Chapter 37 : Joy’s future husband
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

August took the T-shirt and asked, "What is all this ?"

Nihal answered instead of Jagvir, "I will show you." and he switched on the  T.V  in the hall. The video started with a man who introduced himself as an ex-student of the same university in which I used to study. Then he showed the video in which I was running behind Oliver with a hockey stick and how Oliver hid in the toilet to save himself and how I and Ratrani were standing on the door. Ratrani was eating and feeding me chips and the boys were hesitating to go inside the toilet seeing us standing there. At the end of the video, the person said that after this incident Oliver quit Ph. D in fright and never came back, making me a villain in the story.

"Do you want to say something on this viral video?"Nihal asked in curiosity.

I looked at Oliver and said, "Will you tell them or should I "

Oliver cut my sentence and started his version of the story which was my biggest mistake he first told about his lonely childhood, I  am also a human being, I didn't know what I wanted. I was hearing  his rant thankfully then Joy cut him and said, "Dad, but mom told you were busy peeping girls in tennis court and wrongly labeled test-tubes "

Oliver looked at his daughter as if Joy has betrayed him and said, "Are you taking revenge in place of your future husband because he lost  the bet."

When Balin shouted, "I am not Joy's husband."

August slammed Balin's back and chuckled, "You already know who will be her future husband?"

Joy said "Oh really uncle" and pretended to be shy

Balin got anxious and said, "I didn't mean that, it's all her fault "

Seeing my pitiful son I hugged him tightly and said, "Calm down Balin, but what on earth you bet on."

Balin got furious and accusingly said, "Mom it's all your fault."

I was surprised and asked, "What did I do?"

Balin said in an irritated tone, "That man Amit was trying to woo you and you were oblivious of this matter."

I was very angry and wanted him to beat him down but August hold my hand to stop me. When Oliver started explaining, "I didn't mean that I had told Balin that your mother is dumb in understanding people. "

Jagvir tried to cool down the atmosphere by diverting people's attention on the next video which was a movie clip.

0