Chapter 34 : Kento raveled a Secret on the Show
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The upcoming episodes' promos were showcasing that Kento revealed a big secret. The loyal fans were curious while others were thinking it is just hype. The show started where it was ended in the last episode, Amit started giving a speech of how people are using religion as an excuse to divide lovers and this continued for so long that everyone made excuses and left the poolside, only poor Kento was there in the end who can't say no or lie to anyone. After the pool incident, Anjali was complaining to Keiko about how Amit didn't let her complete what she wanted to say. He just assumed that she was referring to religion when what she wanted to convey was regarding social status and lifestyle. Keiko tried to calm her down and said,

"What you're saying is not wrong but his point of view is not entirely wrong."

Anjali looked upset and said.  "But Mr. Kent's and Sukhwinderji are of the same religion, they are both Sikh"

Keiko, "But everyone doesn't know that, seeing them together ...." Before Keiko could complete her sentence, Kento jumped on a nearby sofa and said something in Japanese. Then Kento and Keiko continued their conversation in Japanese leaving Anjali to feel left out.

Anjali shouted at both of them "I am also here."

Keiko replied "Sorry I was telling him about our conversation."

Kento in return replied, "Yeah I agree with you, being with a celebrity is difficult."

Anjali nods her head in agreement and says "Parents belonging to the middle-class family don't like the lifestyle of celebrities and politicians."

Keiko, "We are always in limelight and targeted by a lot of people unnecessarily. It makes it difficult for non-celeb people to be around us. Even going out with our family members is difficult."

Kento said in a sad voice. "No wonder they got divorced."

Hearing the word divorce Conrad who had just entered the room yelled, "Did my father again got a divorce. Already my new Stepmom is three years younger than me. Don't tell me he is hanging around someone who is barely legal."

Kento in confused tune repeated, "Bearly legal."

Hearing this Anjali started laughing, and Conrad said in an embarrassed way, "I said Barely legal meaning the someone who just reached the age of consent."

Kento in a hesitant tone, "I was not talking about your dad, I was talking about Kent and Sukei's divorce."

Conrad sighed in relief, "I knew it they did gave the vibe of an old couple."

Anjali asked, "How do you know?" as if interrogating someone.

Conrad and Kneto looked at each other and then looked at Anjali with a question mark on their face whom she is asking. Anjali pointed her finger at Conrad.

Conrad with a sly smile, "Isn't it obvious with the way they act."

Anjali was staring at him with mixed emotions which were hard to understand, then Conrad explained in a detailed manner, "If you ever had paid attention to them you will notice they behave like husband and wife."

The scene shifted to the nighttime when everyone was preparing to sleep.

0