The Garden of an Unknown world
20 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Do you know what the key difference between an optimistic and pessimistic is? An optimistic person is considered to be the biggest fools humankind ever encounter in their existence, why? Because one thing an optimistic person do is throw away all the negative outcomes for upcoming future and they and don't even care about how things can go wrong and just keep moving forward, it's just like a trip from Naran to jheel saif ul malook with a blindfold on your eyes and the person who is blindfolded is driving up to the mountain on a single road, if I were you I might not call it a road if your car falls it's the end, being optimistic is the worst gamble, not only you put your life but those who are living a life with you in danger. That's why prefer pessimistic, as they are the most vigilant and keen observing part of human civilization, they look at every aspect every possibility and simulate every outcome in their mind before taking even a single step, even though they have a sense of fear (which optimistic people don't have usually) but my guess this fear is the main feature that human civilization has survived even at this point, we feared the dark we created the light, we feared the wild animals then we created the traps, we feared fellow humans so we created weapons, we feared other nations so we created nukes. We created fear in other's hearts because we fear them so that they can't harm us. Pretty confusing I know that but that's the main idea nowadays nations running nowadays, playing dirty diplomacy and taking advantage of individual fears to gain what they desire.

 

But while that asteroid was about to hit the ground, and I closed my eyes with my ear covers with the song numb, neither I was neither optimistic about the situation nor I was the pessimistic reason? What I saw is only one outcome and that was END but ending up in a beautiful garden with flowers everywhere, this was a total out of expectation, like guess you saw a big asteroid of size at least of moon almost few kilometres away, how can you even think of surviving that?, I was thinking about heaven and hell, and here I got survived somehow, but the question is where am I? It took me five minutes to stand up, my legs were still in great pain and not only my legs but my whole body, I can barely stand up, dragging myself somehow I tried to find the exit from this garden, as all I can see is throughout 360 degrees is the fields and nothing else, no building no house not even a sign of civilization, am I the only one alive? That's what I asked myself, but the number of question started to increases more and more while I was finding my way out, after dragging myself like for few minutes I can finally saw a fence and an exit gate, on the other side there I can saw a path, at least now I can see more than gardens in my surroundings, but just a long fence along with the garden and on the other side there was a deep forest, that's all I can see, even excruciating pain in my body was increasing the more I was pushing myself. Am I send back at some other time? The first thing which came across my mind after realizing that there was a fence, it confirms two things, one I am not the only human left, as this fence is the perfect proof of it, second if there are humans they haven't develop the technology we have otherwise, there should a carpeted road rather than a rough path, but still, these are just some assumptions and theories, and still not proven, so I took some rest like I don't even know for how long, as I don't have a watch, my smartphone is dead for some reason, and you don't find random clocks hanging in the gardens, if I am back in time, then have they even invented clocks like if we look in the history first mechanical clock was invented in the 14th century and it became common only in Europe in the middle of 17th century, and here I was thinking of borrowing a smartphone charger from someone when I find a human. But the next thing I saw make me more confused than I was totally out of ideas, I saw a board on the side of the fence it was written in strange language but the shocking part was I understand what written, suddenly I started to feel a lot of pain throughout my whole body, I can't even drag myself anymore, plus it's like I don't have legs, I can't feel them. Everything started to get dizzy and then went unconscious while staring that board.

 

When I got consciousness back, It was like a room, walls were made of wood and I was on the bed, covered with bandages like someone tried to treat me, but I don't even know where am I? Suddenly the doors open and what I saw makes me happy than anything, the one who opens the door was none other than a human being, and it was a girl wearing some traditional clothing and looks like Asian to me. While casually walking towards me she said "You need some more rest so just lay down and don't try to move," After her request, I went back on the bed, she was curious I can see that then in the curiosity she asked   "How you end up like this? Did you fell from a mountain or something? You got fractures from head to toe, I am amazed that you even survived injuries like that", I really can't tell her that I was almost under an asteroid, so I pretended that I don't remember anything, it's the best way right now, then she said "it's pretty normal to lose memories from a fall so everything is ok, besides with these injuries you might be on the bed for next 8 to 9 months at a minimum so during that time you might recover your memories", I stayed quiet for a time, as while I was trying to connecting some dots, in way that the whole situation can make sense, that suddenly I remember about that board and ask the girl "What date it is or year ?" and she replied "2 January 1359 ", her answer put me in more shock than ever before, how is that even possible? It was confirmed by the dates that I am back in time and that's for sure, but what written on that board, how is that even possible while remembering the board I ask her the last question, where am I ? And she replied the same way as it was written on the board and after listening it was like my mind stop working, she said “Welcome to Pakistan". Yes, Pakistan in the year 1359.

Note: In the current time Pakistan was formed on 14th August 1947.

Naran is a hill top northern area of Pakistan and jheel saif ul malook is a valley, no normal cars can travel from Naran to jheel saif ul malook, only locals jeeps are capable to travel between them as, the path is too dangerous for ordinary driver, even though its still the main tourist attraction.

Next Chapter is delayed, story will continue after 3rd week of July 

1