Chapter 31: Surprise for August
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All the contestants were present in the room waiting for the host Ricky and Nihal who are going to explain to them about the coming events. Ricky and Nihal entered the room with their signature style. Ricky looked at them and asked with a big smile on his face, "are you guys ready for a surprise". All the contestants looked at each other and replied together, "yes".

Nihal," The surprise is about to enter the door".

As soon as Nihal said those words, they saw Sukhi and Kento enter the room. August was pleasantly surprised and he tried to compose himself but the cameramen captured the moment perfectly. Surprisingly the first person who tried to hug Sukhi was Amit. Kento who was not sure about what he was supposed to do there saw Amit and hugged him beliving Amit was coming to hug him. Kento happily told Amit he is happy to see him too and kept on saying how he missed him and so on. It was only when Amit told him to stop that he released him.

During all this time August was what is happening and the look on Sukhi's face said it loud she was thinking the same thing. Keiko came to hug Sikhi and made her sit beside her.

Ricky looked at August, then said."how was the surprise. You all must be wondering what is going on, my friend and co-host Nihal will answer that question."

Nihal," well friends, this time we have allowed wildcard entries for someone of our beloveds. Our favourite Ms. Mann and Mr. Kimura will be joining the show again."

Ricky asked Amit how he feels now that his best buddy is back. Amit begins with what a good person Kento San is, then starts to talk about fate, destiny, spiritual connection, and how much he missed tea and Rajma rice. The last part about this unintelligent speech made everyone confused if was talking about Sukhwinder or Kento. Yet the biggest highlight of the show was the loud and uncontrolled laughter of August and the dumbfounded look on Sukhi.

Match made in Heaven.

0