Chapter 29: Sukhi was asked to come back for show
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

The story will be continued from Sukhwinder's perspective

I didn't see Ajay (Kabir Singh of College) for a few days, making me wonder that if he really ran away from home or started taking drugs. When I was still wondering I saw him on the terrace, this made me a little scared and relieved at the same time. I ran upstairs to catch him, he was with his few buddies eating ice cream. When those students saw me they all said "Good evening " and started leaving the terrace, I stopped Ajay. Ajay was a little surprised, I was very cautious asking him if students made fun of him which I meant bullied him.

Ajay said with a shy smile, "Mam I am okay. Who dares to bully me ?"

Then I felt suspicious, "Then why are you not attending class?"

Ajay became shy and speechless, "I didn't want us to be awkward. Don't worry about me. Mam, I was a fan of an actress but it doesn't mean I won't respect you after knowing it was you." Ajay started to leave from the place but shouted without turning back, " I am still your number one fan.

Well, I felt as if one problem was solved, I still remember how much annoyed I had felt when I caught him watching my song on his phone during my class.

The next day when I was checking exam papers, one of my male colleagues approached me, with little hesitation. He asked me, "Prof. Maan, can you attend my daughter's birthday party."

I wondered why he was hesitating, "Sure Professor. It is not the first time you invited to your daughter's birthday party but why are you so nervous? "

The professor becomes more nervous and said, "My daughter is a big fan of your ex-husband and most probably she will trouble you with all sorts of stupid questions and she may have called all her fan gang too"

I was not surprised at all I have already know she is August's fan whenever I went to his home that girl does not stop talking about his movies. I shook my head indicating it won't be a problem. Then I  went for my lecture, few students who were talking before my entrance shut their mouth and seated themselves, while I was busy talking about sustainability one of the students raised his hand but his question was not about my topic.

"Mam will you stop taking classes and will join Bollywood again"

I raised my brows, "What made you think like that ?"

"Lot of online buzzes are going on that you will again make a comeback in movies and a lot of people have also applied on the show's website for taking you back on the show."

I said very calmly, "My dear kid I  am still going to take your lectures, I don't know how to act anyway. Now can we focus on today's topic with your permission.."

All of them kept quiet until the class was over. When I was wondering what the students said, I received a call from the GOH show, I thought it was a prank call and ended it. After a few days, I saw two people on my doorstep they introduced themselves as representatives of the show, I invited them in the house. They spoke of their intention of getting me inside the show as wild card entry and in a polite tone, they said that if I don't want to go back to the show they won't ask for compensation as per contract. I told them that I will think and give them my response in a few days. They took their leave giving me their contact information. I called my ex-in-laws and my children for their opinion.

I felt weird what was going on outside the show and started watching the repeat episodes on Sunday morning, though initially, I was not interested in seeing myself on T.V.

0