Announcement: This novel is in sandbox mode
240 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hiyo everyone~ For anyone stumbling upon this novel, please know that it's kind of in "sandbox mode".

What I mean by this is that it's honestly just a collection of drafts and scenes that may one day be put together into a story. The first four chapters are paced a too slow (they're basically prologue/exposition), so I probably intend to re-write them entirely one day so it dives faster into the main story. The remainder of chapters thereafter are short scenes (SS) of various things I felt like writing on a particular day. They don't necessarily always appear in chronological order and there are time skips.

The main appeal for this series (at least for me) is the setting. This is a story about a dystopian fantasy universe where beastkin have been bred by humans to be pets. Over hundreds of generations, beastkin have lost their wild traits and become biologically dependent on humans. They imprint on their owners at a young age and require human contact (pheromones) to survive. Without human contact, they are unable to sleep and are eventually driven to death through severe sleep deprivation.

The story is intended to start off innocent (a sweet heartwarming pet-owner relationship between the MC Kiel and his owner Susy), yet slowly devolves into a depraved and dark story about disturbing things that occur in the royal capital. Things to expect include substantial NTR and BDSM themes. This is a BL story with fantasy elements reminiscent of ABO/Omegaverse, and there's plenty of dubcon/noncon. Also smut!

If any of these things concern you, this novel probably isn't for you!

1