Prelude to Chaos
1.5k 15 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Prelude to Chaos

 

It was a day like every other day. People went about their everyday business and did, what they did every day in a normal week in midsummer. In some places meetings were held, in other places people argued with each other and somewhere in the world small wars were fought. Every person on the planet thought that all of this would just continue. That nothing would ever disrupt their small and mostly unimportant everyday lives. The only thing, they thought, that would ever be able to disrupt what peace they thought they had, would be if somewhere in the world a country with enough firepower suddenly decided that it had to start a war. Be it for resources or whatever else. That didn’t matter, since most people didn’t even think that far. It simply didn’t concern them in their everyday lives.

What nobody did expect though, was that on this, so very normal day, something would happen, that soon, would disrupt their peaceful, normal and meaningless lives. That something would appear, or rather arrive in this world, that nobody, except maybe a few madmen, ever thought possible. Something that would defy all, they thought they would know about their world. Something that would bring about changes. But what was clear, was that after it arrived something was bound to happen. It was visible from all around the world. Seemingly out of nowhere, there suddenly was something flying high up in the sky. So high up, that one could only make out the vague shapes of it. But even that was enough to bring panic to a few people, whilst others just thought it to be interesting, wanting to know what it was.

But what appeared on that day, did not arrive alone. Together with it, a force, an energy, however one may call it, arrived together with it. Whilst that something, that appeared in the sky, would bring changes to the lives of every human going about their everyday business, the force that arrived together with it would change the very human beings themselves.

One of these humans, that will experience all these changes and will see what will happen after their arrival is a boy, barely old enough to be called a man, just about to start his work life. He is, just like most people, a very normal and average person. He has nothing that makes him stand above other people, except for sometimes feeling bored with his average life. The changes that will happen though, will also disrupt his everyday life, bringing excitement, happiness, friendships but also disaster and death to him.

 

 

This is the first time ever that i am writing down a story, that until now, only ever happened inside that weird head of mine. Please tell me what you think about this prelude that (i hope it does) tells you something all the while telling you nothing at all. And a tiny bit of Informtion: yes this "prelude" is extremely short. But it's only this one that is this short. The next chapters are written differently and they're also longer :D Oh and if you find typos or have suggestions please also tell me c:

25