Editor Special – Happy Birthday Emi!
381 13 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

This is a different kind of special today. We are celebrating the birthday of the editor for Sleeping Princess and Radiant Prism. She has been an amazing supporter and kept me going as I write my stories. 

 

Happy Birthday, Emi!

 

 

 

Writing is already no easy task so when Emi came to me and asked if she could help my work, I was hesitant at first. But eventually, I agreed and that was probably the best decision I've made on Scribblehub.com. I would slave away with writing around 8-10k words weekly and she'd slave away dealing with all my problems. 

 

 

 

When I'm finished with my writing for the week, I would excitedly hand it over to my editor! 

 

 

Only to be destroyed with all your comments and corrections hours later... 

 

There were many long nights I spent doing my best to fix everything... but when I look back at it... it was worth it. I always have fun making my stories that much better thanks to your second opinion. 

 

 

I only joke about it because I find it fun and love working with you, Emi. Now that it's your birthday I want to show you how much I appreciate all the effort you put in to help me spread yuri across the world. You've done far more for me than I could have ever expected. I want you to know that I truly enjoy our friendship as we write these stories together. I don't think many of the readers know how much effort you put into all the editing and rewriting for the stories. Today I want everyone to show you that you, Emi, are appreciated beyond words!

 

 

Thank you for everything. Happy birthday not just from me but all the friends we've made along the way!

 

 

 

 

 

This is unedited on purpose.

HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY! We all appreciate you!

16