26- CHANGE- A Child Should Be Seduced By Another Child- Even If It Was A Vampire
489 3 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When Ray knocked on the door it was three past half in the afternoon. Behind the door, he heard Emily's mother asking, he introduced himself and in a few seconds, the door squeaked open. 

"Studying till the night today as well?" Emily's mom was a good person, her smile was gentle and welcoming. And even though the wrinkles under her eyes gave off a tiring feeling, she was always energetic and ready whenever they needed a snack or any type of necessity. And she always stood by the door waiting for him to reach his house.

"Yes we're making sure to score the best on the class this year," Ray said, his smile warm and elegant.

After a few words he headed toward Emily's room, he knocked twice on the door and Emily swiftly rotated the knob rendering it open.

"Welcome," standing by the door she pointed at her bed where her fluffy cover was tidy and clean. The air conditioning fans had some type of incense hanging on them so the room smelled good and somehow alluring. The floor was clean and empty and her studying desk chair was a bit pulled to the back giving the impression that she was already studying.

Behind Ray the door was clicked shut and as he looked Emily was leaning on it, her foot rubbing against her other knee and making a gap toward her crotch that keep getting covered due to the air conditioner fan.

Emily's dress was casual, short, and wide enough for her short sleeve to show her petite chest if she rose her arm a bit.

And she was doing that, she was clearly using her petite figure to lure Ray in thinking he was old enough to be attracted.

"How was the weather out?" asked Emily rubbing the back of her head to expose her sleeve gap to Ray. 

As the scene entered his eyes Ray looked down instantly, his cheeks a little red, "It was good I guess."

"I see," said Emily leaving the closed door, she took Ray's hand and gently pulled him in bed, then she threw her body in bed beside him, lying on her back, stretching her arms up and looking at him from the corner of her eyes,

A child should be seduced by another child, she thought to examine his reaction with both eyes.

However, Ray was avoiding her eyes, instead of looking at her, he looked at the window above the bedside table.

"how about the game, you said it was 'find the devil'. have you boosted your rank yet?" She wanted to grab his eyes with this question, she needed him to look at her. Even though a major part inside her knew it was wrong to seduce him now, but that minor part was naughty enough to act by itself. But she knew her boundaries, she would never suck his blood for now. If they exchange blood and his growth stunted she might kill herself by sleeping in the middle of the street under the summer sun after taking off her artificial skin.

She would never want to feel such a shame. Even though Ray was hot enough by this age, just thinking of his future appearance she would turn feverish.

"Yes, I'm gaining experience smoothly. Even though I still don't have a global ranking, I should have in a few weeks."

"I see, then what should we do today?" Emily said and lied on her waist letting her wide open V-neck exposed.

Should I let my body grow a bit? She noticed that Emily's body wasn't alluring enough, her chest was completely flat and there was no curve in all over her body, she was like a ruler.

But if she was to let herself grow a few years the artificial skin might break and she would return to be a demon. If that was to happen Miranda would surely come and demons might sense her existence, and much worse, Ray might sense her existence.

She looked at Ray from the corner of her eyes, he was spacing out at her room. She thought of telling him about her existence, but still, he would ask about the real Emily and she knew that in the end, he would discover that she ate humans… That wouldn't be good. Ray was a good child, she wasn't confident that he would accept her.

Between her thoughts she noticed Ray's pupil shifting at her and returning to the room, a pair of indecisive pupils.

It's working, yes!

"Actually I came to ask you something?" Ray asked, and her expectations slowly dropped.

"Yea sure, ask anything," said Emily straightening her posture and leaning against the wall.

"What's your dream?" Ray asked, his pupils moving toward hers, his eyes illuminating with curiosity and innocence. Seeing this hard to resist expression Emily wanted to hug him and sleep as looking at him had a strange type of lure, something that would switch her mood and her cravings.

But…

Why would he ask such a tiring question, Emily was pleasure-driven person, she chased what she wanted, she fled their mansion and ascended from the underground city just to taste those humans, and after doing that she chose to live under the skin of one, just because she wanted to do that…

So Ray asked about her dream, in other words, her next goal…

What would she tell him? Telling him that she wanted to take him with her and rendering him as her husband would be weird, and it would be much weirder if she told him that she was intending to suck some of his fluids from time to time.

But…

But it was a good opportunity to discover Ray's opinion on marriage and love.

"I want to marry a good person, an intelligent, independent, strong, and beautiful guy. That's my current first goal."

Ray blinked twice but the words he had heard didn’t change, what he had just heard was Emily's dream. A dream that wasn't unique at all but wasn't something that suited Emily's character, at all.

"Really?" Ray asked tilting his head a little bit down to ensure.

"Yes, is there anything wrong, aren't you interested in marriage?" Emily used her answer to tag a question she wanted to know. She observed Ray's silence for quick seconds then his movements. Ray combed back his hair in deep thought, and as he was about to move his lips Emily's ears trembled in focus.

"I have never thought of that," he said looking at the pupils that suddenly turned normal.

"Really? Don't you want to live forever with someone? A person who will stay by your side whatever happens and would be happy to give gifts and would hug you whenever you felt sad?"

Emily's explanation was simple and easy to follow, it was effective. At first, Ray didn't think much of it but when she said the hugging part he recalled Rozalia and her hug, it was a real-life changer. He had never thought that a hug might enlighten his mood and get him in better shape with a few hours.

Yes, it wouldn't be bad to have a person that would hug you whenever you felt down. 

Noticing Rays satisfied look Emily added: "Having such a person by your side would be good right?"

Ray nodded yes and she continued, "you should start thinking of such a person as well, good people are snatched early you know."

"Still, first I need to achieve my ambition."

Emily flexed her eyes, "Is that why you asked me about my dream?"

"It's actually that I'm doubting my own ambition. people are telling me it's not my true dream and now Saimer told me that a dream should be enjoyed," Ray paused as if a few memories passed inside his head then continued, "Saimer ambition of being a streamer was because he enjoyed that, a demon I know also told me that I need to have a dream that I can enjoy."

Emily listened to each word Ray said, noticed how his tone changed in sharpness whenever the word joy came as if he was still not sure that a dream needed joy in it. She already knew Ray's goal of creating a place where both demons and humans can exist, which wasn’t impossible because when she was still a child her faithful maid Miranda told her that in the old world humans and demons were able to see, touch and feel each other… However, what was stupid and impossible was peace…

Peace was never found, to begin with, there was no peace between humans, no peace between demons, and for sure no peace between the two races.

Ray's ambition was false for sure, not because he didn't enjoy it but because it was unachievable, it was literally a dream… but she wouldn't tell him that for sure, she herself wasn't a human after all.

"I also believe that goals should be enjoyed, I enjoy my goal as well."

"really?"

"Really. A dream can also be enjoyed while covering your need," Emily added a mysterious line, and with her pair of pupils examining Ray from their corner, she waited for Ray to inquire.

"What do you mean?"

Emily smiled, pushed her back against the wall, and stretched her arms up exposing her tiny nipple through the sleeve's gap.

Ray instantly turned his head, his ear a bit pink.

Emily's smile grew more creepy as she pulled him from his shoulder, he turned at her and she said: "You need to look at me when I talk."

Ray looked at her with silence, and in a few moments she felt that he swallowed some of his saliva down, he was getting nervous, she could read that.

"Let's see, sometimes dreams come wearing one's need." 

Miranda once told her that, for a princess like her she needed to be ambitious like her mother. For a demon who could live thousands of years, an empty life was the last thing they wished for. High intelligent demons like vampires were taught to have mini-goals from their childhood, and Miranda taught her what she was about to use on Ray.

"You told me that Saimer was an orphan, and he had only his sister beside him. And what is worse is that even his sister doesn't stand with him recently."

Ray nodded to all of her words and she continued, "Isn't that the reason he wants to be a streamer? He wants to have lots of people around him, he unconsciously wished for such a dream because he didn't have what such a dream will give since his childhood."

Ray widened his eyes to Emily's explanation… Emily was very knowledgable, she was so wise that he couldn't talk back to her, he didn't think when he had told her about Saimer she would listen with care… But she did!

And above all of that, she told him a reasonable explanation about the thing he wanted the most, ambition.

Ray looked down,

"Is my ambition really false?"

At that second, Emily internal slut laughed like an old witch. But her outer self looked at Ray with extreme care, curled her eyes down gently and touched his hand,

"What you need is a person to stay by your side forever."

Ray's eyes blinked as he looked at her, she ignored his surprise and continued: "Don't you think so? Don't you think that you are lonely? that you want your dad to always be beside you? let's face the truth, your dad won't stay by your side forever."

Ray's pupils waved to whatever question she threw, and before he could talk, he felt it… that part of his heart that agreed with her.

"But do you know who will stay by your side forever?" She said emphasizing 'forever' way more than the rest of the sentence.

Feeling drowned by her words Ray's head unconsciously negatively gestured

"Who will?" He asked.

"A wife, of course, the girl that would always hug you when you are lonely and forever eat with you, sleep with you and chat with you… wouldn't such a life be good?"

Emily locked her knees inside of her arms against her chest and looked at him from one side, "Just like those knees, one beside the other, no one will leave the other, forever."

Ray had told her before, Ray was adopted. Like any adopted child what Ray lacked was love and attention. Emily noticed that Ray was the type who will do more if he was praised, the type that would do you a favor if you brought how good he was… He was the easily deceived type. 

And even though she knew it was a bad side of him, she decided to use that side to her advantage. She gave Ray enough hints to think that she wanted him without even telling him directly, she praised her inner slut for such seduction talent and her smile appeared on her face without her controlling it.

Yes, he's getting swayed, She looked at Ray who was dumbfounded by her explanations and in a few seconds, he asked the question she wanted to hear the most.

"How can I find someone like that?"

Yes, even though Ray understood her as a friend and wanted to stay by her side, he never understood her as a lover and that was pretty understandable because unlike Marie she didn't show him that she was desperate on getting him.

She should give him more hints, she could just bite him and everything would end, but she enjoyed such youth, making him fall for her wasn't a wrong answer as well.

"She should be always caring about you, always beside you and always asking about your well being and most importantly you have to not feel heavy around her."

That should be enough, she now would just enjoy Ray discovering that he liked her, how would he react and how would she react to his reaction would be something to remember for all of her life.

Ray suddenly widened his eyes as he looked at her, his face turned red and his lips trembled,

"you don't mean??"

Yes, such expressions were normal and good, very good, she didn't hate those expressions at all,

"Yes, all of this time," she said,

"All of this time!" Ray shook his head twice and added, "was Marie loving me all of this time?!"

Ha!!!

Emily couldn't process Ray's answer, no she processed it but couldn't accept it. Why had Marie appeared on his mind instead of her? was it because Marie was blond? it was true Marie was a beauty, but she shouldn't lose to such a person…

What should she do now? Looking at Ray's old man smile she had an extreme urge to burn him to ashes, but that wouldn't do anything… 

It was bad, she didn't think that Ray would think of another girl, she was very confident of herself that she forgot about Ray's internal urges as a man…

She should either eat Marie or…

She examined Ray's figure from his head to his feet, he wasn't bad at all, she should be satisfied with such a child by her side.

She left the bed and stretched her hands under the bed looking for something.

"What are you doing?" Ray asked.

"just looking for a simple game for us to play,"

"I see, then why are you so red? you look angry."

"No I'm very good, you just sit there and wait a moment."

Emily was on the verge of bursting, she didn't think that she would feel such a desire to slap Ray so soon after liking him.

In a few seconds she got a board out, and she flipped it open on the bed, the board was black and it only had two dices.

"Simple rules. If you get six twice on a single dice or once on both of them you get a ticket,"

"ticket for what?"

"Isn't that obvious? For a bite."

Hi!

don't forget to favorite, comment, and add the story to your library.

31