32- CHANGE- Mister, Why Are You Choking Her?
342 6 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a few minutes, he came back with a cold saw.

They attached it to the socket. And with a dreading sound, Elmar instantly went for the Childs’s neck.

The saw moved but no blood-splattered and after a few minutes, Elmar noticed that the cold saw blade paled and got weaker…

This child wasn't someone they could kill!

Elmar looked at Markley, "Throw this child out. And before doing that, cover his nose and mouth with some anesthetic tissues."

If the child was to wake up here, it would never turn good for them.

Markley smiled for a second and instantly began loosening the belts that held the boy.

"And get me the other kid, I will start at least with the anesthetic while you throw this boy."

Markley nodded yes and in a few minutes took the boy out.

It was such a hard day, what would they tell the HQ? He might be called for further investigations. After all, Sheria had no magicians so this boy might have been sent here.

He shouldn't overthink this process, he took some good videos and when he would send them to the HQ he would have solid evidence covering his back.

Elmar looked at his phone watch, it had been five minutes since Markley went out.

He should be in the storage by now, getting the other boy for him.

Elmar played a video game for a few minutes and then watched a few videos on social media and after fifteen minutes, he knew that something was off. If Markley forgot to bring him the other kid and went out… He would need to have a little talk with him later.

He left the dissection room, the studio had no one in. Markley must have really gone out.

He called to him but he didn't answer, and with a sigh, he decided to go and take the other kid from the storage.

...

When Elmar reached the stairs, he called for Markley, but no sound came, which made him ensure that Markley got out.

But that fat stupid guy should have at least got out to check on them, he should go and scold him later as well.

But even if Fraudy was to get out and come, he had no experience in dissecting people or even using the anesthetic, he was still a beginner in their field of work.

He should be good in two or three months.

But this thought faded when he got down, the blood on the ground erased any thought of Fraudy from his head.

He slowly followed the blood with his eyes and in a few seconds spotted the body of Markley, lying on his back, blood gushing out of his neck which was penetrated by a knife. 

"Don't move."

He turned his head, to find a tall woman. Her formal white shirt covered with blood and her swollen eyes freaked out and stressed to the extreme, above her head the lamp blinked. 

"I'll kill anyone getting closer to my brother," Sara said, her breath short and gasping…

Elmar didn't pay much attention to what she had said, but he was more focused on the gun that trembled between her hands and pointed at him.

He had figured out that this kid was her acquaintance but he didn’t think that she would be able to wake up early, or even to get a gun.

"Did you kill Fraudy as well?" Elmar asked calmly but with a few sweat beads dripping through his cheeks.

"Raise your hands!" She said instantly, trembling and her breath as short as ever.

Elmar slowly rose his hands, so even Sara freak out after killing someone for the first time.

"How did you kill Fraudy?" It was obvious, if she was asleep Fraudy would have nothing to do in her room, it was obvious that she killed him…

"When I woke, he was raping me. Haha, it was easy, I rode him and penetrated his neck with a knife."

So that guy was raping an unconscious woman, as expected of someone of the dark world. 

Elmar chuckled to his thought, making Sara widen her eyes puzzled.

"Go away? You saved me from death, I don't want to kill you."

Elmar smiled at Sara's words, so that was the reason she didn't shoot him until now. He knew that Sara had no gun, the only ones who had guns were Markley who always used it to show off and him who left it in his room, he didn't think that he had to use it on Sara at all. Sara in the other hands always carried a knife with her.

But that wasn't what was important for Elmar. Elmar looked closely at the gun that was pointed on him, it was surely Markley's gun.

"You didn't kill me because you owe me your life." Elmar chuckled…

"You must be really obsessed with your brother, what's up with you? Do you have a brother complex or something?"

"Get out of here or I'll shoot you!"

Elmar lowered his hands. 

"What are you doing?! I'll really shoot you."

"With an empty gun?"

Yea, he knew that the gun was empty. Sara wouldn't just spare his life like that. Because Markley loved to show off his gun he told him to carry it empty, because they didn't really use guns in their work. Because Sheria, in general, was a lively place at night and they didn't want to get the cops after them just because they used guns to suppress some children or youths.

He was sure that the gun was empty because he was still alive.

Elmar flexed his legs and ran toward Sara. She tried to jump backward, but he grasped her collar and punched her face. her nose bled but he didn't care. 

He slammed her into the ground and choked her with both hands. She grasped his forearms trying to set her neck free, but it was no good, she wasn't strong and Elmar's grip was so strong that she felt her neck bones craking

"We were such good pals. But I won't hate you now," he said looking at her red face flooding with tears.

"Even if you had told me that this was your brother, I wouldn't have been able to do anything. If the HQ knew you had a family you would have been fired and later killed, and your brother would have been dissected anyway... That's why I won't hate you."

That was why he excused what she had done… 

But now, after she got busted… There was no mercy, he had to kill her.

"ma.." her eyes flooded stronger, "bro..."

"ma oly… drem..." 

her eyes sobbed like a river, red and full of veins. She was dying, the grip was so strong that she felt her neck was cracking… But she had a little brother she had to save…

She squeezed her last pits of air, and voiced a normal word…

"HELP..."

Elmar squeezed her neck more, with all his strength, she had to die… and as she closed her eyes, he sighed…

And then heard a voice from his side…

"Mister."

He turned to the side, to see a boy looking at him with gaped eyes. The blue eyes glowed at him, then the pupils moved down looking at his hands

"Why are you choking her?" 

25