Chapter 28: Dandiya night
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The scene moved to the location were dandiya and Garba dance were going to be held. The hosts had given the choice to whichever form of dance they would like to join. All of them were lavishly dressed in traditional dresses, Sophie and Keiko preferred 'Salwar Kameez' (an Indian dress which is like wearing pajamas with long scarf), Anjali chose Saree and Sukhwinder wore Lengha (this dress resembles like skirt and blouse). Men wore different types of designer Kurta (long shirt type). Everyone looked very happy as today's show was meant for fun.

Sophie and Conrad preferred Garba as they felt it as less dangerous compare to Dandiya while others chose Dandiya.

Balin's eyes were focussed on the screen, he really liked to watch his parents dancing together. He wished that this moment lives forever. Balin hugged Tiarni and both of them fell asleep on the sofa while Erin who was too focussed on eating dessert did not notice until granny Diana came to serve more snacks.

Past two days everyone was thinking about the result, on Monday morning both the hosts came to the show for announcing the result. Sukhi didn't look tensed at all, in fact, she was packing her things from the past two days. The hosts declared the results without any melodrama she left the show, saying goodbye to everyone.

After the show, Sukhi called her son Balin, he was very happy to hear her voice after so long. He felt everything is going to be good but good things don't last long. News about August being depressed after his ex-wife left the show was everywhere.

Many people approached Balin to know if his mom is a good person or not. Balin on the other hand was sure that his mom didn't see the show after coming back and he also didn't bother to tell her. Balin thought "if anyone has seen his father on his previous reality shows and interviews, they will notice that he had always been a serious and busy person. He is not at all good in socializing, only because of popularity he had appeared in other reality shows and thankfully many journalists also said the same about him. It was the first time to see him cracking jokes or getting angry, he has always portrayed himself as a very professional and humble man in public. He had only one scandal for putting a restraining order on Oliver Fox and nobody blamed him for that, after all, Oliver was stalking our family. Otherwise, he never had any scandals though people like to create groundless rumors".

August was considered a family man, in his office, people usually see his family pics or drawings made by his children. Once he was interviewed at his own hose there also one can see the house had kids there were toys scattered all over the floor, the scene was evident that children were playing there before the reporter crew arrived. The crew had intentionally arrived early to get some shots of his kids,  as he has taken a lot of security measures that his children stay out of the limelight.

On another side, Sukhwinder went straight to work after her long holiday. She was already mentally prepared that people may disturb her after the show, she was sure that some dirt must have been dug out on her. Well, one can't deny she was scandalous without reason. Unfortunately, the surrounding neighbors and colleagues tried to act extra normal around her as if she was a ticking bomb that could be blown out any minute, making things creepy.

The only one who was not able to control emotions was Sukhi's student who was infamous for always acting like he is  'Kabir Singh' with the only difference that he doesn't take drugs to forget his life problems.

 

Side note:

Dandiya and Garba are forms of dance check the links for more information.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dandiya_Raas

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garba_(dance)

Kabir Singh is the main character in a  Bollywood movie 'Kabir Singh' who has anger management issues and he is a drug addict. This movie was adapted from the Telegu movie Arjun Reddy.  I have not seen either of the movies, but I hear people calling boys who look lost and depressed,  as Kabir Singh.  

0