SS – How We Met
440 42 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

Takade Saki’s Perspective

 

“Saki-chan!”

Today, Risa-chan picked me up so we could go clothing shopping. We had this planned for weeks.

I get along well with Risa-chan… mainly because she’s going to be my sister-in-law one day, and I’ll have to make a good impression on her because of it.

“Where are we going, Saki-chan?”

“Oh, let’s go check out the Magenta styles. I heard they are super trendy, and all the girls love them nowadays.”

At my command, we were off onto the open road. Risa-chan always had the most excellent cars and slickest styles. She was nothing like her little sister, my one true love, Saya-senpai. But that didn’t mean she didn’t have her charms. She was super into the occult too, and that only made both the sisters so cool to be with.’

Secretly, I didn’t care much for the occult-like things though. What interested me was how people fall in love. The powerful emotions that draw one in. That magical force makes one think that they are connected even though there is no physical link that actually brings them together. 

“Hm? You seem excited, Saki-chan.”

Risa-chan teased.

“I am! I get to hang out with one of the coolest Onee-san’s ever!”

“Oh stop, you don’t mean that. You’re only saying that to get closer to my little sister.”

“And? Is there a problem with that?”

I admitted. Risa-chan smoothly let it pass as she turned back to the road. 

“So, what makes you so attracted to Saya? I’m… not even sure if she’s like that, you know?”

The Onee-san scratched her cheek. I pounded on my chest with vigor.

“Well, she’s different, you know? I have a thing for the oddball characters in stories, and Saya-senpai is just that, the oddball.”

I thought back to the first day we met. I was just a first-year looking for my new classroom on the board. I didn’t know what I was looking for back then. All I wanted was an all-girls school to get away from the bullying that I had endured. 

My mind slowly fell back into those days before I became the high schooler I know today. The sakura trees were blooming as petals fell from the sky. There I was, in a crowd of girls all praying for the same thing… to be a part of the Jinda High School all girls’ school. 

“Hmm… where am I?”

I couldn’t find my name. It was stupid how so many people actually shared my last name in the first-year bracket. I didn't have any friends coming here, so I didn't have to worry about trying to "be in their class" with them. I was a loner in every sense of the word.

“Are you trying to find your name?”

Tenderly, a person asked. When I turned towards her, she had her hands behind her back as she searched the first-years student board. She had a long ponytail that danced in the wind. As she leaned over me, her chest pressed up against my shoulder, and that made me realize that she might have been at least a year older than me by how tall she was. With that soft and rounded face of hers, she smiled brightly, causing me to be drawn in by her incredible pink eyes.

 

b8738f4a-abee-4565-8234-1926096fb2b8_xwomy8f.png

 

“Hm, let me give it a try.”

I was curious as I watched her look at the board. She pointed to a name and spoke aloud…

“Takade Saki… there you are.”

She put her finger on my name. With a light tap, she turned back to me.

“That’s you…right?”

"H-How did you…."

She put her finger on her lip. With those beautiful pink eyes and slightly pink lips, she spoke.

“Because I’m psychic.”

Gently, she whispered.

“When you get your class in order, you should check out the fine arts club. I’m recruiting.

I didn’t know her name at the time but what I did pick up on was…

She had a little rounder face, a nice chest, and a super big butt compared to the other girls. But what struck me wasn’t all those physical aspects… What really took me off guard was the psychic thing. She… was a psychic. This random girl who just happened to run into me… was a psychic…

“That girl…. Is super-hot!!”

I screamed, earning attention from all the first years still looking for their name on the board. Happily, I bounced around when I bumped into a strange foreigner. She had long blond hair and bright red eyes. The blondie gave me a vicious glare, and it caused me to back up. She aggressively approached so, I started running to avoid being beaten up on my first day of school... Despite that incident that day… 

Saya-senpai was the staple of that day. I loved everything about the woman I didn’t even know.

Later that day, I went searching through all the clubs. I asked around the school, and the people pointed me to the fine arts club. When I reached the door, I found a white-haired girl standing around outside. She was super tall, like a freaking mountain girl.

“Hey, is this the fine arts club?

She had a bunch of supplies in her hand, and they scattered to the floor as I seemingly startled her. With bright white hair and red eyes, she looked as timid as a mouse.

“Hey, I’m looking for a hot girl with a nice butt!”

I demanded, earning a tilt from her head.

“Ah… A what?”

“A psychic! She knew my name and told me to come to the fine arts club!”

“Oh… you must mean Saya-chan?”

“Saya-chan?! Oh, is that her name. She… sounds wonderful. She knew my name, and it took me by surprise. She must really be a psychic!”

The white-haired girl pointed at my collar.

“Ah…. Isn’t your name on your vest?”

I looked down at my vest and remembered that my mom liked to sow it on my collar. That way, I wouldn’t bring home another girl's clothing… I've only done that once, and it's because she was a girl I had a big crush on but was too shy to tell. So, I took home her jacket and sniffed it a bit… just a bit. Mom found out it wasn't mine when she went to wash my clothes, and I had to return them. Mai-san was her name. She was tall and a little quirky. She was super friendly to everyone, and I found her attractive. Sadly… Mai-san didn't think too highly about me afterward.

She already knew I was like that… and didn’t appreciate the idea of a girl who likes girls having her things. I guess it was fair, and we never chatted anymore because of that incident…

But I was going off-topic. It would seem that this Saya-chan took me by surprise and read my name on my collar. She used that to claim that she was “psychic." She… was super exciting, and I needed to meet her right away that day.

“Ah, there’s our new member.”

I turned to see her come to me. Like an angel out of place in the school, she approached.

“Are you ready to sign for the club, Takade-san?”

“Ah…How do you know I wanted to sign for the club?”

Saya-senpai giggled. 

“Because I picked you out in the crowd of first years, Takade Saki. I… felt we had a strong connection, and you’ll make a great asset to the team.”

Was this… fate? I had to ask myself. This was what happened in movies. It was from that day that I knew… I wanted to be with her. Not as a clubmate, or a friend… but as a lover and maybe even one day… a wife!

My memory faded as I came back to. I was still in the car with Risa-san. I turned to her and confessed.

“Something just tells me that Saya-senpai…would accept me even if I was a guy or a girl. I… think it was fate that we will be together one day, Onee-chan.”

Risa-chan giggled and nodded softly.

 

“I believe you, Saki-chan. Now, let's get you something sexy, so when you go out and play with my sister, she can't help but gawk over how much she wants you!”

“Awww, thank you, Risa-chan!”

We enjoyed our time together. Yet another reason why I love my sister-in-law, Risa-chan.

13