Chapter 27 : Someone is a bad kisser
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next episode started the voice over spoke about Gujarat where they will hold the next task, today the task will be based on Navaratri. Navaratri festival is mainly famous for Garba and dandiya folk dance.

The scene shifted to the house where the contestants were staying, the hosts Nihal and Ricky came and wished everyone Good morning and happy Navaratri. Then Nihal started the conversation, "Today we have a piece of good news and bad news. What will you like to hear first?"

Contestants in a chorus, "Good news."

Ricky happily said, "Today actually there is no elimination and today's task is mainly meant to enjoy Navaratri festival. So please do enjoy wholeheartedly today "

Nihal with little sad tune, "Here is a person who is a celeb but came as an ordinary contestant. Anyone would like to guess the person. "

Sukhwinder and Diljit pointed Amit, while others guessed to be Sukhi as only two of them are left as non-celeb contestants.

Then the voice overtook the show, We will now show the journey of the contestant who hid the truth, then it showed the face of Sukhi. The voiceover continued Sukhwinder Mann also known as alcoholic eyes, started her career at the age of 16 she played the role wife of a police officer in the movie Naadan Dil it was her debut in Bollywood, the movie was critically acclaimed but failed at the box office. At the age of 18, she appeared in the  Hollywood movie  Sword playing a minor role of a temptress, and in 2011 she appeared in Bollywood song ' Mein hoon tera liye' (I am there for you Also mentioning few modeling assignments.

Sukhwinder in confusion, "When did spare parts become celebrities?"

Nihal laughed and said, "Miss Sukhwinder there is debt going on this already, so we are going to conduct till then you are safe, the results will come out in two days and the poll will be conducted inhouse as well as public. You can say something to the audience for your defense"

Sukhwinder with a little laugh, "Well in my perspective I have never been a celeb whenever there was a person not available and I was never paid for it. So if I am not earning it can't be regarded as a career. The people I did the job for were my in-laws or friends  "

Ricky little hesitant voice, "Can I ask you a question. Please don't mind.No offense."

Sukhwinder nodded him to continue, "I heard you fainted in your first shoot because of intimate scenes."

Sukhwinder was caught by surprise and joked, "Not my fault. Somebody was a bad kisser."

August jumped in, "What do you mean bad kisser, you are the one who tried to be bold and fainted after getting scared."

Sukhwinder, "No, it was you who don't know how to kiss."

August laughed in mockery, "It was your first kiss in real and reel life how can you tell it was bad."

Sukhwinder pouted, "I didn't like it. So obviously you are a bad kisser. Woman instincts don't lie."

August really got angry, "You -you, I will show who is a bad kisser. See you out of the house then "

Nihal and Ricky coughed together, "It is a  family show."

Sukhwinder felt embarrassed and blushed, all of them were staring at her.

0