New Bonus Comic: DATE NIGHT
113 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey, there's a brand-new bonus comic starting this week. "Hands Held in the Snow: Date Night" is an adorable side-story where Emi and Beatrice embark on their greatest adventure yet... to dress up and go to a fancy new play!

The art is done by Ryuichirou of Issues fame, and it's kinda ultra cute, if we're being honest. The comic was originally intended to be sold in physical form at events like Comitia and Comiket in 2020 and 2021, but unfortunately COVID-19 prevented all of that. So I'm going to post it online, one strip per week to give you a micro-dose of adorableness.

Right now, the series is only available on Tapas, but once the whole comic is finished posting, I'll post each strip to this site too. But while it's still ongoing, please subscribe over on Tapas and check out all the other amazing GL stories there, too! I recommend The Saintess and the Villainess, Rising Shards, My Dragon GirlfriendPandora's Devils, and Shine Back Honey.


(Also, check out my new story, Her Golemancer Girlfriend! And join the Quinlan Circle Discord for lots of chats about, currently, Metroid and Magic the Gathering for some reason.)

2