27- CHANGE- A Vampire’s Bite Won’t hurt An Archmage
446 5 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Okay, Emily had the right to get angry. For Emily her royal pride had just been shaken. Marie had better figures, she was full for her age and she looked like a girl who would grow to become a really hot person, unlike Emily's body who lacked the simple bodily elevation known as boobs. For a girl this area had to start growing by this age, but Emily wasn't the foody type and as a vampire she wouldn't get fat just by eating bowls of rice because her metabolism was deep and fierce, just like her real heart beats, which were extremely deep and occured twice a year.

She glared at the board, then at her enemy's eyes. Her enemy's eyes were innocent and beautiful, the glow within them felt clueless, so clueless that she couldn't get angry at him. She would never dare to pour her anger on him, she would just take a small bite and turn him into a fellow vampire. Who knew? He might actually like his new life more and thank her a lot.

She took the dices with one hand, rolled them on the board and sighed because there were no six.

"Hey Emily?" Ray asked as he held the dices.

"What?"

"Why does the winner need to bite the loser?"

She didn't think of an explanation to that. She just created the game because she knew that Ray wasn't easy to handle, she couldn't casually force him into a corner and bite him. And she didn't want to take a random hit from him, it would be painful. Even though Emily didn't know how strong Ray was, she knew that he was on the top of the human beings, someone so rare that humans didn't even think of looking for…

A normal person wouldn't search a country for a diamond, but if that diamond stood before you, unguarded and easy to get… Things would get messy then.

She had to protect Ray when such a thing would happen.

"Don't you know? All girls play the bite game, you just need to take or give a bite, it's a painful punishment you know."

Ray looked puzzled, he didn’t hear of such a game. He tried to ask her more, to ensure the situation with a "really?"

But she was so stable with her opinion and he rolled the dices with a sigh…

It was double six.

Emily looked at the dices, a few sweat beads dripping through her face, she curled her hair with one finger.

She looked at Ray, and then shifted her gaze, what was that?

She wasn't comfortable, her heart was racing, and her real heart might pound a few months prior to its pounding time, if that was to happen she would spend the night with an extreme headache and might even get mad.

She should be composed, she took a deep breath and looked at Ray.

"It's okay I won't get mad."

Ray looked at her then looked at her hand, he then pulled her hand and as he was about to bite it he glanced at Emily's face, to find her whole face flexed in a disgusted manner.

He instantly left her hand and said: "It's okay, I think me biting is a bad bet, to begin with."

Actually, Emily's face wasn't because he wanted to bite her, it was because he wanted to bite her hand… That wasn't a good sign for her, not at all.

First, he thought of Marie instead of her, and know even though she exposed her neck for him he pulled her hand cluelessly.

"it's here," she pointed at her neck, "not here," and pointed at her hand.

"Always bite the neck, not the hand, the neck is the best place to have a bite. You can rest your chin on the collarbone and even the blo-" she was about to describe how good the blood in that part was, how the flow was strong that you didn't even need to suck and how the sound of breathing was good and clear.

But she held her overwhelming emotions and stopped midway.

"Anyway, here Ray. Don't feel ashamed I will suck your blood out when I win. Take your revenge while you can," Emily said while tapping on her neck, making it a little red to Ray's eyes.

"Bu-" Ray tried to defend.

"No buts..." However, Emily was persistent, "Aren't we true friends? True friends always do such things."

"really?"

"really."

After hearing her making sure, Ray approached her pink neck.

Emily felt his chin resting on her collarbone. His lips trembled on her neck, she felt how nervous he was through his slow and warm breath. His little canines touched her skin and she unconsciously let out a moan making Ray stop in the middle.

"Don't stop! I was just breathing, only breathing, please continue."

Her voice quietened toward the end of the sentence.

Ray who only listened let his canines touch her skin again, his heart pounded deep and fast, and before he could notice he was biting into her skin, gently and passionately.

After a few seconds he returned back, he noticed how red the place he had bitten was, thank god no blood got out.

"I'm sorry did it hurt?"

Emily wasn't looking at him, she was looking at the dices, she held them and looked at him, both of her eyes sharp and glaring.

"You are useless, you just sucked the skin!"

She looked so pissed, but also looked so Emily. Emily would get pissed like that, without any deformed disgusted look on her face.

"isn't that normal?"

"No! I will show how normal looks like."

Emily knew that Ray wasn't informed about vampires, and knew that he was clueless about her identity... But she couldn't forget how bad it felt when he sucked her skin, or how humiliating it was when she lost to Marie, a real human child.

She rolled the dices and got one six, she smiled and Rolled them again. However, no six appeared.

She threw the dices on Ray. When Ray rolled them double six appeared,

"Really?" This time it was Emily who was surprised, both of her eyebrows high.

"Sorry," Ray laughed brokenly.

She tapped again on her neck, "Do it right this time."

However, after a heavier suck, Ray got back to his place leaving her body trembling in anger.

She rolled the dices swiftly, but nothing appeared.

Ray rolled and got two sixes one after the other…

Ray had good luck on him, he won most of his rolls. And the game lasted until the night. Even though Ray commented Emily to study, she kept asking him for one more round, until her double six appeared.

The smile Emily wore was the truest smile Ray had ever seen on Emily. It was a sparkling smile, her eyes were blinking and her lips curling up slowly.

She then jumped on him, for a second Ray saw a huge canine growing out of her mouth, she bit him as strong as she could, for a minute, her eyes open staring at his back…

And after the minute had passed she left his neck, her eyes wide and her mouth speechless. She couldn't suck any drop out of his body, and not drop got out of that neck, the skin was so thick and hard that she couldn't penetrate through, it was so thick and hard that even Ray felt it was nothing.

Rays innocent eyes looked at her, and suddenly he smiled, "now we are true friends."

Emily's eyes blinked,

"What do you mean?"

"Didn't you say true friends bite?"

Then Emily remembered. Yea, she said such a thing, she was carried by the moment that she didn't pay much attention to Ray's innocence…

While she wanted to take Ray as her prey and turning him into a fellow vampire, Ray's attention was on being a true friend of her…

Emily looked at his neck. To begin with, she loved him not because of physical thinking, she loved him because of the person he was, the person to help a classmate that he didn't even know well…

Even though the feelings she held for him were too human, and were feeling held by the memories of Emily… It wasn't a bad experience at all…

Ray, the unconditional feelings he had for her, even though they weren’t loved, they were unconditional…

Emily smiled, yea she should wait for his love to bloom for her…

….

….

….

Eww, disgusting.

What were these thoughts just now? That wasn't her.

She approached Ray again, and bit his neck, this time harder and stronger than before… What unconditional feelings, unconditional feelings wouldn't make him live thousands of years or stop him from thinking of Marie when he was supposed to think of her.

Her bite got stronger, 

"It tickles," Ray giggled.

she left his neck, her eyes glaring at him, "one day I will have a better bite, think as much as you like of Marie till that day."

After declaring that Emily smiled at Ray, then asked him to study. They studied for a few hours and at 10 Ray left their house returning to his.

Don't forget to Favorite, comment, and add the story to your library.

34