Chapter 39 : Judge from Court
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Few weeks have already passed and now Diwali is on the way, only a few contestants are left including me, August, Amit, and Conrad. Tomorrow will be another elimination round most probably I will be out. The hosts Nihal and Ricky came to the sets out of blue, as today was relaxation time, and called all of us in the hall.

Nihal hesitatingly said, "Today we came up with some important news, and the show has not planned this."

Ricky took over Nihal and continued, "Well it is better you hear from the people who gave the world this news. So please welcome  Mr. and Mrs. Aggarwal and Mrs. Banerjee "

When the guests came I felt they are a little familiar but can't remember where I saw them and they also bought gifts. Is anyone's birthday or anniversary today.

Then Mrs. Banerjee introduced herself and her fellow colleagues., "Namaste I am Mrs. Banerjee I am Judge from Divorce court and my fellow colleagues are also  Divorce lawyers. Mr. and Mrs. Kent I think you remember may remember us now."

August was the first one to reply, "Yeah I do remember, you people did our divorce procedure."

Mrs. Banerjee smiled and replied, "Yes we are the same people well I am here to inform Mr. and Mrs. Kent it is a funny thing to say but you two do still have some misunderstanding. You people have never completed the divorce procedure. "

I felt it was some kind of joke and said, "What you guys are talking about?"

Mrs. Aggarwal then continued in bitter tune, "Mrs. Kent you didn't the sign papers, remember you had collapsed before signing and hospitalized to ICU. We even tried to contact you regarding that but you just gave our payment and didn't contact back left to the US."

Mr. Aggarwal who was very sad finally spoke out, "After that, we both got married inspired by your love and care for each other. When we saw the show we realized that there is some confusion, so we checked out  everywhere and according that you both are not divorced."

August and I both collapsed on the nearby chair it was too much to digest. The divorce lawyers gave us their number if we really need to complete the procedure and gave us gifts and flowers pleading us indirectly not to get a divorce otherwise their belief in love will be lost.

Both I and August were not disturbed, one can clearly see we both are not ourselves it was really a situation of whether we should cry or laugh. I even scolded August the whole night that I gave him a simple task that also he didn't do well, as I clearly no one will let us divorce now for sure.

0