Feel free to use any Marvel continuity whether it be the Marvel cinematic universe ( Avengers, X-men movies, fantastic four movies, etc. ) or one of the many comic universe. Or you could mash them all up, it's up to you.

Harem is of course up to the author. 

Idea - Copying the DNA of an Asgardian God, that'd be pretty legit, the Mc being able to transform into his own God form, maybe he could become the God of Transformation or some shit. If he did do that then maybe he could learn to use his Alien Powers in human form ( that is a cannon ability in the Ben 10 shows, but I don't think it's ever explained how. ) meaning he could become a legit Asgardian. 


Basically that's the premise, if any of you decided to write any of these stories please send me a message so I can know to read it. If you'd like someone to bounce ideas off of as well then please feel free to message me.  

       

5