Sleeping Princess [Content Notice]
580 7 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Hello everyone~ 

I have a few announcements...

 


Side Story


 

I would like to introduce the Sleeping Princess Side Stories that are more moments between characters interacting with other characters outside of Madoka's perspective. These can be read independently from the story and will not affect how the story is told. They are found on my Ko-fi and will be updated weekly on Monday's for monthly subscribers as a thank you for supporting me.

First, one is a side story regarding Saitou Saya.

 

 

Other content such as bonus chapters, milestones, thank you gifts will still be posted on ScribbleHub.

 

https://ko-fi.com/yairy

https://ko-fi.com/post/A-Day-in-the-Life-of-a-Psychic-12-Z8Z35GS69

 


One Time Donation Art Book


 

 

One-time donators all receive a rar file full of each picture in HD. Currently, this donation period is for Volume 1 and Extra rar file. Each contains HD images of the story and even extra pictures that aren't featured in the main story.

Director cut images.

The next Volumes will be made available in the near future.

(Content warning. Some images contain nudity.)

 

https://ko-fi.com/yairy

 


For the Yuko x Sophia fans


 

 


Thank Yous


 

Thank you all for your tremendous support!  I have so many bonus chapters, milestones, and thank you gifts coming in the near future! Look forward to them!

So thank you to everyone who is reading and enjoying this story! Let's keep pressing on for an ending we all love! All the likes, follows, views, help this story grow more than I could have ever imagined! When I see comments they make me smile and push me to finish this story.

Special thanks to:

 

@Emilovesdoubles (Editor)

@tounokuraikenja

@Yati

@Vashu269

@RoseButter 

@JesGt

@SerikoLee

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

19