28- CHANGE- Who Can’t Kill A Human, Can Kill A Trash Instead.
447 1 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At home, he took a good bath and looked at the mirror, the bite place of Emily was a bit red, for him to feel a tickle it meant how strong she had bitten him… 

Was she mad because he bit her hard? He should apologize to her tomorrow…

But now, after finishing his bath and lying down on his bed, he turned on his phone, scrolled down the notification list, and clicked on the file sent by Saimer.

It was the first volume of 'Justice-Man'

It was a well known comic nowadays. It talked about a guy who had superpowers in a community who hadn't.

Justice man was a kind guy, even though he could hit criminals he couldn't kill anyone. He couldn't even kill a murderer.

As Ray looked through he really felt how similar justice man was to him… But the similarity ended by the end of the first volume…

When Justice man's dad killed his wife, the woman who gave birth to Justice Man and raised him to be a great justice man.

Ray flipped through the last pages of the comic. Justice-Man was pretty reluctant, but as the memories of his mom appeared in his head, he held his dad from the collar,

"What, killing me? You can never kill a human Justice-Man!"

Justice-Man's eyes flooded with tears as he looked at his dead mother, then he shifted his stare back to his dad,

"True," Said Justice-Man, "I can never kill a human," he then pulled his hand, "But you aren't a human, you are just trash and I'm just getting rid of this trash."

The first human Justice-Man had killed was his own father. To kill people Justice-Man created a new race that he didn't care about, and called that race, Trash.

Trash for Justice-Man was just like a cockroach for any person, worthless and can cause no pain or emotional breakdown upon disappearing.

By the end of the volume Ray widened his eyes, the twist was sad but amazing. The story was great and the internal conflict was intriguing. He should continue reading it tomorrow, but for now.

It was 1 A.m. so he should go to sleep.

However, when Ray lied down his head against the pillow after shutting the lights and putting his phone on charge.

A small part of him felt bad that he didn't play 'Find The Devil' much today. It was a great game and he got into it, he shouldn't take long before having a personal global rank, when that happens he would brag in front of Saimer and Saimer might even ask him to participate in his dream of streaming… Streaming together shouldn't be bad either… But it wasn't an easy task, Saimer had 10K points while he couldn't even achieve 1K… He shouldn't dream big, he should reach Saimer in a month or so, but Saimer shouldn't work hard in that period so he can reach him.

With those thoughts waving inside his mind Ray closed his eyes…

And in a few seconds his phone Rang.

He pulled it from the charger and unlocked it, it was the game.

'THE LEGENDARY DEVIL APPEARED IN ZUMRAT DISTRICT, HUNTING BOUNTY IS 15K POINTS, DON'T MISS!'

Ray bolted out of bed, 15K!

That would get him higher than Saimer and all of what he had thought would turn true. And even though it was past midnight, he was able to get out… He had hunted real demons at such times before so it shouldn't be a problem… and…

The old man wasn't here…

It was a chance…

He shouldn't get greedy, he would just go take a picture and return as soon as possible, he wouldn't wander anywhere or get attempted to hunt another devil even if a better notification were to come.

He looked at his phone with both of his eyes flexed…

But what if Crake was to catch him? Crake told the old man about the last incident so he might as well tell him about this…

Was the risk worth it?

No, it wasn't. He shouldn't hurry, eventually, he would reach Saimer.

He returned his phone into the charger and closed his eyes…

And after a few seconds, another notification came in…

'IGNORING PENALTY IS ALL OF YOUR POINTS!'

It was all of his points!

Ray blinked twice, his last few days of hard work were about to go into dust…

Even if he ignored it this time, another penalty might come and he would never reach Saimer…

He should make use of this opportunity… It was the first time such a devil appeared nearby after all.

Ray left his bed, changed his clothes, and got out of his house.

Running as hard as he could he reached Zumrat in less than five minutes.

In Zumrat the map popped in his phone, he was very close…

He followed the map into an alley… 

inside the alley, he bumped into someone.

He looked at the boy and widened his eyes…

"Saimer? why are you here?"

"For the same reason, you are..."

At that second, they heard a spraying sound, they both looked around but before they could understand a thing… They fell asleep.

 

Hello!

How was the chapter? Hope you liked it. If you did then favorite and add the story to your library.

The story is still starting, you are still knowing the protagonist and discovering his character, there will be a lot of progress in the story later. You still don't know about the world he lives in and you are still not well informed about many things, for example, the classes of mages. The story will show some of the world's problems in the next chapters indirectly, but that will never be everything in the story.

What I'm trying to say is that the story is going smoothly up, so you shouldn't think it's going down.

And whenever you feel that the story is worth five stars, please rate it!

Thanks.

28