Chapter 38 : Stealing our lives
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next clip was of an old movie "Tu hai meri Jaan"(you are my life) in which was set in the background of Punjab where a woman was serving tea and fighting with a middle-aged man and protecting her lover who had mistakenly kidnapped old man's daughter instead of heroine in confusion. Then the scene switched to a flashback where a Sardar was saying to the hero was told to climb pipes and abduct heroine otherwise hero will not be able to marry his daughter who was none other than heroine. The hero protested he is not spiderman, in real life how could anyone be able to carry a person and climb a pipe. Plus what type of Hindu ritual is this that first, you have to abduct the bride in order to impress your in-laws.

Anjali Reddy asked Jagvir in confusion, "Why are you showing the movie clip"

Jagvir with a bright smile, "Because it is the recreation of the original incident of their marriage. I liked that moment very much so I made this situation in this movie "

After seeing this I really felt like punching him  and accidentally spoke my mind loud, "Not just this scene this guy had copied the full story of my marriage on-screen only a few song scenes were fictional and he never gave me any profit money for stealing our lives "

Jagvir laughed and said, "Only we knew you and your friends were crazy now the whole world will now know ."

After his answer, I realized that I had spoken loudly and everyone is staring at me especially my ex-husband and Anjali who surely have seen this movie.

The party ended and I sat near the pool to soak my feet. My mind was repeating the whole incident of the party when August came with two cups of coffee. We both didn't speak a word but still, the atmosphere was relaxing, one thing for sure when I  will get out of here I will be badly targeted by everyone.

0