Chapter 1: Game of Hearts
88 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There was hustle-bustle in the cafeteria today especially near the side of the  T.V., all of them were chattering about the upcoming season of "Game of Hearts" which is hosted by famous celebrities of the 4 nations. In the other corner of the cafeteria, a boy was eating his meal unaffected by the commotion by seeing him one can predict that he will be a heartthrob in the future, his name was Balin. Balin was currently 15 years old and studying in one of the most prestigious international schools of U.K. St. Mathews where only students of great academic achievements can study.

Balin was not interested in the upcoming reality show when boys were excited and chatting but still one can't deaf their ears and unwillingly have to hear their chatter. One of the boys gave the spoilers that this time the show will also consist of common people, which was recently leaked in the morning but one of them felt it is just for publicity while others thought who cares they usually don't last to the end. When one of them made a loud sound of ssssshhh ! and the boys all got glued to the T.V.

Game of Hearts in bold and colourful was pop up  on the screen then the voiceover started the narration with clips of the previous seasons held in the participating countries the show's

"Game of Hearts is just not only reality and game show but podium for developing friendship and harmony among the participating nations. When it started in 2010 it was organized between the U.K. and U.S.A then gradually more countries participated like Japan, South Africa, and now India. In the history of the show, it is the first time in India will be held. On the auspicious date of Saint  Gandhi's birthday Father of the Indian Nation, the program will begin.  "

After the introduction of the show, two famous T.V. anchors appeared on the screen with a broad smile anchor enthusiastically introduced themselves. The male anchor who was wearing a tuxedo and the girl in a floral dress in  high pitch voice said,

"Hi I am Summit Hussain "

"And I Tracy Collins"

Then in unison, they screamed "Welcome to Game of Hearts "

Hussain with a smiling face, ''Let the show begins with our famous hosts and I won't be saying you have to guess .''Then on the screen, the pics of the two hosts were displayed with background music After that the screen was shifted to the stage where dancers appeared the audience screamed the name of Nihal Khan, there was smoke on the stage were a muscular figure emerged when it was cleared audience were shocked as the celeb dancing is not Nihal Khan but it was Richard Jones, which made the fans to scream more. Then the screen was shifted towards the other side a person riding a bike came to the stage, he parked near Richard Jones removed his helmet. It was none other then Nihal Khan the music was getting louder as well as the audience scream as he also joined the group the song which was very famous for its zeal music and patriotism creating fire on the stage. The audience began to scream "Once more, once more" when both of them stopped dancing the mike was passed to them when they were panting heavily.

Tracy took the opportunity to speak with Richard," So how was your experience of doing Bollywood dance?"

1