Chapter 36 : Oliver’s entry on the show
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was deep asleep when I felt that someone has crawled inside my bed, the feeling was so familiar that s didn't bother to get up at that time. I hugged the intruder who crawled inside my bed and fell asleep again. The next morning I was woken by a kiss on my cheek, I felt good and I saw my dear son Balin beside me and then my daughter Tiarni running towards my bed. Both of them shouted so loudly near my ear  "happy birthday" that I felt like kicking them out of the room. Then all the unexpected people also came to visit me, my ex-roommate, my husband's friends, my annoying halfbrother-in-law, and they all sung happy birthday along with the show members. It was a beautiful day after all, how many years had passed since I saw all of them together. Even though I was happy, I had a gut feeling that something fishy is going on.

My suspicions became reality when I saw Olivier with a present in his hand. He asked me to unwrap my present to see what he has brought. I was sure it was something very overpriced, and I was right again he gifted me the handwritten copy  " Tales of Beedle the Bard" by J.K. Rowling. I looked at my ex-roommate and asked her "Ratrani, why freeloaders are giving expensive birthday presents?"

Ricky who was the host asked Sukhi who is Rat rainie, to which she replied "My friend over there, she sleeps during the day and stays up the whole night, that's why she got the name night-blooming jasmine aka ratrani"

Sukhi further added that she was planning on naming her night owl but her friend didn't like that name.  The woman Sukhi was pointing towards came forward with a bright smile on her face and said "They are compensating you for the embarrassment you will suffer."

Sukhi raised her eyebrow and looked at guests who had come to celebrate her birthday some were glaring at ratrani while some wanted to run away at that moment  Jagvir aka Juggy half brother of August from his father side said, "They have already become viral."

Sukhi shouted, "What became viral now."

Jaggy then pulls out a T-shirt and said, "Make a guess"

On the T-shirt was my younger days picture holding a hockey stick and it said "Run Oly Run."

0